Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"

Post by Acruxis on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Marine MS Factory "Castrato"
Somewhere on the seas of Calabria, Italy
April 06, LC 214

MSL Lunar Century OST: The Battle is to the Strong

After he had no more tears to cry, and no more strength in his voice to shout madly like a madman. Akira simply hugged Ayana's body close to him as he cradled it and muttered something to her ear almost incoherently. He slowly stood up and carried Ayana in his arms, and alighted from her downed Uesugi's cockpit, the flames and sparks of the flames was apparent everywhere. But there he stood above the cockpit opening, holding the angel Ayana in his arms, to show all his FUSE team-mates that she was dead.

The look in Akira's eyes now changed. From once gentle and kind eyes,now they have grown more crimson rather the crimson in his eyes have grown more apparent. Eyes filled with such despair and hate. Lost shallow eyes of those left behind...

Nothing more but an empty vessel. His eyes will behold nothing beautiful anymore, nothing good to see, except death. Death of all those responsible. His eyes only see the world draped in blood and engulfed in flames. He turned around and paid no attention to the dance of flames all around him, and the near misfire that Takeshi's Suzume did, the beam swerving close to them since his comrade was aiming for the reactor. What was important to him now was to kill. And kill he will.

He stepped inside his cockpit, Ayana in his arms still being held by him gently. He sat down and lain her over his lap and arms, he pressed a few buttons on the panel and watched as his cockpit closed and his middle screen take back it's place in the controls.

I will avenge you...and watch this world burn for what they did to you...Up in flames they will go, deaths more painful than yours, they will not return from whence they came...Their lives exchange for the one you lost...

He pressed his head unto hers, and uttered one last prayer and promise silently in the depths of his soul, not caring if anyone from the FUSE channel saw, and he moved down and gave a light peck on her lips, sealing it with a kiss. The final good-bye. He slowly removed the golden colored hair-clip she had on her hair as memento. Straightening up, putting his hands on the controls firmly, he was just right in time to hear the exchange of words between what seemed to be a reinforcement of theirs and the Blue Gundam.

He switched the communications to open channel as he moved his unit quickly to G-11. Moving with full-powered thrusters, ignoring the certain G-force it held even with his open pilot-suit. Hatred welled up in him, how dare this girl say that, treating one death as nothing more but a statistic?

Akira grit his teeth, that blood came out on the side of his lips, slowly moving down. He felt something well up within him, he had no more voice, but then strength came back to his throat. He bellowed angrily on the open channel for vocal and visual communication the view in his cockpit open for everyone to see.

"YOU GODDAMNED KIDS BLINDED BY POWER, DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'RE REALLY DOING?! OR YOU'RE JUST BLINDING YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN NOTION OF JUSTICE?! POWER TO PREVENT WHAT HUH?! DEATH?! YOU JUST MADE IT HAPPEN THANKS TO YOUR GODDAMN INTERVENTION! THIS ISN'T EVEN A WAR! THIS WAS A FUSE OPERATION! THIS WAS NOT SOMETHING TO INTERVENE IN. INTERVENING FOR THE GOOD OF ALL?! THEY ARE TERRORISTS. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FINE IF YOU LEFT OUR OPERATIONS TO OURSELVES AND STICKED TO INTERVENTIONS FOR SMALL-SCALE WARS OR SOMETHING TRULY WORTH INTERVENING WITH. THINGS LIKE THIS COULD BE LEFT TO US..." Akira clenched on the controls tight, his chest tightened up as he bellowed out, his face full of unyielding hate and anguish; One could say if he had more of this he may have a heart-attack. But still he continued on only now his voice lowered, but still full of anger and strength.

"But you didn't...instead you had to come prancying in with your so called Gundams. Shooting everything in sight, causing chaos for a legit operation that is for the betterment of the world. Do you really care for peace? Or do you just want to force your own notion of peace to everyone? Retreat? or you'll kill us? You've already had one of us killed...she's the girl in my lap right now that you can see. Dead because of your 'helpful' intervention" he said with sarcasm in the end. he was always in the corner, not speaking up for himself, but everyone had just pushed him enough to snap so bad.

Akira looked through the screen as if he can really see the gundam pilots, His gaze deep, hateful, and penetrating.

