Solomon White

Post by vangran on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:18 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Name: Solomon White

Codename/Alias: (optional) Chaos Reaper

At 6 feet 1 inch in height, he presents an intimidating image. His reddish-brown hair and amber eyes, while they may look handsome on others, only add to his stand-offish demeanor as his face is marred by a near-permanent frown. He wears a black jacket, tan shirt, red tie, and a purple band around his left forearm, as a throwback to the days of CHROME.

Born: L.C. 188

Type: Normal

Height: 6"1'

Weight: 188 lbs.

Hair Color: Reddish-brown

Eye Color: Amber

Nationality/Race: Japanese-American Spacenoid

Allegiance: None

Born in L.C. 188, he was destined to be involved in the war between CHROME and the AEO. With his family dead, he fought against the AEO with the rage of a demon, earning the monicker, "Chaos Reaper". Now, at the age of 26, he holds no ties to any organization and remains on the run from government for desertion. Although, seeing as he was a former CHROME soldier, he doesn't consider himself one. So far, he has remained hidden, but how long that will last remains to be seen.

Solomon does not hold to the ideals of some of the more fanatic followers of Lalionus Gravebrood, however he does believe in freedom, and as such does not hold with the current government, which he feels is just the AEO with a longer arm.

He is still holding out the faint hope that he could find someone who was willing to fight against them, so that he would have someone to work with, as working solo doesn't work very well if your suit isn't top-of-the-line. Seeing as when he went into hiding, he had a damaged Prawn, he didnít think he would be able to take on the (as he saw it) dictatorship just yet.

He was raised on Lagrange 4 for most of his life. When the war broke out he was eager to participate; however his parents were dead-set against his joining the military. So as soon as he was of age he snuck out of the house and ran to the nearest military recruitment office he could find and joined before his parents could stop him.

When he reached the military compound he was given his uniform and the rank of ensign. He had taken a test prior to arriving that said he would do well in the mobile suit division. So he was assigned a Prawn and he was given a training regimen. He had no allusions that he would become an ace overnight, but that didn't mean he wouldn't work his ass off until he became one.

While Training he got word that his family had died in a shuttle while on their way to Lagrange 1 to visit some friends. It had been destroyed by AEO mobile suits. His family dead, he threw himself into his training with a new resolve, and he shut himself off from his emotions. When he was deemed good enough to sortie he was assigned under an otherwise unknown pilot. He rose through the ranks as a pilot without equal among the grunts. Eventually he rose to the rank of Warrant Officer and earned the moniker, "Chaos Reaper".

Later on he fought with Kain Arrows at Dos Leviticus, where he fought with distinction. After the battle however CHROME and the AEO joined together after signing a treaty and became the Federal Union of Earth and Space. And, not liking the government as it was, he ran.

He is currently hiding out in the remains of an abandoned CHROME base, where he is on the lookout for any potential allies or jobs that might help him in his quest for freedom of the spacenoids.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Solomon White

Post by Lalionus on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:54 am

I think this does needs only three approvals to get going!

Not a very fancy or flashy character, but a very convincing one at that. I like how he's still within the realm of plausibility. The age is right, and I somehow feel how hard it is to be a deserter when you don't like the direction your country is taking

I approve!
I love you

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____

WILD FLOWER and CATTLEYA: Terrorizing ESC Since LC 212
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by B.R.O. on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Solomon White. I've waited for ages to see him in action. Now you're a deserter hiding... interesting. I don't see anything wrong with this profile, everything's woven nicely. Just be careful out there, tough being solo.

I give this my approval.

One more approval from any admin or mod other than you and your character is fully playable.

"dream. believe. survive"

B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Just because your character is a veteran of the 2nd lunar war...

This profile will need 5 approvals. I will post again once you've collected 4 approvals.

For now....
You wait.

-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL
BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Rap Goblin on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Hakhakhak! Everything's okay! I like the mention of Kain. Just don't wallow yerself in solo RPs... that gets boring quick. Find people to interact with.

I'll give you the third approval!
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by KaraShiranui on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:12 pm

As moderator I give you my vote! Fragment of an era long gone by.... a veteran. I hope you gain your final go signal. APPROVED!

"What is it you believe in? What is it you're fighting for now?"

KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?

The Four Horsemen of MSL
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:15 pm

I agree whole-heartedly, sir! For skill's, I would like Self-repair, 100% hit and Hot Blood.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:31 pm

vangran wrote:I agree whole-heartedly, sir! For skill's, I would like Self-repair, 100% hit and Hot Blood.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----Hot Blood
-----100%hit
-----Self Repair

The Four Horsemen of MSL
MSL
MSL Admin