Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
YOU HAVE REACHED AN EXTINCT FORUM.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"

Post by KaraShiranui on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:28 pm

The Fortissimo, Bridge...

A shadow was watching Angela dance up and down the bridge, watching her act like a little child. It was Kara. She was behind the pillar the whole time, getting herself dressed. She came through the other door comiing from the hangar-side.

KARA SHIRANUI:
"You should learn to tone down your excitement, idiot..."

Kara appeared wearing her concert attire. She assembled the drumset behind Angela, making sure each piece fit in perfectly with the other. After she finished setting the drums together, she gave it a test and whacked the drum as hard as she could.

KARA SHIRANUI:
"Perfect. This should strike fear in the hearts of those wretched FUSE undead flesh-addicts!"

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"What is it you believe in? What is it you're fighting for now?"

KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnemosyne16 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Fortissimo, Bridge...
Just getting ready for the live concert...

"Alchemy", Aesir Foxes latest single...

"Well, that was fast!" Risa hollered as she went in. She stripped off her school uniform, placed on very skimpy shorts and a semi-transparent top. She tied up her hair in a ponytail. "Hooooh... no need for excess makeup Angela, we're appearing as our natural, goddess-selves on the camera. Haros! Get the cameras up and working!" she commanded her tireless round robots.

The bridge was transformed into a studio all of a sudden. The lights dimmed down, and the speakers came out of nowhere. The Haros began to operate the bridge, opening communication lines and broadcast signals from within the vicinity of the ship. Still invisible, the Fortessimo started to hack into all kinds of video and audio signals in Dos Leviticus.

"IKUZE! One, Two, Three... GO!" Risa tapped her feet. She blasted with the guitar's awesome sound, strumming it with the power of Love, Friendship and Hope.

A live feed began to stream on several computers all across Dos Leviticus. At first there was just the Foxes insignia, but later the image of the girls appeared on screen. Risa played like a wild battle goddess, with the rest of the band backing her up she felt like she was on top of the world!

"Mugen ni ikitai Mugen ni ikiraretara Subete kanau
Demo irun na mono ga atashi wo oikondeku
Ikiru nokori jikan Yume no zahyou Yukue
Zenbu daiji na mono na no ni
Iisa kokora de chotto amai mono tabete iko
Sou iu shikou teishi bakari tokui ni natta
"
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 973
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Alastor moved over to the side bar as ordered, hoping that this would be an easy grab. Paul may be there leader but that did not mean everyone had complete faith in him. If things went south, things could go horribly wrong they would at least be outnumbered two to one. As Alastor sat down he sat back and watched the show unfold. His pistol lay resting in his jackets inner pocket, his hands were getting clamy this place was absolutely revolting to observe. Alastor then shifted his attention to Charlie. "Hey pretty boy do you think it is wise for you to be in an 'establishment as fine as this one? Not that i do not appreciate the company, however what happens if something goes wrong? Will you run?'" Alastor motioned began to play with his eyepatch hoping to pass the time. Never the less he was interested in this person. Why does Paul value this man he is merely a pretty picture for the public to admire. Yet why was he taken to a place like this?

Alastor couldn't help thinking that he had way too many questions today. This was strange but not that surprising after all he has been threatned so many times and yet no violence. It was in a way a hollow feeling. As if Alastor was just hollow and empty.
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Acruxis on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:33 am

FUSE Academy
Aida Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:21 AM "Valentine's Day"

He gotten the other Cadet square in the face. But the Cadet was resilient and punched him, But the adrenaline and all other things on Akira's mind just made him surprisingly nimble, moving his head to the side while moving forward making the other cadet's punch whiz past him just by a hair's breadth. He raised his right arm while the other's punch was still going on and seemingly wrapped it to the other cadet's arm. It was a cross-counter, Akira punched along with the other's punch. Since he used the other cadet's momentum along with his and again punched the Foolhardy Cadet square on the face.

Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:33 am

The member 'Acruxis' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:46 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:22 AM "Valentine's Day"

As Akira moved out of the way of Takeshi's punch, he countered with another punch of his own. Akira's punch went past Takeshi's, aiming for his face yet again. Takeshi tilted his head to the side as he fell to the floor, avoiding the punch by a hair and landing on one knee. He turned around feeling rather flustered. "You sunuva~!" He picked himself right up and swung a left hook at Akira.
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:46 am

The member 'Uryuu' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rap Goblin on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:16 am

Cheese noticed a strange object floating in in front of the ship. He laughed at it for a moment, then thought it must be the backup that Tomoya was talking about. He sent them a transmission asking them to identify themselves.

"Yo fakks who are ya?" he asked the incoming shuttle. He gulped down a beer waiting for their answer.

