Phuc "Luke" Tran

Post by AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:45 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

HIYA!

"Lucky Phuc" Luke Tran

A younger Earth born man of Vietnamese American descent. To be honest Luke's looks are rather plain. He has a medium height and a somewhat athletic build as would be expected of somebody who had just gone through basic and pilot training. He has a neatly trimmed head of flat pitch black hair, and a pair of bright brown eyes that barely hint at his upbeat personality. On duty he wears his combat fatigues or his uniform as befits the occasion. Off duty he prefers simple "pull on" clothes such as t-shirts or sweatpants. He has a tattoo of a life size green parrot wearing a sombrero across his back, an ever-lasting memorial to his first real friend.

Type: Normal Human (no ascendant potential)

DOB: March 2nd, LC 194

Allegiance: FUSE

Born after the major conflicts between Chrome and the AEO, Luke isn't tainted by the old grudges and vendettas that stain the apparent comraderie of the FUSE armed forces. To him the names Chrome or AEO have as much signifigance as the Byzantinium Empire or the United States of America would have for contemporary LC historians. That is they are or rather were important, but they are now things that have been delegated to the past. This way of thinking hasn't exactly endeared him to the veterans who make up the bulk of the FUSE forces as he can be insensitive when it comes to people's national backgrounds, why should anyone care about two now defunct countries?

Putting politics aside Luke is someone who prefers to look at things from a "glass half full" perspective. He has a well defined sense of "right and wrong" that was developed after the years of bullying he had endured as a child growing up in New New Yark, after all what kid woud pass up the opportunity to mess with a kid who was named "Phuc". Initially like most bullied kids Phuc was a miserable bitter thing of a child. That all changed when he got a green parrot named "Geraldo Rivera" for his nineth birthday. At first Phuc hated that godd*mn parrot, it mocked him just like all of the kids at school repeating each and every one of Phuc's words back at him. Eventually, though Phuc began to come up with witty (for a nine year old) combacks to the parrot's un-ending mimicry, pretty soon he was able to use those comebacks against his former tormentors. Sure he got a black eye or a few missing teeth every now and then for his smart mouth, but hey making his former tormentors feel dumb as rocks was more than worth it to Phuc.

Then one day Geraldo escaped from his cage, Phuc was devestated from the lost of his dearest friend and sounding board. For weeks his jokes became duller, and his combacks slower until a random stranger showed up at his apartment doorstep with Geraldo in tow. The stranger never mentioned how he found the bird or the location of its owner, and left almost as quickly as he appeared. Now while the stranger was only part of Phuc's life for mere seconds he made a life long impression as from that day on Phuc fervantly believed in the inner goodness of people, what else would compel a complete stranger to track down a kid just to return a godd*mn parrot? Incidently this event gave Phuc his nickname of "Lucky Phuc" or Luke for short. Since then Luke is someone who is more likely than not willing to give someone, even a complete stranger or an outright enemy, the benefit of the doubt. That being said he isn't a complete fool, and will try to take measures ahead of time to deal with possible betrayals from the benefactors of his trust. He can be said to possess a "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" mentality when it comes to other people. He tends to treat everyone he meets with an easygoing wise cracking respect, and likes to play the role of the peacemaker helping to resolve interpersonal conflicts in his assigned unit before they can get out of hand.

Growing up Luke never really made a splash as anything other than that "dude in the corner with a smart*ss mouth". Graduating from highschool, and finding no luck in getting a "real" job, Luke enlisted in the FUSE armed forces. Where the first thing he learned was how to keep his godd*mn mouth shut. Other than being mouthy at times Luke took to military life like a fish to water: follow orders, do a good job, and don't talk sh*t when a CO's present, easy. Other than that what has already been mentioned the only notable thing about Luke is that he honestly (and perhaps naively) believes in FUSE. He knows that FUSE is flawed, perhaps deeply so, but also believes that the sheer power and democratic stylings possessed by FUSE are the best things to keep the peace and guide humanity to a new age of fair governance, justice, and prosperity.
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Phuc "Luke" Tran

Post by vangran on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:44 pm

I would say that this only requires three approvals.

As for me, I say good job on the profile and give a hearty approved! Like a Star @ heaven
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rap Goblin on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Hey, I like it. It's funny! You got one more approval to go after this. Hakhakhakhak!
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:31 am

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL
BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:23 am

i humbly accept all the privileges and responsibilities that come with this char approval

I'd like to request move plus and stun for Luke, and if it ain't too presumptuous of me I'd like for him to be assigned a Uesugi

and thank you for the approvals
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:40 pm

AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT wrote:i humbly accept all the privileges and responsibilities that come with this char approval

I'd like to request move plus and stun for Luke, and if it ain't too presumptuous of me I'd like for him to be assigned a Uesugi

and thank you for the approvals

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----Stun
-----///^
-----Move Plus

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL
BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin