Post by Rap Goblin on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:43 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Cheese Jackson
Code name: The Saint of Pimps

Cheese is a tall and lanky man, with dark skin and a big, unruly afro hairstyle. His measurements from his criminal records indicate that he is 6'1", and weighs in at around 170 lbs. Although he has since stopped taking drugs, the effects of these illegal substances have taken their toll on his appearance. Cheese's face is prematurely aged, and he looks very unhealthy. Despite this he still maintains his swagger and often dresses himself in fancy accessories which he refers to as "bling".

His most distinctive accessory is his pointy violet shades, which hide his permanently bloodshot eyes. He has a golden tooth which is most visible when he grins wide. His afro is very messy, and is large enough to contain one or two Haros.

Type: Normal Human
Date of Birth: January 2, LC 179
Affiliation: Aesir Foxes

Cheese is a funky, groovy party man with a taste for hip-hop and soul music. He is easygoing, and lives each day as if it was his last. He often lets out obscene words and gestures, but these are just parts of his ghetto personality and are not really meant to offend anyone. He is skilled with the art of negotiation, stealing, espionage, and lovemaking. In fact he claims to have slept with over 500 different women. He has poor hygiene, and acts like a careless jerk, but actually has a heart of gold.

In his early days Cheese was a rapper, with many successful hits in his career. As he grew famous, he began to depend on drugs and smuggling, which unfortunately ruined his life. After being caught by the AEO and put on trial, he was later acquitted after bribing the judge with his luscious prostitutes. He was sent to rehab, and later made to pilot a mobile suit as part of the draft. When Cheese finally earned his freedom in Lunar Century 210, he resumed his life of crime, upping his game to stealing mobile suits and other weapons as a space pirate. The FUSE put a bounty on his head, but now he became too slick, too elusive to be caught.

In late LC 213, Cheese hid himself and his group in a colony named Margarita 009. He picked up a young girl on the streets named Risa and hoped to sell her as an underaged sex-slave. But as he spent time in the company of this young girl, Cheese began to see himself as a father figure to her, understanding her strong beliefs and her anti-war sentiment. Inspired by the pure intentions girl, Cheese began to feel sorry for himself, and tried to change for the better. He gave her a chance to live out her dreams as a musician, and acted as her manager. Cheese gathered two other girls, Kara and Angela, and made them the hottest, newest sensation in the Galaxy: the AESIR FOXES.

Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheese Jackson

Post by vangran on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:10 am

Well I can't speak for anyone else but I give this my stamp of approval. Like a Star @ heaven
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by B.R.O. on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Hehehehehe! Your characters are always the funniest! I like him. But rules are rules, and since you made your character very influential, you'll undergo the 5-admin/mod process.

APPROVED. Three to go.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"dream. believe. survive"

B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:24 pm

I see no problems here.

This profile will need 5 approvals. I will post again once you've collected 4 approvals.

For now....
You wait.

-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL
BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by KaraShiranui on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:11 pm

How can I overlook this colorful charmer? The shades, gold tooth and afro is a win for me! Nah, I like the story. It's very unique. Approved Monsieur Goblin!

"What is it you believe in? What is it you're fighting for now?"

KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalionus on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:35 pm

I'm a big fan of unorthodox characters. I don't see any reason why you should be kept in limbo for so long.

You now only need MSL's approval. For me, I say APPROVED!

WILD FLOWER and CATTLEYA: Terrorizing ESC Since LC 212
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?

The Four Horsemen of MSL
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Rap Goblin on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Of course I will abide by the rules hakhakhak! Can I request Repair x 2, Self Repair x 1? Thanks!
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Rap wrote:Of course I will abide by the rules hakhakhak! Can I request Repair x 2, Self Repair x 1? Thanks!

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----Repair
-----Self Repair
-----Repair

The Four Horsemen of MSL
MSL
MSL Admin