Post by Sleeping Pike on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Dizzy Fisher

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 135

He has black, shoulder length hair, wears a hat over top to keep it from his eyes. He wears a brown jacket with a yellow pull-over underneath along with a green scarf around his neck as he gets cold easily. He wears dress pants as he feels the need to keep a somewhat professional look when he works.

Type: Normal

Date of Birth: November 27th, LC 0189

Allegiance: Unaligned

Personality: He's a caring person with a big heart despite his shady look. He has an aloof personality with a brotherly type of feel to him as he likes talking to people alot. He tends to stare into nothing at times and flipping an unknown coin when in deep thought. He tends to keep close with those whom he identifies as friends which tends to be everybody he meets even if they don't want his friendship. He tends to nag those who don't like him, or being selfish in his books. He oftens reads small novels and is sometimes seen writing in small red book he keeps in his jacket pocket. He has a love for driving any vehicle or ship as he loves the feel of the wheel in his hands as if he were born with one.

History: He lived his whole life on Earth and grew up on the outskirts of Vancouver, Canada. He grew up with his parents and sister who had left for college when he was 3, to get a hospitality degree so she could work at the hospital. When he was 4, his parents were killed by a drive-by meant for their neighbours. When his sister heard of this, she quit school and took care of him, teaching him what she could and enrolling him into school. She made ends meet and managed to get a small apartment for the two of them with the inheritance they recieved from their parents deaths, in the big city while landing a job at a small walk-in clinic.

He went to school like any other child growing up but was ridiculed by others because he didn't have much and most of his clothes were second hand. But he preservered through it all, gaining friends along the way as well as enemies along the way. In high school, he was a decent student, but excelled in sports primarily basketball, despite his small size. He had brought the school team to the provincial finals but he broke his left ankle before the big game and lost alot of popularity.

When he recieved his license's for commercial ship and car after graduating, he checked to see if there were any positions for drivers or ship pilots. When he couldn't find any jobs or wouldn't take him in, he went down south into show business as a stunt driver, but was sent to a school that taught future drivers the safety requirements and general rules of being a stunt driver. After passing the class and course to become a stunt driver half a year later, he learnt that his older sister had been gunned down by gang members back in his old neighbourhood visiting their parents grave. He almost went out for revenge but his train of thought was broken by a song playing on his car radio. The band singing was the Aesir Foxes, a band his sister had adored even though she was an adult. Rethinking his options he went back out to find work and forgetting about revenge. After 3 years of stunt driving in movies and commercial skits, he decided he needed a change.

He posted an ad world wide to see if anyone would hire him out as a daily driver or a contract pilot for hire. He would go where ever the wind takes him and go with a smile on his face.
Sleeping Pike
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-03-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Dizzy Fisher

Post by vangran on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:21 pm

I really like this! I would say this only needs three approvals.

Well, 1 down 2 to go!
Like a Star @ heaven
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by KaraShiranui on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi Pike! I like it! Loving this simple yet effective application. Approved!

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"What is it you believe in? What is it you're fighting for now?"

KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by B.R.O. on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Approved

"dream. believe. survive"

B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:07 pm

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.[/b]

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE? (also choose your starting pilot skills and a mobile suit from the others section.)

-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL
BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeping Pike on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:52 pm

I agree to the terms
Sleeping Pike
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:17 am

Sleeping Pike wrote:I agree to the terms

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----Self Repair
-----Repair
-----100% hit

-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL
BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin