YOU HAVE REACHED AN EXTINCT FORUM.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"

Post by Rap Goblin on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Dos Leviticus,
Shuttle Parking Zone...

Just a few minutes after Risa and Tomoya returned to the shuttle, Cheese came. He was carrying a bucket of fried chicken. "Well you know niggers like me need fried chicken, so I ordered a bucket from Kenfucky's. And Risa, there's no need to text me. You know how crappy my phone is... that it can't hold more than 8 messages at a time. So don't spam my inbox, ayt?" said Cheese. he stuffed the bucket in the back seat and hopped in. He noticed Tomoya with them.

"Say Risa who's the boy? You're dating without your Daddie knowin? Geez, you could at least tell me... so what, this your boy? Too scrawny... can he protect ya?" Cheese asked Risa. He loaded his pistol and pointed it at Tomoya.

"Just who are you, really?" the tall black man asked the Moorhound operative.
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bOZZ on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:23 am

Tomoya watched as the loaded gun was Pointed at him It was a bit unnerving but he had been in a lot of fights and a lot of those he fought used knives never a gun but similar principles were involved. "Heh I'm Tomoya Kerberos from the Moorhound Agency. She hired us to protect her and it seems in her mind to carry her bags as well." Tomoya said annoyed were all clients as annoying as this group was he wished the old man were here he wasn't that good at customer relations.

"Here this is what my brother calls a customer assurance line. It is a phone that rings the Moorhound agency we give one to all clients so they can get a hold of the big bosses instead of dealing with us workers" Tomoya said tossing Cheese the phone "Technically I'm supposed to give it to the person that hired us but I think I would have rather given it to you anyways even if you weren't pointing a gun at me. And I would kindly ask you to lower it. Hard to get in the spirit of protecting a person if they keep pointing guns at you and writing eulogies just because you fell a bit behind. Also there should be one more person joining us and he has the shuttle with my MS in it not sure where he is actually." Tomoya said just then realizing the old man had no clue where the ship was.

"Where is your ship anyways this is to small to be the ship for a girl band where are the other band members as well? For that Matter WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Tomoya yelled getting pissed at the sudden realization this guy pointed a gun at him and didn't even have the manners to introduce himself first "I'M DONE ANSWERING QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW USE THAT PHONE AND CALL THE OLDMAN HE DEALS WITH THIS SORT OF STUFF I JUST WANT A GOOD FIGHT." Tomoya continued yelling getting more annoyed about how complicated this mission had become. But with nothing else to say to the man he sat back and closed his eyes wondering who in the hell this odd bunch could be.
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnemosyne16 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:52 am

Shuttle, inside the Dos Leviticus...

Risa was chewing on a piece of chicken when all of sudden Tomoya and Cheese started hurling threats at each other. She placed the chicken back in the bucket, grabbed two pillows and threw one each at Cheese and Tomoya. Their annoying bickering drove her to the ends of her temper.

"Damn it! Shut up you two! Cheese, this Tomo-chan guy is the one I hired as a bodyguard. There should be another one! Sheech... keep that gun down or I'll kick your gold teeth off!" she went all hissy-pissy at Cheese. Turning to Tomoya she looked at him with a mean stare.

"Stop yelling you! Nobody yells in front of me, but me! Gawd! Just shut the hell up and enjoy the ride. Consider yourself lucky being hired by none other than RISA FONTAINE! The sweetest, loveliest, most fanciful princess in the galaxy! I bet you heard of our songs, Tomo-chan. And I am sure you've seen videos of those magnificent heroic Gundams that we use! Despite the FUSE's ban on them we will... make the world a better and more flowery place for everyone! So sit tight!" she rambled on and on and on to Tomoya. She pointed to the pedals and told Cheese to step on it so they can exit the colony and return to the ship.
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 973
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:16 am

F.U.S.E. Academy: Southern Wall
Aida Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 13, LC 214

One of the guards patrolling the southern wall was taking a cigarette break. He was leaning against the concrete wall that marked the boundary of the FUSE base. There was a tree on the other side of the wall that was much higher than the wall. It should be a good entry point only if you can find away to deal with the patrolling guard who might spot you.