"You're so blinded by power that you think you can command us all according to your whims, live according to your demands. Isn't that just plain selfish? Conceited? War is much bigger, bigger than all the problems of you little girls...You parade around in your Gundams claiming your actions for the benefit of all when it only benefits what you girls want. You don't care about collateral damage, the people that will get involved. Perhaps it is good to feel that you're in a fight to preserve the peace...or your very existence, that's why you abuse power. However, would you wish for all of mankid to suddenly be given the same strength? having Gundams of their own?"

Akira closed his eyes and opened them as he shouted his next words, more than emphasizing their meaning, roused and guided by his hate again

"-Of course you wouldn't!, You are all too aware of your selfishness and pride! You know when that happens you can't make us live to your whims anymore! And because of that, you could not share the pain with those without the strength to bear it!"

"Consider the mission null and void. Your priority now is to escape the Castrato Facility... alive! Clear everything in your way, but do not attempt to engage the Gundams. They're... they're just too much for you. I don't want any more of my soldiers to die..."

"Sadly Commander, I'm disobeying that order for awhile..." Akira said with utter defiance but still his tone contained respect for authority. "If I did...Ayana's death would be in Vain...I'll finish this final reactor infront of me...If only to make sure she rests knowing we did our mission."

"Listen up Terrorists...this is for vengeance...I will be now the last you see when you die..." Akira overloaded his missile operating system to ensure everything hits the reactor. "KUTABAAARRRREEEE!!!"

Skill used: 100% Hit

Harlequin Missile
--PWR: 900 x6
--EN: 16
--RNG: 3~5
--TYPE: Missile 3
--LOCK: 1
--Target: Reactor @ J-12

The missiles flew innumerable towards the reactor, before Akira decided to cut off the open channel. True to his word, him being the last thing they see before they die.

HP and EN left
HP: 14050 / 14050
EN: 106 / 122

*OOC note: Kutabare is a japanese word that means "Drop Dead". And assuming that It is a different target though under the control of one admin, I attacked the reactor~. Thank you.
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by B.R.O. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:19 pm

REACTION PHASE For Both Remaining Reactors...

Through the combined efforts of Issac, and Akira, the remaining reactors got destroyed along with the Zigbin mobile gears guarding them. In one swift move, all the remaining Terrorists were killed, along with the Failon Tech's prized reactors. The CHROME Remnants were all but eliminated from the surface of the Castrato Marine Facility.

All that's left now are the Aesir Foxes, the FUSE, and that lone Rebel Nation Gundam. As the midnight slowly passed by, the tears triggered by the sadness of the Ocean of Tears, became all the more heavy. The terrorists were merely "appetizers"; Akira Saio, his action, is bound to create more chaos to the already shattered battlefield.

ALL Terrorists NPCs completely eliminated from the MAP.
Conditions MET!
2000 Awarded to FUSE
2000 Awarded to Aesir Foxes
1000 Awarded to Rebel Nation

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"dream. believe. survive"

B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnemosyne16 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:07 am

April 06, LC 214

BGM: "MAD-NUG"

Risa just listened to Issac vent out all of his anger on the Aesir Foxes. He sounded like he hated the Foxes so much. Risa just kept her cool, listening to the transmission. She was about to reply but another one, it cut her off. It was one coming from Akira.

Akira's words stung quite more deeply. He accused the girls and Cheese of being terrorists. That was one thing Risa could not stand.

"Listen up you stupid FUSE boy! You're blaming us and yet you can't see that you too were trained to kill people. Sure, I'll take the blame! We are prepared for it! We will, carry the world's burden. Fight so nobody has to! So that nobody has to leave their families again, to fight! My brother Kanzaki, he left! Because of WAR! Do you want another war!?" Risa screamed. Gundam Resonance twirled around its Ignition Sword like a baton and pointed it at Akira's Harlequin.

"LEAVE THE FIGHTING TO US! WE'LL ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY! EVEN IF WE DIE!" she angrily said to Akira over the comm line. Gundam Melodia's heat vents opened up, releasing the excess heat it gathered from the reactor explosion. The Gundam was surrounded by smoke, its eyes glowing past the cloudy haze.
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 973
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aile on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:56 am

MSL LUNAR CENTURY OST: TRAGEDY AND FATE

Death.

Agony.

Pain.

Despair.

She wanted to deny the fact that Ayana was dead.

She wanted to pretend that she was only unconscious from the loss of blood.

But the way Saio acted, as he let out his rage, as he comes out of the destroyed uesugi’s cockpit with the now death Ayana in his arms confirmed everything Ariah feared. Ayana is dead, and Ariah couldn’t do anything to prevent such a tragedy to happen to them, when she swore that she wouldn’t allow her comrades to be severely hurt.

And yet, here she is—she hasn’t done anything, and their side was already taking in serious casualties, with Phuc had taken in serious damage and Ayana—

She raises her hand over her chest, and clutches her suit hard.

She hates it.

The feeling of not being able to protect her comrades—

The feeling of watching them die and not being able to do anything—

She hated it.

She loathed it.

"GOD DAMMIT"

She slammed her fist against one of the monitor on her right, venting out her frustration, her anger, her emotions flowing out of her freely, But she holds back her tears; or rather, she’s forcing herself not to. As much as she wants to mourn for Ayana; Her ideals prevent her to show weakness in the midst of battle , so such a thing would have to wait for a different time.

At the same time, the temptation to avenge Ayana's death is slowly growing in her. Yes, that should be what she should do; to pull out her blade and shed blood on her opponent, payback for what they have caused, and the gundam in front of her is the perfect thing to unleash her rage. She grips her controls tighter, as she prepares to have her machine wreck havoc unto the gundam—

"I just--for once...want to hold onto something real...tangible. To believe in something I know I can...to be able to protect it"

She realizes something.

She loosens her grip on her controls , and a small bitter smile formed on her lips. She understands everything now, as she slowly pieces together the conversation she and Private Saio had on the ship prior to the mission, and the way he let out his anger and hate to the heavens above over Ayana's death. No longer does she feel the need to avenge her death—No, it's more like she does not have the right to do such a thing. That is something that Akira Saio had to do alone.

"Such a bitter tragedy, for the one you love to die in front of you. " She whispers quietly, as Akira's words of hate towards the foxes blare out of the open channel.

She decides that it's best that she takes her leave at this point with the VIP (for at this point, she had remembered that she still has to protect him and lead him to safety) , and that she should focus on doing so. And with that, she gripped her controls again, and having her harliquen use its boosters to move towards the exit (move to c1).

Last edited by Aile on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DIS MUSIC, DOES NOT WANT TO LOAAAD)
Aile
Security
Security

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

http://armagus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:16 am

Luke gritted his teeth in frustration again, at this rate he'd be redued to wearing dentures at the ripe old age of 30. Those damned gundams....no even if they hadn't shown up its not like they forced Tokimiya to charge in headfirst like that, not that he'd ever voice this little opinion of his, but the girl's death was more or less on her own shoulders. Knowing that however did nothing to soften the sharp sting of losing a comrade.

He nodded in approval as he saw Ariah move towards the exit a proper "knight" that one, she fought for the sake of something beyond herself and not her own passions and desires. That being said for the one sensible member of the FUSE team there were two revenge drunk troublemakers could fuck everything up for the rest of them. Despite knowing the futility of trying to convince them otherwise he opened up a comm channel to Akira's Harlequin and Takashi's Suzume.

"Guys give it up we got beat and badly....dying in a meaningless fight won't 'give meaning'' to Tokimiya's death............If either of you want to avenge her then do it by living on, by becoming soldiers worthy of her memory, honor her death by bcoming strong enough to where the name 'GUNDAM' is but another tally on the roster of those who you have sent to Starless Abyss! I promise you when that day comes I will be by your side to avenge our fallen comrade! So please I'm not ordering you, I'm not asking you, I am flat out begging you."

Luke paused for a moment as if he were trying to choke back the vile words forming in his throat.

"WE NEED TO GET OUR ASSES OUT OF HERE NOW!"

With a great struggle that twisted screeching metal and spewed black smoke the wounded Uesugi brought itself up from the ground. Keeping its one electric blue eye on the emerald gundam the mobile suit slowly back away, but kep titself between Akira's Harlequin and the gundams at all times. If they wanted the traitor they'd have to go through him first...not that that would be a problem for them or anything. What the hell have i gotten myself into?

Uesugi-AKAAATT moving to D-3
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:08 pm

FUSE Transport
MS Hangar

As soon as the report came in that one of the pilots died, John fell to his knees and pounded the floor. He didn't even look at the name to see who fell.

"Dammit! If I had just added heavier armor this wouldn't have happen!"

Wiping his eyes, he stood up and gathered all the engineers together and said, "Alright boys, we have a pilot down and that means that we will either have a void (i.e. lack of life)void suit coming in or none at all. I want prep made for a void on the double alright?" At the serious looks and nods going all around, he said, "I know this will be hard, but we have to keep moving forward. We would be doing the pilot a disservice if we all fell apart and let the killers get away scot-free or made sure the fellow's comrades make it out alive. These guys may be coming in hot, get a move on people!"

And with that preparations got underway with a somber air. It would be a while before any laughter was heard in this hangar.

Last edited by vangran on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by KaraShiranui on Tue May 01, 2012 4:53 am

AESIR FOXES PHASE Begins

KARA SHIRANUI / GUNDAM HARMONIA TURN
AESIR FOXES/ MOORHOUNDS PHASE

"Alright Cheese. I'm almost out of energy. We accomplished what we set out to do, and that is to destroy the reactors. I'm heading home..." Kara radioed Cheese. She released a retreat flare from the back of her Gundam, a signal to all Aesir Foxes to return to base. And to the FUSE mobile suits in front of her, she sent them a transmission too.

"FUSE Forces. There's no more need for us to kill each other today. Thanks for the help, you've blown off the remaining targets. That conserves us a lot of energy. Now, head off before I change my mind!" Kara shouted at them. "There's no need for you to die like that comrade of yours. Be gone and never show yourselves in front of us again."

Gundam Harmonia's thrusters lighted up, making the suit turn around and hovered off back to the ship.

Moves to N-3

Kara's Turn ENDS.

"What is it you believe in? What is it you're fighting for now?"

KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by B.R.O. on Tue May 01, 2012 7:25 am

High Altitude...
FUSE Transport Shuttle "Emilia Guidotti"
Above the seas of Italy...
April 06, LC 214...

BGM: DESTROY- SELF- SACRIFICE

"We've received a transmission..." said the pilot. He handed over the headset to an middle aged man beside him. The man's name was Zachary Schneider Sr. He didn't look too happy with what he heard.

"What a coincidence... the black sheep. Right there in the middle of our testing ground. Tch... coming home now, I see?" Schneider Sr.'s breath fogged up the window. He snapped his finger around, a signal to the guys in the back to start the operation.

"Massoli's been so lousy, cleaning up the Aesir Foxes mess should be easy for her. Perhaps she's resorted to fielding monkeys as mobile suit pilots..." Schneider cruelly joked.

The shuttle went on, slowly entering the coordinates thousands of meters above where the battle of Castrato is happening. The Emilia Guidotti began to unload its precious cargo... a dark blue mobile suit with four arms.

"Drop the Nereid. Lexine should handle the turbulence with no problems..." Schneider Sr. ordered. The gears clamping the large mobile suit let go, allowing the Nereid to freefall to the Earth with its pilot inside.

Exclamation OOC: Lal, take care of the rest as soon as Lexine gets approved. Take your time.

"dream. believe. survive"

B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalionus on Tue May 01, 2012 8:11 am

Low Altitude...
Above the Castrato MS Facility, on the seas of Italy...
April 06, LC 214...

The Nereid: a towering behemoth of a mobile suit, that's packed with a crapload of weapons. It was slowly approaching the marine facility, descending slowly from its rather violent freefall. The pilot inside didn't seem to mind the strong winds. All that's on her mind, was destroying the targets, and showing them that FUSE meant serious business.

Multiple blips and small icons appeared on her combat monitor. With a heavy breath, the pilot pressed the levers forward. The Nereid's descent slowed down, as it approached the area.

From below, the Nereid began appearing on the sensors. Even the Urutsukidoji picked it up. Massoli was speechless. She ID'd the suit, but there wasn't a match. The only reassuring thing for her was that the signal and the small insignia on its thigh told them it was a FUSE machine. She remained fixed on the screen, her mouth wide open in shock.

