Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"

Post by MSL on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:21 pm

WentWorth
Ship's cargo
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:10 AM "Valentine's Day"

Von Bargen was already inside his cosy quarters and was unaware that Chihiro had began playing hide and seek with the sentries. He had originally planned to just leave the girl on Dos Leviticus. He didn't want anything to do with wanted people anymore since he had just recently gotten out of jail. But the girl reminded him of his daughter...

Meanwhile back at the cargo...

--Igor: "Hey there little missy! come out come out where ever you are... he he he..."

Igor and a few other men are out looking for the girl. Its useless to try and escape since they are on a ship and no longer on Dos Leviticus.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:28 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy: Training grounds
Aida Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 13, LC 214

When he entered the room, he gave a disappointed sigh. While he knew i was ridiculous to hope that they would just leave it out somewhere where any Joe could find it. So, putting away his gun, he left the room and closed the door behind him.

He really didn't want to alert anyone to his presence, but it seemed he had no choice if he wanted to get this done tonight. So, off he went to the officers quarters. He didn't know how effective intimidation would be so he was going to have to hope that the rooms were soundproof and the men had weak wills, otherwise the night would never end.

Walking up to a door that had a name on the side, he saw that there was only one name on it, and assumed that the person had to be important to get his own room, or just well-connected enough but he would cross that bridge when he got there. So, pulling out a switchblade he worked it between the handle and the door and jiggled it a little before he heard a pleasing click, signalling the door was unlocked. And then, quietly drawing his gun, he went inside and closed the door behind him.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:34 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

It would seem that Solomon had run into a dead end. Time was running out and the longer he stayed inside the academy, the higher his chances of getting caught. The guard watching the security cameras fortunately had been occupied with the soccer match he was watching on the other screen. However the game was almost over with only minutes left before the final whistle. The guards also had a regular check-in, done every hour, this is something new to the system in FUSE meaning Solomon would did not have any idea the guards had this kind of system. The guard Solomon killed was 10 minutes late for his check-in. They're allowed to be late for up to 15 minutes before the other guards start going into alert phase.

The room Solomon entered belonged to captain James Miller, a former Chrome lieutenant. Captain Miller was fast asleep in his bed.

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:42 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Solomon entered the room quietly and crept into the bedroom where the officers still form was framed by the blanket covering his body. Walking over, he kept his gun at the ready and shook the man's body before leaping backward and keeping his gun leveled at the man's body. He wasn't going to take the chance the man could overpower him.

"Alright, I want your hands where I can see them and your mouth shut unless I say otherwise. Am I understood? I am not here to play games. I am looking for an ornate silver box that was recently taken by this military institution and I need it back. Now if you tell me where it is I won't kill you but if you try to lie I will come back and even if I go down you will go down with me."

All the while Solomon is keeping his face clear but inside he is a mess. This was why he left the military in the first place. He really didn't want to do this but he didn't see any other choice. He had to protect her.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:51 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

James Miller raised his hands up where his assailant could see them. He was slowly turning his face towards Solomon in hopes to identify his attacker.

--Cpt. Miller: "Go ahead and shoot me. I won't tell you anything, I was a proud CHROME soldier! I'm not afraid to die.

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:00 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:11 AM "Valentine's Day"

Solomon jerked at the declaration. Slowly he looked the man before him up and down before he took a step backward in recognition of the man before him. He had served under him in the war and he was suddenly very glad that he had jumped away as the man before him was known for his physical prowess. Taking a deep breath, he kept his gun leveled at the Captain.

"Hello Lt. Miller, it's been a while," his voice hardened, "Unfortunately I do not have the time for a reunion so I must ask you once again where the box is. A girl's life is on the line and I won't be the one responsible for her death if I can help it."

Sure he was being paid to do this but the way he saw it the girl had been used as an added incentive to get it done.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:14 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

James wasn't shocked that the assailant knew his name, after all his name as on the door. But the rank of lieutenant wasn't something he had heard in a long time, however this didn't mean that he will be helping this man. When the man took a step backward, James slowly got out of bed and on to his feet. He was still slowly turning to face his assailant. Judging by the man's voice, he assumed that the assailant was younger than him.

--Cpt. Miller: "I won't tell you anything no matter what kind of silly story you make up. You might as well just shoot me.

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:20 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Solomon sighed. He really didn't want to do this, but it seemed he had no choice. He leveled the silenced barrel at the man's head and said, "When you reach the other side, tell them the Reaper sends his regards." And with that he pulled the trigger. But no sooner had he pulled it was he on the move toward the door. Time was of the essence and there was only so many times he could barge into different rooms before he was cornered.

Target: Cpt. Miller

Last edited by vangran on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : incorrect posting etiquette)
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:20 pm

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Shooting' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:29 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:12 AM "Valentine's Day"

Solomon killed the Captain in cold blood. However, his time was running out. Only 3 minutes remaning before the guards suspect something was amiss and he still didn't have a clue as to where his target lies hidden. The soccer game that the guard monitoring the screens was over. He turned off his the TV and went back to work monitoring the security cameras. It didn't take him a second longer to notice that one he was out of donuts. He left his post and went to the cafeteria to buy some donuts.

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:38 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:12 AM "Valentine's Day"

Solomon walked across the hall and used the same trick he had used the former captain's door, sliding his knife in and jiggling around until he heard a click. Pushing the door open he went inside and shut it behind him.

Quickly he went over to the bed where the officer was sleeping and pulled out his gun. Walking over, he kicked the person and stepped back quickly, leveling the gun at the still form,

"Alright, I want your hands where I can see them and your mouth shut unless I say otherwise. Am I understood? I am not here to play games. I am looking for an ornate silver box that was recently taken by this military institution and I need it back. Now if you tell me where it is I won't kill you but if you try to hold me I will shoot. Now what will it be?"

Last edited by vangran on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing)
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:46 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:13 AM "Valentine's Day"

Unfortunately for Solomon the person inside the bed was a prostitute, hired by one of the officers who happened not to be in his bed at this hour. The prostitute begged Solomon to spare her life. Meanwhile a guard was just out the hallway, making his routine rounds.

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:51 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Solomon stepped forward and brought the butt of his gun down toward the whore's temple. He really didn't want to know what officers were up to at this time of night. Scowling he turned around and went to the door where he paused for a moment before he pressed his ear to the door to listen for anyone outside. He really couldn't afford to walk into a patrol.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:51 pm

'LC Melee' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Solomon's luck seemed to be running thin. The guard patrolling outside, ran into another guard and the two had a long and boring chat about video games.

12:14 AM "Valentine's Day"[/color]

MEANWHILE..........

F.U.S.E. Academy Mobile Suit Hangar
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:14 AM "Valentine's Day"

It seems Solomon wasn't the only one up to no good. There wasn't anyone inside the MS hangaraside from the two of FUSE's veteran pilots who were tripping on the cadet's mobile suits, to be used for tomorrow's practice battle, between the cadets and the veterans.

Christian Graves, a 26 year old FUSE ace pilot.

--Christian: "Hehehe! The rookies are gonna have fun on tomorrow's exercise!

Gail Goodwin, a 27 year old ex-Chrome ace now working as a FUSE ace.

--Gail: "Ha ha ha! Make sure it doesn't show up on the system's check!

--Christian: "You underestimate my powers!"

The two chuckled as the night faded away..

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:38 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Solomon scowled as he heard the guards chatting it up. It seemed he was out of time. It would be safer to cut his losses now then to keep going and risk getting caught. So, taking a deep breath, he opened the door and fired a round off at the guard on the right's leg. Before bursting off back the way he came. He needed to get out of there and quickly.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:38 pm

'LC Shooting' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bOZZ on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:30 am

Tomoya's First impression of the Foxes had been an interesting one he thought as he stood gape mouthed in the hangar. In the last few hours he had, had two guns pulled on him, and one of the girls thought his hair was a space monster. Looking over at Cheese who had just warned him to stay away from his "Daughters" he nodded and said. "I don't think that will be an issue are they always this Annoying or only when there are new people around.....AND RISA FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME MY NAME IS NOT TOMOGATCHI, TOMOWHATEVER, OR TOMOSOMTHINGOROTHER IT IS TOMOYA, TOMOYA IS NOT THAT HARD TO REMEMBER." Tomoya raged again at her and Suddenly the fuse academy was starting to look nice and quite by comparison.