Gabriel's Pub
Inops Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 13, LC 214

Things just got slightly more interesting. Von Bargen also receives the bounty update and he immediately recognizes the girl, Solomon White brought, as the one in the bounty. It didn't take him a second longer to realize that the accomplice was Solomon, he fit the description and, according to Igor, he was being chased by some serious looking men. Deangelo Von Bargen had thought of a wonderful idea...

--Von Bargen: "Igor... get prepare the shuttle..."

--Igor: "Yes... Master! Woohoo! We're going on a trip! We're going on a trip! Trip trip trip on a ship! ship ship ship!"

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:51 am

F.U.S.E. Academy: Southern Wall
Feb. 13, LC 214

Sneaking in the Aida sector was easier than the Reaper thought it would be, heck, he thought FUSE had better security then this. As he slowly advanced on the academy, he came across a guard by a tree that could get him over the wall.

So, Solomon slowly and quietly took out his gun and affixed the silencer he had for these type of situation and took careful aim at the guard. Then he pulled the trigger.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:51 am

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Shooting' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:03 am

F.U.S.E. Academy: Training grounds
Feb. 13, LC 214
11:30 PM

Solomon successfully took out one of the guards. But his body could be seen by anyone if they were to pass by this way. As it turns out, the training grounds were on the other side of the southern wall. There was nobody there at the moment. The door leading to the inside of the facility was unlocked. Surely there would be more guards and people inside, not to mention security cameras at every corner....

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rap Goblin on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:26 am

Cheese's Shuttle,
On the way back to the Fortessimo.

The pillow hit Cheese's afro, messing it up. He pulled Risa's ear in revenge. "Didn't I tell you, my hair is off-limits! You annoying kid! No chicken for you!" he grunted. Cheese snatched the bucket and placed it under his seat. He brushed his big curly fro up and resumed the piloting.

The shuttle detached from the floor and hovered up, up till it met the same airtight gate that let it in earlier. Cheese made the shuttle emit a low-pitch hum that overrode the gate's command, opening them in an instant. The shuttle then proceeded out of the colony gate and flew back to the Fortissimo.

FORTISSIMO. Hangar...

Cheese landed the shuttle safely, and hopped back out. He then realized they have only been out for less than an hour. A short trip but, that's fine. At least he got the Kenfucky's fried chicken he had been craving for.

"Angela, Kara, we're back! Where are you girls? I brought chickn'! Now come and we'll have a nigger's meal! Midnight snack for you dear princesses o' mine..." he hollered out to call the two. He looked at Tomoya quite intently through those awesome shades of his.

"Hey, Hound. This shipped is manned by only a handful of nameless mooks and me. Other than that, there's three hot young teeny princesses. Touch my 'daughters', and I swear I'll empty your intestines into the airlock. Do we have an agreement, boy?" he asked Tomoya with a very threatening voice.
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tensu on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:59 am

" Hey Tensaru-kun would you be in the mood to make some money?"

"Sure" he replied back, nodding a bit as he rubbed his chin "Though, the place we just left probably has a lot of guards in it...and the girl won't be willing to go back. " Tensu added. "So what do you plan we do? Sneak in and try to carry her out? Or do you have any ideas?" he asked Alastor, moving his way slowly back to the pub/strip club. As he moved, he gave a glance to his waist and saw the sidearm there, wondering if he would actually have to use it.
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by KaraShiranui on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:15 am

The Fortissimo, Shuttle Hangar area...

Kara paid no attention to Angela's childish schemes. She let the purple-haired girl off, and instead she listened to the last Aesir Foxes recording. She noticed the shuttle coming back, and guided it back to the ship with the homing lights. After the gates closed, and the shuttle docked, she refilled the hangar with oxygen. Kara drifted close to the ship and tossed her helmet aside.

KARA SHIRANUI:
"So, you're back. And I see you're carrying some food. Is that delicious?"

Apart from the chicken something else caught Kara's fancy. She spotted a new guy; a tall young man with unruly hair. He looked somewhat handsome, and this made Kara blush a bit. But her instincts tell her not to trust this one right away. She went to the shuttle, opened the door and sniffed him. She immediately stepped back.

With lightning speed, Kara whipped out a small mini-pistol from her pocket and aimed it at Tomoya's head. Her eyes, switched from mild to feral. She felt he looked quite experienced with fighting based on his tough appearance. And noting that he wasn't cuffed or tied up, Kara presumed that Tomoya could be up to no good. Kara pulled Risa near her while maintaining her aim at Tomoya's head.

KARA SHIRANUI:
"Is this person with you?! Stay back, Miss Risa. I'll make sure this guy goes to the cell without trouble..."

"What is it you believe in? What is it you're fighting for now?"

KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:39 am

Feb. 13, LC 214

Solomon grabbed the body of the guard and pulled it behind some bushes that had grown up against the wall. Then, holstering his gun, he stripped the guard and took his uniform. Pulling it on over his own clothes, he put his discarded hat on the soldiers head.

Climbing the tree, he scaled the walls and jumped safely to the ground on the other side. Walking up to the door, he tested the handle and when he turned it, he was pleasantly surprised when the door opened. However, that didn't mean he was in the clear just yet.

Walking inside, he shut the door behind him on the off chance someone noticed it and suspected a break-in.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dovenwolf on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:07 am

Charlie and Paul had arrived in the slums where apparently there had been a shooting with a similar girl spotted on the scene, according to the detective in charge. He nodded and walked toward the nearest bar, seeing as they are notorious for being great places for information. Along the way Paul ran into his employees, "I assume you are both here for the same reason I am? Or do you men like wandering in the seedier parts of town." He laughs and tells them the reason he was in the slums and shows them the image.
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:55 am

Feb. 13, LC 214
11:32 PM

Takashi was still training in the simulator long after training was done for the day, being beaten by Maru Stray for the 10th time in a row, in a cirrus fighter no less. He decided that he was done for the time being. ("Damn, I'm still not good enough. How am I supposed to beat people like Maru or Kain? I have to do better from now on, or else I'll never be able to realize my dream.") He changed out of his normal suit and into his cadet uniform before he came to the exit, ready to go back to the dorms for the night and get a good nights sleep. He got a glance at someone he assumed was Robert Flannigan entering the building. ("Hmmmm~ Wonder what Rob's doing inside at this time of night? Meh, too tired to think about it. I'm goin' to bed.") He yawned and walked out the door towards the dorms next door.

Last edited by Uryuu on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tensu on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:05 pm

dovenwolf wrote: "I assume you are both here for the same reason I am? Or do you men like wandering in the seedier parts of town."

Tensu shakes his head "No, boss, but we are after the bounty they just posted. Alastor, you said you were with her right in that pub?" he said. "We were trying to come up with a plan to get her" he adds, looking over the bounty again to make sure it was her and he wasn't mistaking it for someone else. In the back of his mind, he was hoping that this cause her family was looking for her and not something dark and corrupt.
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Feb. 13, LC 214
11:34 PM

Solomon breathed a sigh of relief when a cadet who had stayed up late just walked by and went off to presumably the dorms. But time was of the essence, so he walked quickly toward the area where the storage unit should be, if he remembered his CHROME base layout correctly, seeing as all the bases followed a basic template modeled after this one. So, he strode forward down the empty corridor hoping that he was right.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by MSL on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Gabriel's Pub
Feb. 13, LC 214

Von Bargen knew that the girl would be more trouble to him if he had any involvement with her case. He was about to abandon her and call the FUSE and warn them about Solomon's infiltration. He planned on having the whole thing redone, using someone else aside from these wanted criminals. But as he gazed at the girl, sleeping innocently, it awakened something that has long been dormant within Von Bargen's soul.

--Igor: "Master the ship is ready! Igor is ready! Let's go!"