(This attack is just for cinematic purposes)
Meanwhile, the Nereid's pilot was ready to send the Foxes a message. "LEXINE ATENOSA here. FUSE team, you've failed miserably..." Lexine announced in a stoic tone. The Nereid's chest fired a large beam at Ayana's immobile Uesugi. The beam sounded like nothing FUSE has ever produced - it was like high-pitched, ear piercing and glowed bright yellow with sparks of electricity on it. [i]The beam pierced the Uesugi's chest, blowing it up immediately.

The Nereid descended on Q-3, right in front of Gundam Harmonia. It unfolded its long extendo-arms and sized up Kara's machine. "I'll kill you..." she whispered to Kara through a transmission.

SETUP PHASE:

Pilot Rank: E
LP: ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----100% Hit
-----100% Hit
-----100% Hit

Enhanced Human Ability:
Retaliate
-Allows user to counterattack even if defend command has already been performed
-Use: 3/3

ESMX-01S "NEREID"
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Lexine Atenosa's Personal Mobile Suit
RPG STATS

HP: 15600 / 15600
EN: 160/ 160
Move: Ground=5, Water=5, Air=3, Space=5

WEAPONS:

1. Melee Attack (punch, kick, etc)
--PWR: 500
--EN: --
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Normal Melee

2. Claw Beam Emitter
--PWR: 4500
--EN: 20
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Beam Melee

3. Wire Guided Claw
--PWR: 4800
--RNG: 2~4

4. Micro Missile Pod
--PWR: 900 x 8 dice rolls
--EN: 35
--TYPE: Missile 1

5. Gravida Cannon
--PWR: 6000
--EN: 50
--RNG: 4~6
--TYPE: Beam 3
--LOCK: 3

ABILITIES:

1. Beam Shield Defense
--Reduce Non-Beam damage by 20%
--Reduce Beam damage by 80%
--USE: 5/5

Starting Location: Q-3

WILD FLOWER and CATTLEYA: Terrorizing ESC Since LC 212
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rap Goblin on Tue May 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Fortissimo...

"Shit, what the fakk! Forget about chasing that traitor, Kara, escape the facility and head back to the Fortissimo. Same goes to the rest of you guys!" Cheese barked out an order. The sudden appearance of an unidentified mobile suit made him very nervous. It attacked a disabled FUSE suit, but now it stood in front of Kara's way, and Cheese had a gut feeling it was after them too. He wasn't so sure if it was a merc suit or a black ops unit from FUSE, but one thing is for sure -- it's hostile.

"Angela, stop chasing Sieg. Focus your efforts on leaving the field with Risa and everyone. Come on! Foxies!!!!" Cheese hollered with the walkie-talkie in hand.
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelfromAbove on Wed May 02, 2012 1:57 am

AESIR FOXES: Angela Hayashi's (Gundam Melodia) TURN

ACTION TAKEN:
Angela moves spaces to
M-7

Ocean MS Factory "Castrato"...
Off the coast of Italy...
April 6, LC 214

Angela heard and saw the signals to retreat. She felt bad not being able to pursue Sieg, but she didn't want to hurt him either. For two months, Sieg acted like an older brother to her and the rest of the girls. Even to Tomoya. The fact that he betrayed them stung Angela's heart so bad. She wanted to just shake the reality off, but the truth remains. On the other hand though, she was glad to see Risa again."Risa... good to see you safe. Sieg he... he was a traitor all along. Sorry, but he's getting away..."said Angela.

BOOM!

The Uesugi that fell victim to the mines earlier was blasted apart by a strong laser beam from the sky. Angela's interface started to beep frantically. A large mobile suit slowly came to the ground and blocked the passage to the exit. Angela saw it stand in front of Kara's Gundam Harmonia, the Nereid's arms stretched out like a praying mantis about to devour its prey. Acting upon instinct Angela flew to O-7 and fired at the limbs of the Nereid to prevent it from attacking Kara. "No not anymore please! Stop fighting!!!!"