It was a few seconds later that he got a text from the old mam wanting to know where they were " HEY Captain" Tomoya yelled to get Cheese's attention "My Babysit.....Um Partner needs to join us here. Here this is his number could you send the old man the coordinates here so he can join us? "Tomoya said and then walked past into the room the foxes had just entered. Thou something told him it would have been a wiser choice to stay in the hangar. But he disregarded it would be a cold day in hell before he let a bunch of little girls intimidate him.
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by KaraShiranui on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:32 pm

The Fortissimo, Shuttle Hangar area...

Kara Shiranui had grown used to people in her life - especially those of the odd persuasion - doing outrageous things. More often than not, it amused her, especially when she knew how naive they were. Playing the bastard, such as she had with Angela in the beginning of their acquaintance, made Angela a potential target for pranks.

KARA SHIRANUI:
"A space monster... wow. You need your eyes checked Angela. You're as dumb as always."

Seeing Angela's reaction to Tomoya's hair made Kara ease up a bit. Risa's explanation also helped her to calm down. After deciding that Tomoya wasn't a danger Kara put away her pistol. She gave it to Cheese who was just standing there. Before she left she gave Tomoya a stern warning.

KARA SHIRANUI:
"I would suggest staying away from the new Gundam models... I don't tolerate anyone else aside from us who touches them."

"What is it you believe in? What is it you're fighting for now?"

KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:53 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

At the same time Solomon was running from the guards, John Newman was coming back from a coffee break. With the exhibition tomorrow there wasn't any chance of a break and he was fine with that. He had worked with less hours of sleep before. Unfortunately, he had just turned around a corner that Solomon was charging at. Hearing the sound of running feet, he looked up and barely dived out of the way before the ex-Chrome soldier ran past.

"I wonder what his problem is?"

Last edited by vangran on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:12 pm

vangran wrote:F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

At the same time Solomon was running from the guards, John Newman was coming back from a donut break he had just had with a security guard. With the exhibition tomorrow there wasn't any chance of a break and he was fine with that. He had worked with less hours of sleep before. Unfortunately, he had just turned around a corner that Solomon was charging at. Hearing the sound of running feet, he looked up and barely dived out of the way before the ex-Chrome soldier ran past.

"I wonder what his problem is?"

Kehh... I haven't replied yet and don't control meh EN-PI-SIS.... I hereby drop a colony on above post and regard it as invalid.

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:23 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:15 AM "Valentine's Day"

The guards were just about to look for their missing companions when all of the sudden, Solomon comes bursting out from one of the rooms and shoots a guard. Fortunately the shot missed, the guards quickly reacted and pulled out their pistols and shot back at Solomon.

Time for another on-foot battle! You have full LP once again Vangran. I will give the guards 2 LP each. The pistol does 2 LP damage use the shooting dice. No need for range or move. Its a simple hit or miss mini-game.

Guards:
---"Who was that?"
---"Shoot first ask questions later! He's trying to escape!"

[GUARD 1] PISTOL ATTACK
[GUARD 2] PISTOL ATTACK

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:23 pm

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

#1 'LC Shooting' :

#1 Result :

--------------------------------

#2 'LC Shooting' :

#2 Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Solomon winced as the two guards managed to shoot him him in the back, sending him to the floor. Turning around, he aimed his gun at the guard to the left's leg and pulled the trigger. (Guard 1)

He didn't have the time to deal with these fools. He didn't know how much time he had before the place swarmed with guards.

Blocked

LP: 8

Target: Goon 1
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:37 pm