Takashi Nishimura

Post by Gene on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:56 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Takashi Nishimura

Takashi is a healthy young man with short faded black hair and blue eyes. Due to strenuous physical conditioning in the academy, he has quite a muscular build for someone his age. He prefers wearing casual wear than to that of the fancy sort, commonly just a T-shirt, jeans, and slip-on shoes. He's also very hygienic, so he stays clean most of the time. Height: 5'8" Weight: 146 lbs.

Genetic Type: Human

Birthdate: July 7, L.C. 194

Nationality/Race: Japanese

Allegiance: FUSE

Takeshi Nishimura was just an ordinary high school student when the war between the AEO and CHROME first started. After years of bloody battles, it came to an end. They made peace talks between the two factions and both agreed to work together in building a bright future, later becoming FUSE (Federal Union of Earth and Space). A lot of Takeshi's friends suffered heavy losses during the war, which made him think about what he was going to do in the future. He figured he'd join FUSE to ensure a bright tomorrow, but he was mostly in it to become a mobile suit pilot. But he really wants to become the pilot of one of those legendary machines, the Gundams, seeing them a few times on television. He was able to convince his parents to let him join the military, seeing as how he could get all of the benefits without the shadow of war looming overhead. He applied for basic mobile suit training, but it wouldn't be easy.

First he had to go through physical conditioning, to better himself in the cockpit. He nearly gave up a few time, but the light of the Gundams lit the way for him and he perservered. He trained harder than any of the other cadets, with his goal of becoming a Gundam pilot in mind. After a few months of physical training, he was able to move on to mobile suits. He had some difficulty piloting a mobile suit for the first time, but he eventually got the hang of it. Takeshi's piloting skills became so natural to him, it's like he'd become one with the machine. He was terrible at written assignments though, almost failing most of his classes during high school because of this weakness. After several months he graduated and was accepted into the military as a rookie MS pilot fresh out of the academy, having no idea of the dangers that might be in store for him
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Takashi Nishimura

Post by vangran on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:15 am

Beyond the Gundam aspect, I would say this is good. Just remember that there aren't any Gundams affiliated with FUSE. I say, APPROVED! Like a Star @ heaven
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:01 pm

I see no problems here.

This profile will need 3 approvals. I will post again once you've collected 2 approvals.

For now....
You wait..

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL
BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by KaraShiranui on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:46 pm

You're very naive expecting a Gundam in FUSE... That's like expecting the modern US Air Force to give biplanes to their pilots. I just hope you keep that naive personality and stay on character until you develop him

Decision: APPROVED santa .
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?

The Four Horsemen of MSL
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:42 pm

I solomly swear to abide by all of the rules.
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Uryuu wrote:I solomly swear to abide by all of the rules.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----Hot Blood
-----Repair
-----Iron Wall

The Four Horsemen of MSL
MSL
MSL Admin