Last edited by Rap on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bOZZ on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:33 am

Tomoya had heard what Rap said and had been following him around hoping to learn the location his room was supposed to be "Captain I am looking for my room not that it matters My stuff isn't here yet but I would..." but what he was saying was interrupted by Cheese saying over an intercom
"Yo fakks who are ya?"
"Oh that is probably the oldman now. I had better get to the hangar and greet him" Tomoya said as he rushed off to the hangar.
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by MSL on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:27 am

Gabriel's Pub
Inops Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 14, LC 214

The sentries guarding the Von Bargen's door we're even bigger than the bouncer and they looked armed and seriously intimidating. It didn't look like those two are going anywhere soon, they stood there like statues and guarded the door behind them.

--Sentries: "Turn back now this place is off limits."

Said one of the Sentries...

-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by dovenwolf on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:40 am

Paul walked down to the main area of the bar, where he say down beside Charlie and ordered a bottle of grain alcohol, once it arrived he pulled off Charlie's glasses and put them in his pocket as he set down a lighter on the bar he had just used to light a cigarette. Taking some to pour into a flask in his pocket. He then gave Charles a nod and went to a table on the other side of the room.

Charlie's mind switched, his glasses removed his alter ego was now in control, "Maybe now you will get a chance to see, runt" he said to Alastor as he grabbed the lighter left on the bar. He took in as much as his glass could hold then he tipped over the alcohol and made it look like an accident, pouring it over and behind the bar. Once he was satisfied he made a fake cough, Paul smirking as he flicked a modified cigarette shaped butane lighter into the high proof and flammable alcohol, setting it and the bar ablaze. Charlie quickly got up and dragged Alastor away to a safe distance, this being very easy since he had the body of a kid.

Paul and Charles had rehearsed different situations and signals and as alot of information is gathered at bars, obviously they had trained heavily for this. Once the fire was set Paul screamed out, "Holy Shit!!!! The bar is on fire!" He knew the bar would stay ablaze thanks to all the liquor around it, and hoped this would distract the sentries enough. He was satisfied he made it look like enough of an accident so noone would report them and he made his way to another area with Charlie.

((OOC: I know this may be a bit much so if anyone mentioned in it or any admins or mods have a problem with it PM me and let me know.))
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rap Goblin on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:22 am

Dos Leviticus Exterior
The Fortissimo (Still in Cloak Mode)

The Aesir Foxes ship was still invisible to the naked eye and sensors, but making the Moorhounds transport ship approach them would draw attention to them. Cheese thought about it carefully, and after a while he came up with a conclusion. He faced Tomoya with a smile.

"I'll show you your sleeping area later. Meanwhile, I can't let your friend approach us directly. We'll leave the Dos Leviticus airspace, and we'll entertain him there. Alright Hound, tell your friends to meet us at point AQ-90, that's a few miles away from here. Our cloak generator's not gonna last long. We have to decloak in a short while too, so we can't waste time here..." said Cheese.

The Fortissimo detached from the Dos Lev asteroid and headed for the deep area of open space. "Tellem to follow us" he asked Tomoya.
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bOZZ on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Tomoya Had reached the door when he heard what Cheese had just said "OK will do" Then Tomoya quickly pulled out his phone and relayed the message to Seig. "Ok Captain the message is sent. While we wait I want to know. Do you believe they can do this? You look like you have seen a lot of this world. I don't know there is something about them that makes me want to believe." Tomoya said as he put his hands behind his head trying to figure out why these girls confused him so much. "Well I hope to see this world they will make" Tomoya said
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Gabriel's Pub
Inops Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 14, LC 214

Paul set fire on the bar table. It caused quite the ruse, thankfully one of the workers pulled out a fire extinguisher and used it to put out the fire. Paul and his friends were approached by the bouncer earlier and asked were asked to leave because of the little stunt they pulled.

--Bouncer: "I need you and your gang to leave now."

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Two guards entered into Akira's room and had their weapon's raised. They witnessed the two cadets fighting like children and when they turned to the corner of the room, they saw the intruder. The two guards immediately aimed their weapons at Solomon then they called the rest of the guards patrolling outside.

--Nameless FUSE guard dude: "Freeze asshole!"

--The other nameless FUSE guard dude: "He's in here!"

-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalionus on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy, Underground Command Shelter
Aida Sector, Dos Leviticus Colony
Feb. 14, LC 214

The base commander of Dos Leviticus, Commander Kirk Lazarus, was deeply troubled by the current events. First, an alarm in the academy, and second, this live-stream broadcast of an Aesir Foxes concert. He grabbed his hat and threw it on the floor in a fit of rage. "This cannot be! It is impossible!" he growled, grinding his teeth while looking at the screen. Vice Commander Jeff Portnoy chuckled.

"They're so cute... they make me feel like a dirty old man!" said the big, fat vice commander. Commander Lazarus madly threw several items at Vice Commander Portnoy, including a mango, a crumpled piece of paper and a stapler. He was fuming mad. "Are you nuts, Vice Commander Portnoy! These girls are the enemy, goddamn! Scan the interior and exterior areas of the colony for any signs of the Gundam! Those... meddling... Gundams! Are they trying to make fun of us!?" he roared with a thunderous, angry breath. He flipped the table and threw another fruit at the Vice Commander.