Moving to Q-7

PX-002B Gundam Melodia
HP: 10400 / 12800
EN: 86/ 130
Move: Ground=5, Water=3, Air=4, Space=5

Attacking Nereid at Q-3

4. Accelerate Burst Rifle (Normal)
--PWR: 1200 × 4
--EN: 22
--TYPE: BEAM 1

EN LEFT: 64/130

[/quote]
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Wed May 02, 2012 1:57 am

The member 'AngelfromAbove' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Beam 1' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalionus on Wed May 02, 2012 4:19 am

RESPONDING TO ANGELA's ATTACK
Still in AESIR FOXES PHASE

"NEREID - Extended Version Remix"

Lexine didn't feel any fear. Her lips formed a playful smile when she sighted four beams coming in from the distance. The Nereid bravely faced the Melodia, displaying its awesome form to Angel. The shots bounced off the Nereid's thick armor, though where the beams landed, slight burn marks appeared. The Nereid dusted itself, and then placed one heavy foot forward, shifting to the pink Gundam's direction.

"Another insignificant little piece of trash. You think Gundams can save you now? This is a mobile suit that surpasses the Gundams! Aesir Foxes... all those silly legends. THEY DIE TODAY!" Lexine roared like a hungry lioness seeking the thrill of a kill. Nereid's wire-guided arms dislodged from their sockets, wiggled around for a second, and then like arrows they shot off headed at Angela. The first arm missed, but it crushed one of disabled Zigbins in one powerful smash. The second arm missed Angela too, but it banked around, and now was heading for the pink Gundam's back.

ESMX-01S "NEREID"
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Lexine Atenosa's Personal Mobile Suit

Takes Damage (2400 received)
HP: 13200 / 15600

Nereid Performs: Wire Guided Claw
--PWR: 4800
--TARGET: Gundam Melodia @ Q-7
EN Remaining: 140/ 160

Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Wed May 02, 2012 4:19 am

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelfromAbove on Wed May 02, 2012 4:35 am

AESIR FOXES: Angela Hayashi's (Gundam Melodia) TURN - Responding to Nereid's Counter attack
ACTION TAKEN: DEFEND
Shield: 2/3 left

Ocean MS Factory "Castrato"...
Off the coast of Italy...
April 6, LC 214

Those remote-controlled arms were nasty. Angela tried to shake them off bu they were too accurate for her to keep evading. As bad luck would have it, one of those mean claws was closing in fast. Angela used her large guns to dampen the impact, but the force of those rocket claws were too much for the slender Gundam to handle. Melodia got knocked to the ground

Struggling to get up the Melodia sent out her own 'retreat' signal. "Foxes, retreat. This unidentified machine is far too powerful for any of us! I'll hold this monster off while you run to the ship!"said Angela.

Gundam Melodia took 2400 damage (halved through blocking)
HP: 8000/ 12800
EN: 64/ 130
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalionus on Wed May 02, 2012 4:45 am

FUSE MS Carrier ''Urutsukidoji",
Near the Marine Facility Castrato
April 6, LC 214...

Massoli received a coded message from the shuttle, that it indeed, was a FUSE unit. She didn't know what to do, actually, so she just grabbed the microphone and sent an announcement to all FUSE machines in the Facility.

"Ariah and Phuc, retreat now. Your machines are in bad condition. Akira, Issac and Takeshi, will ASSIST the unknown mobile suit in capturing or destroying the Gundams. Is that clear? Assist the Bogey suit! It's one of ours! This is the chance! SEIZE IT, BOYS!"

Massoli returned to her chair, and reclined on it. She felt bad about taking advantage of a situation, but then unexpected help came. This could be her last chance to prove that her pilots are actually capable and reliable soldiers.

ORDERS
-Ariah and Phuc are to retreat to A-1
-Takeshi , Issac , and Akira will help the Nereid as ordered.

Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bOZZ on Wed May 02, 2012 5:38 am

Tomoya could not believe his eyes one second the reactors were gone and it looked like the end of the mission. The next second an unknown suit crashed down from above and seemed to be targeting Kara. Then Angela had rushed to help her and had fired on the thing with a flurry of beam shots. Somewhere he heard orders from Cheese as well. But his first concern was the Foxes. Seeing a claw come zipping by and slashing at Angela's Gundam he moved quickly putting himself between them. Looking over Angela's suit He quickly helped steady her from the attack and did his best to fix any damages to the suit by patching up holes and checking the suit's integrity "As his computer checked her suit for any problems he opened the comm "Angela Are you ok? Can you still fight?" As he talked to her his eyes flashed with anger. They had been here for the same purpose why continue the fighting.