--Von Bargen: "..... Igor... take her with us and leave a message for Solomon once he comes back."

--Igor: "E-e.. We're taking the woman!? E-ee! Yes master! Right away master!"

Igor left a letter, addressed to Solomon?, on the bench where the girl was sleeping before. Von Bargen and his men left the pub through a hidden passage that led them to their own private shuttle bay. Igor sealed the passage behind them and to make sure no one would be able to follow, he collapsed the passage under a pile of space junk.

Hidden Merchant's Port
Feb. 13, LC 214

Igor, no matter the countless times he's seen and been on the ship, still could get over the excitement
whenever they are about to board it and embark on a journey. The Hidden Merchant's Port is a secret ship port that is owned by the Covenant, a large group compose of thousands merchants from all parts of the world. There's virtually no way to get into the port unless you are part of their covenant... or if your being held as a captive...

--Igor: "There she is Master!! The Wentworth!! Igor is so excited!"

Deangelo Von Bargen's Ship the "WentWorth"

--Von Bargen: "Let's go..."

Von Bargen and his men, together with Chihiro (being carried by one of Von Bargen's Sentries) entered the ship WentWorth, they left Dos Leviticus.
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acruxis on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Dos Leviticus
Somewhere around the Aida Sector

Akira walked around just searching for a place to hang around but not one interested him, not even the arcades or electronic shops. Though he stopped by one of the shops and bought himself a new earpiece. He plugged it on the jack of his holopad and downloaded songs from his holopad. A routine he has always used whenever he bought a new one since instructors like to "pick" on him. After waiting for a while of downloading a couple of dozen songs. He had placed the ear-piece in his ear and continued to roam around town. Walking aimlessly and without thought as to where, he accidentally bumped into someone that nearly sent him the one who bumped the person flying. Talk about pathetic.

"Oh sorry!" Akira bumbled on as he struggled to get his balance back with his footing. But then the person he bumped just moved on, But left a paper on the ground. "Wait!" But the person he bumped to was gone.

He looked around trying to find the person, but to no avail. He picked up the paper only to find out it was a flier of the Dragon's Fang PMC.

He looked at it intently and then realized he may need to hire one just to be able to talk to the famous Aesir Foxes. With a small smile he stuffed the flier into his pocket and looked at the time on his holopad--Finding out it was near curfew limits, his eyes widened and a sweat fell.

Oh Shit...

Akira immediately turned around and ran back to the FUSE Academy with all the strength his fragile body had.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aida Sector, FUSE ACADEMY
11:30 pm

Akira had made it, running with heavy breathing more than the norm. He ran past the gate, it was almost closed. He stopped a few steps away from the gate, wheezing but he knew he couldn't stop there. He started to walk towards the Cadet's dorms, Holding his side. Apparently it hurt like hell due to the lack of air. He limped while he breathed heavily as if he got shot.

Just a little more... He told himself as he went to his room opened it hastily and closed it behind him. Crashing on the lower bunk of the Double Deck.

Akira sighed in relief, One good thing in the academy is, Their soft beds. Akira clutched on the bed-sheet lightly enjoying the soft bed and relief.
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Feb. 13, LC 214

Solomon was wandering around the halls checking each room as he passed. On the one hand, he was pretty sure this was what the guards did, as when he had been on guard detail back during the days of CHROME, he had been told to do this; and he was checking the rooms even if he was pretty sure that the silver box wasn't in there. He sighed, this wasn't going to be easy. He thought to how pleasant (and odd) it was that he hadn't run into any other guards yet, but he was also aware that there would have to be security cameras watching his every move. He quickened his pace.

White stopped as he came to a big room that he wasn't familiar with. Stepping up to the door, he lightly touched the handle, and when the door swung open, he quickly pulled out his gun and slipped inside.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Alastor saw Paul and with his appearance his mind began to dull. The flames were gone, all of the ambition lost, in a sense alastor returned to reality. In a disturbing monotone voice he began his report. "Paul, my intel on the situation is as follows. Both targets were last seen in that 'fine establishment' over there. Odds are the 'bar' as it were, is a front for something. The prime target was last seen unconcious in their custody, the secondary target is injured suffering many bullet wounds. Fate of targets unknown, your orders sir?" Alastor saw no hope in the current future so all he needed to do was keep on living.

