[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Name: Kanzaki Kunagiri
Codename/ Moniker: Strategist Extraordinaire
Aliases: Akira Saio (Adopted Name)

As an 18 year old Undergraduate; Akira is a man standing at 5'8" height and of 147 lbs weight, Dark Unkempt Auburn Hair of Medium Length, with wavy fringes that match it. Dark Crimson piercing eyes, that can be mistaken for Dark Hazel and can only be clearly seen in some tones of light. Though with light complexion near to porcelain, His almost expressionless face accentuates it making him look like a living puppet, always bored with nothing to do and thus having an air of mystery around him. He also wears the normal FUSE Academy uniform for Cadets-in-training but mostly keeps his coat open.

Genetic Type: Human
Date of Birth: July 1, LC 196
Allegiance: FUSE

Strategist or Madman? :

Kanzaki Kunagiri, Or now known as Akira Saio has two sides to him just like a coin. He is Friendly,Awkward,Kind and Submissive. While on the other can be Aloof, Distant, Brooding and mostly Melancholic. Generally he is a realist and often called cynical by almost everyone including his seniors. He is also too indecisive, making him look like a total wimp. He hates fights and therefore always try to talk his way around them. He barely has any interaction (nor does he try to make some) with other people due to his inferiority complex and aloof characteristic, Developing a bit of paranoia from both his "elusive" and cynical nature he always sees something wrong even in the smallest of things, and tries to do things by himself. Yes, even group-works.

But even amongst these things, he is driven by his own view of Justice after experiencing his own losses and the war for himself when he was young therefore holding a strong conviction within him; only lacking the means to express them due to his submissive nature and wimpy tendencies. The "new" world bothers him, but he tries his best to adapt to it while still holding onto his conviction. He rarely runs his mouth before his mind, And If he does it is in very rare occasions as he always thinks before saying anything. His greatest wish is to be able to find his sister safe and sound and take her far away from the battles, live with her again and somehow regain the 8 years that they lost by being the brother she lost that day at Dugma-4.

Let's Play Chess:

Once just a plain boy who liked to Laze around, and enjoy the Normality of everyday life, Everything changed when the Second Lunar War started. The Colony he and his family were living in was caught in a cross-fire between mobile suits. During the evacuation he and his sister were separated from their parents due to the chaos and urgency of the situation. Akira was sent by their parents to one of the shuttles that were leaving early, saying that they would follow soon. However as fate would have it, The shuttle their parents were in got shot down, by a stray beam from a prawn suit. Soon afterwards when AEO forces picked them up from the Military Colony Dugma-4, One officer offered to take him in the draft when nobody else wouldn't, and make him part of the military. With Anger in his heart,Justice to guide his hand, And Love as his cause. He accepted the offer without second-thoughts and took the name of Akira Saio, and left his sister Risa, without any explanation as she would only try to stop him or go with him. But never did he once forget his True name and cause--Kanzaki Kunagiri and his cause, To protect his beloved little sister Risa Kunagiri from any harm and give her a better life. During the war he simply served as part of the support crew, He was a ship navigator, substitute battle operator and only piloted repair type mobile suits, due to his young age back then. It was here that met a certain James Woods, whom he respected like an uncle and idolized as a soldier.

He heard that Risa left for Margarita-9 and that was the last thing he heard of her. He became a full adoptive son of the Saio Family after the war, as soon afterwards the Military had set it's eyes on him and offered him a scholarship in the newly founded FUSE Academy. He was sent there to continue the Saio legacy even though they didn't hold high-ranks, Someone to continue the legacy was still a must. It wasn't long after entering the academy, that he withdrew from the people. He only knew what it was to be soldier, hence he cannot blend in with the new crowd that mostly had good-lives for themselves. In the Academy they were taught by well commendable and capable instructors from piloting to ship weaponry. In one of the battle simulations that he participated in, He managed to turn the tides with great unorthodox methods that one normally deemed as impractical or impossible that earned him the nickname/moniker Strategist Extraordinaire.

Akira in the Academy

The years in the academy and the rise of the Aesir FOXES and amongst the many rumors that the members give shelter to girls affected by war gave Akira time to reflect about his life and his beloved sister Risa, He felt guilt and remorse for leaving the only family he had, and now he regrets it because he cannot find her. The feeling of guilt for abandoning her when she needed him the most,has made him resolve that he will find his sister and care for her and make their family whole again,He feels the Aesir FOXES may hold a clue to the whereabouts of his sister, He will find her and he will do it no matter what; For It is the atonement he has chosen for himself and He will be able to do it once he graduates from the FUSE Academy.

Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Akira Saio

Post by vangran on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:02 am

This is quite detailed. I look forward to seeing what he does in the RP.

Approved! Like a Star @ heaven
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:37 am

Reminds me of someone.... magic

This profile will need 3 approvals. I will post again once you've collected 2 approvals.

For now....
You wait

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL
BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by KaraShiranui on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi! Acruxis! It takes some balls to play a loser-like character. Also somebody who is not "too perfect" and abides by the guidelines set by Sir MSL.

Chin up! You're getting my approval. You just need one more.

"What is it you believe in? What is it you're fighting for now?"

KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?

The Four Horsemen of MSL
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Acruxis on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:39 pm

I Acruxis, have read everything that is stated above and Agree with the Conditions presented to me.
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Acruxis wrote:I Acruxis, have read everything that is stated above and Agree with the Conditions presented to me.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----Move Plus
-----100%hit
-----Self Repair

The Four Horsemen of MSL
MSL
MSL Admin