Having Done what he could for her suit he turned around and spoke to the mysterious suit "I Don't know who you are or why you are here but get the fuck away from the foxes or I will kill you" He spat with anger as he unleashed his Rockets on the mysterious suit.

Moved from M-6 to Q-6

Used skills Repair on Q-7(Angela), and Hot Blood

Attacked Q-3 (Lexine) with Willie Rocket
--PWR: 1100 x 6
--EN: 18

HP: 13200 / 13200
EN: 82 / 118
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Wed May 02, 2012 5:38 am

The member 'bOZZ' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Missile 1' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalionus on Wed May 02, 2012 6:07 am

RESPONDING TO TOMOYA'S ATTACK
Still in AESIR FOXES PHASE

The Nereid's pilot was far too occupied with the pink Gundam, so she didn't notice that the Jabongga had already moved in her range. Lexine gravely misunderstood the ancient machine's power. When the Jabongga unleashed its missiles, Lexine hissed like a cat. She activated the beam shield but, to no avail. The missiles damaged her suit badly. Pieces of armor started to fall off to the ground.

"Nrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! What's happening!? Why won't you move!? Nereid, you were built for this! For much greater things! Don't falter now! Nereid!!!" Lexine punched the screen. Tears started to fall from her eyes.

ESMX-01S "NEREID"

Activate Beam Shield 4/5

Takes Damage (9860 received)
HP: 3340/ 15600

USES:
Retaliate - Counterattack even when defend has been used
2/3

Nereid Performs: Micro Missile Pod
--PWR: 900 x 8 dice rolls
--EN: 35
--TARGET: Jabongga @ Q-6
EN Remaining: 105/ 160

Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Wed May 02, 2012 6:07 am

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Missile 1' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalionus on Wed May 02, 2012 6:21 am

FUSE MS Carrier ''Urutsukidoji",
Near the Marine Facility Castrato
April 6, LC 214...

Nothing could prepare Massoli for yet another shock. This time the surprise was even greater. Missiles tore the Nereid apart. Missiles from an old suit almost a decade in age.

"Screw my last order. Everyone, scramble back to the points of entry. FALL, BACK!!"

Massoli was now even more frightened. She had tasted the power of the Aesir Foxes. She kicked her chair, pulled her hair and prepared for the inevitable. Her assistant handed her a sheet of paper with the heading "INCIDENT REPORT". She felt so bad for herself. Before she could sign the paper, she pressed the ship's button which sent out a flare. A retreat flare, hoping that the Foxes would honor that at least.

ORDERS
-ALL FUSE UNITS RETREAT!!!

-BUT IF THE FOXES CHOOSE TO LET THE FUSE UNITS GO, THEN IT WILL BE THE END OF THE MAP BATTLE. Everyone goes home. Except Ayana.

Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bOZZ on Wed May 02, 2012 6:27 am

Tomoya watched as the rockets scored on the suit but to his horror out of the smoke came a return volley of Missiles Tomoya swore under his breath as they streaked towards him even if he was fast enough to dodge Angela was right behind him and would be a sitting duck. So after gritting his teeth he raised the pincers to make as good a shield as he could and he felt the shock as the missile impacted on him causing him to rattle around and he slammed his head at one point during the impacts. When the shaking stopped Tomoya realized he was alive and he quickly wiped the blood that was seeping down from his nose away. He was alive and more impressively in his mind the Pincers were still somewhat functional. That's right Jab show that shiny suit just how tough we are.

Used defend 0/1
HP: 9825/ 13200
EN: 82 / 118
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

The Tide of battle has changed, and changed again...

Post by Ise on Wed May 02, 2012 3:10 pm

April 06, LC 214

The reactors were destroyed and the terrorists had been all but routed. Without a common enemy to distract them, the Aesir Foxes turned their targeting systems to Issac and what remained of the F.U.S.E. mobile suit team. Issac would have been worried had the commander not given the order to retreat earlier. Despite all this however, Issac was still fighting the urge to stay a bit longer and maybe trade a few blows with a Gundam or two. It had been months since Issac had last seen real combat, he was still itching for more of a fight. Orders were orders though, and so Issac disengaged his weapons system and waited for Akira to fall back.