Portnoy looked at his superior with a sad, puppy-dog expression. "Commander, why so mean to me?" he sobbed.

WILD FLOWER and CATTLEYA: Terrorizing ESC Since LC 212
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by vangran on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:11 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Seeing the soldiers rush in, Solomon moved forward quickly and grabbed Akira around the neck, pulling him off the ground and placed his gun at the kid's head.

"Alright, nobody move. If you don't want this kid to get hurt, you will drop your guns and back away slowly, and I don't mean just the machine guns, I mean your pistols too. The cadet on the ground will get up as well and go with you, I only need one hostage. this way I don't have to deal with little brats brawling like school children."
he added mentally, "Now do it! I want all of you and your pals outside to drop their guns too."
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Acruxis on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:50 pm

FUSE Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:22 AM "Valentine's Day"

Although with the adrenaline rush and all, Akira's counter missed. This other cadet was way more physically fit than him. (Proving well...That Akira's a real wimp.) Akira stumbled forward as his counter missed, He turned around and his eyes widened as a quick left hook immediately landed on his cheek.

LP: 8/9 [Minus 1 from Takeshi's Left hook]

The exchange of punches, was originally for Akira to knock some sense into Takeshi, but with their exchange, it seems that Akira had some sense knocked into him by Takeshi. Takeshi was the gung-ho type. Akira was the cautious one. They're fighting against each other because of the pressure, fear and just losing it.

As he felt the pain jolt into him from his pain receptors, something went in Akira's mind. As if to fully wake him up and snap him out of the panic he was in. They're both FUSE Cadets, they had different personalities, and they could use that against this unknown assailant instead on one another, Yes he couldn't face this guy alone, but so the other cadet too.--Akira got sent backwards falling to his knees, This realization came too late however as the Assailant grabbed him by the neck and placed a gun on his head.

While he was trying to balance himself he called out to Takeshi. They had to do this together, both their beliefs and line were on the line.

"I get what you mean...now. But Follow the man's orders I'll be fine" he said still in pain from the punch. He looked at takeshi with an It's all up to you now look.
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:19 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

After getting knocked to the ground by Takeshi's punch, Akira was picked up by the man behind them and got him in a headlock, with his gun up to his head.
"Alright, nobody move. If you don't want this kid to get hurt, you will drop your guns and back away slowly, and I don't mean just the machine guns, I mean your pistols too. The cadet on the ground will get up as well and go with you, I only need one hostage."Now do it! I want all of you and your pals outside to drop their guns too."
Akira looked at Takashi and said
"I get what you mean...now. But Follow the man's orders I'll be fine"
Takeshi stood there with his mouth gapping towards his comrade and dropped his head down. He muttered to himself "Of course you're gonna be fine, cause I'm gonna pull your dumb ass out of this mess." He dashed forward, grabbing the silencer barrel of the pistol in the man's hand, and pulling it away from Akira's head. He then went to deliver a swift headbutt to the gun wielding stranger.

Last edited by Uryuu on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:19 pm

The member 'Uryuu' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:34 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Solomon leaned forward and put some power behind his headbutt, seeing as he is physically stronger than the younger man, and lessens the damage.

LP: 3

Scowling he stepped backwards, still holding tightly onto Akira, his arm around the kids throat. He turned his pistol toward the snot-nosed brat and fired at his leg before returning the gun to its position at the side of his hostage's head.

"Watch yourself boy, you are in way over your head."

Target: Uryuu
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:34 pm

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Shooting' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:53 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

LP: 5/9

The man managed to lessen the blow to the head with his own headbutt. Takashi stumbled backwards a bit as did the man and shot him in his left leg.
"Watch yourself boy, you are in way over your head."
He fell to the ground, gripping his wound as blood began to soak the floor and his pants. He let out a loud scream of pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH~!!!" He looked up at the man still holding Akira hostage. Tears flowed from his eyes. Not from the pain, but for letting his comrade down. He began to cry and yelled out "*sobs* You can do whatever you want with me, just let him go!!" Even though he had tears and mucus running down his face, a look of determination could still be seen. ("I'm sorry............I let you down~")
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Alastor had experienced some really strange stuff today. But he was willing to let it all go. As long as they got what they were after. Then this bouncer comes in telling Paul that he and his 'gang' needed to leave. This was the last straw for Alastor. He slowly shifted his his gaze to the bouncer opened up a hollow smile. "Gang...... You tink we are a gang you little shit. Tell me do you even know who we are?" Alastor just stared at the man with his eye stapring right at him.

He then pulled his pistol out and pointed at the bouncer and began a subtle laughter that grew in sound ever so slightly as the seconds went by. All the while keeping up this twisted hollow smile. "If you don't allow me to inform you!!! We are the Dragon's Fang PMC!!! Now die you asshole!!!" Alastor fired off one shot aiming right for his head hoping to settle this quickly. Though he was not thinking about all that could possibly happen from such a decision. But, at this point he could not care less one way or the other.
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next