He could only hope that the world would change on its own. Because all alastor could do was spread the corruption he was a product of the old world, the one humanity rejected. A member of humanities cancer.
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelfromAbove on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Fortissimo... Idea

bounce

The shuttle finally returned. Angela was so excited to see Risa again, that she wiped off her tears and ran to the hangar where the shuttle parked. However she was greeted with a tension-filled scene. "Huh? What's happening...?" scratch Angela asked as she peered into the shuttle hangar. She was surprised to see Kara aiming a gun at somebody in the shuttle. Angela quickly intervened by shouting.

"o--Oi!" she called Kara out. "Why are you pointing your weapon at a---" Upon seeing Tomoya's face Angela gasped. "The... there's a... Shocked SEA URCHIN ON TOP OF HIS HEAD! Quick quick! Shoot it! It's so huge! It.. it's like an alien! Waaaaaaaah! Shoot it Kara you idiot! What are you waiting for!? Gyeeeeeeaaah!" affraid Angela childishly screamed in horror, jumping up and down at the sight of Tomoya's big spiky hair.
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Serene on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:33 am

Mr. Deangelo Von Bargen's Ship

Chihiro slowly pried her eye lids open. The first thing she noticed upon awakening was that she was carried like an animal by this large and scary looking man. Who was following a group of strange looking people whom she had never seen before. Unsure of what was going on and fearing that these people might have unpleasant intentions towards her. Chihiro, in a sudden out burst and without hurting him, shook free from the man carrying her then she ran. Her heart was racing as she sprinted bare feet on the cold steel floor.

She was too frightened and too disoriented to scream out for help. All that she could think of was that she had to get away as far as she could from everyone. Chihiro became traumatized as a result of the events that had transpired this very day. Today was supposed to be a happy day for her but instead it turned out to be one of the most traumatizing experiences in her life. Her master tried to rape her, goons tried were chasing her, she was people die for the first time right in front of her, she woke up in the arms of a scary looking guy....

Chihiro ran into a group of people carrying some supplies who had just come out from a sliding door. She was panicking and so she pushed them aside and entered the room from which those men came from.

Last edited by Serene on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnemosyne16 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:56 am

Fortissimo, Shuttle Bay...
Just outside Space Colony Dos Leviticus...

Risa grabbed Kara's gun and confiscated it. She gave her a very serious stare. "Kara, that's no way to treat a pet... errr... guest! Tomo-gotchi is an agent from the Moorhounds. I specifically hired him to be our bodyguard since Captain Cheese can't watch over us all the time..." she explained

Facing Angel, she sighed heavily. "Angela, you're being paranoid again? Why don't you chill. That's his hair. I know it's a stupid hairstyle, but its not a space monster. Calm your tits!" Risa gave Angela a light bonk on the head.

Snatching the bucket of chicken from Cheese, Risa glided to the door leading to the living quarters. Before entering she called all of them to join her. "Let's eat!"
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 973
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by dovenwolf on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:38 am

"Alright I say we go in, head to where the girl was last spotted and see if we can get the people in charge to agree to our terms, that is, if the girl is still alive and in their possesion. I am going to assume that if that man was involved as the bounty said and they kept the girl, that she is being used as a hostage and as such we can probably expect the secondary target to return. When he does I want Alastor to identify him so appropriate action can be taken. Any Questions?", Paul said as he began walking towards the bar.

Charlie shook his head, stating that he understood what he was supposed to do, with his glasses on however this wasn't really his sort of thing and was hoping it wouldn't escalate, he moved quickly behind Paul not wanting to fall behind or slow anyone down. These were under Paul's orders because unbeknownst to Charlie, Paul wanted his glasses within arms reach.
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:26 pm

(OOC: Serene edit your post. We've already left the Hidden Merchant Port)

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down