The thought of turning tail and fleeing bugged the hell out of Issac. If they retreated now, it would be as if they were acknowledging that the Aesir Foxes were better than they were. Issac wished he could go toe to toe with one of those accursed mobile suits on even ground. It was bad enough that Akira had to go and steal Issac's 'cool' speech and the spotlight with it.
"Damn brat, that's my line!" Issac grumbled, "I must be losing my edge, to think that I'm stuck on the sidelines while these kiddies take center-stage and hog all the glory...tch!"

A heavy sigh signalled the end to Issac's little tantrum. Just as he was removing his helmet to clean his glasses, Issac heard an ear-piercing shriek of energy come blasting form the heavens above.
"What the hell is that? Artillery fire?" Issac cried out on the open comm channel.
Issac could only watch in awe as a beam of brilliant yellow blew what was left of Cadet Tokimiya's Uesugi into oblivion.
"What the fucking hell was that?" Issac protested as the Uesugi was vaporized.
As the smoke from the beam cleared, the thing responsible for putting the Uesugi to rest descended from the sky. The great behemoth of a mobile suite fell to the battlefield like like a dark angel to the earth, it's four arms outstretched, were not unlike wings.

"A-a new model?" Issac though aloud, his curiosity buring a whole in his chest, "Now that's more like it!"
Issac's heart was racing. He was crazy about mobile suits, studying them for hours on end each day. Before him now was a model unlike any he had ever seen before. Four arms? How manoeuvrable were they? How on earth did the they compensate for the distribution of energy to an extra set of limbs? Oh how Issac wished he could tear it apart and find what made it tick. It took a moment for the fact to sink in that the monster of a mobile suit before them could very well be another enemy. The thought turned Issac's enthusiasm into dread.

A new model was always interesting, but it also meant that they would have no idea what kind of heat it was packing or how heavy its defences were. Issac was already starting to form a plan of attack when his machine's scanning system identified the new mobile suit as F.U.S.E. special ops. Issac breathed a small sigh of relief as he read the machines name as it flashed across his screen. Neried. Commander Massoli hadn't said anything about reinforcements. In fact, Issac had thought that Takashi and he were supposed to be the reinforcements.

The Neried wasted no time in engaging the enemy in combat. The pink gundam fired off several rounds from her rifle, but they barely left a scratch on the Neried. Issac thought that his interest had peaked, but then the Neried fought back with nothing less that a mother flipping rocket punch! The purple mobile suit literally fired a wired guided claw at the pink Gundam, knocking it to the ground.
"Fuck! That was awsome!" Issac cheered, , "I think I'm in love~"
It was then that commander Massoli, who was perhaps as equally impressed by the new model as Issac was, sent new orders to the Team. Issac, Akira, and Takashi were now to assist the Neried in either capturing or destroying a Gundam.
"It would be my pleasure commander Massoli, " Issac purred, "At this point I don't know what's sexier commander, that new mobile suit or you~"

Issac re-engaged his weapons systems and was just about to move in to assist the Neried. Suddenly, the old HM-030 Jabongga that had was fighting with Gundams let fly a great barrage of Willie rockets. Issac had expected them to bounce off the Neried like flies, but instead they ripped off great chunks of the behemoth's armour! Issac's mouth hung open. What the hell? Was the new model all flash and no bang? At this rate the Neried would be joining the Uesugi in the dust.

"Talk about a cock block...that wasn't sexy at all!" Issac sighed, "So goddamn anti-climactic..."
The commander chimed in a again, revoking her previous order so fast that it was almost comical! Issac gave yet another tired sigh, it looked as thought they would be retreating afterall, and he had just gotten his hopes up on taking on a Gundam as well.
"...It's fine, killed the mood anyway, I don't even feel like fighting now..."Issac grumbled to himself.
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rap Goblin on Wed May 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Fortissimo...
Aesir Foxes Warship...

Cheese's giant image in the sky disappeared. He was mad that Sieg got away. Even if they chased him they would never catch Ariah's mobile suit. He got disappointed when FUSE fired a surrender signal. He never thought they would stoop so low.

"Good work girls. The traitor got away but I suppose that's the price we have to pay. Tomoya, nice shot as well. Return to the base now..."

(With this I assume the MAP battle is over. Since nobody wants to open fire now, let's end the battle here and now. Admins I got 2000 oMz from the reactor)
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next