YOU HAVE REACHED AN EXTINCT FORUM.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"

Post by vangran on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:58 am

Lunar Colony 04
Muraki Estate, Living Room

As soon as Jin said his name, he realized why he had looked familiar. Sure he had heard of him, and he had read many of his books on combat and ascension. The man was a modern miracle. And when he heard him offer him (Solomon) power, he knew what he had to do.

Looking up into the man's eyes, he said, with his eyes glinting, "Yes, milord, I want power!"

But before the man could reply, a kid showed up in the doorway and walked into the room and knelt before them, offered his hand and asked for his name.

He chuckled at the kids enthusiasm, "My name is Solomon White. I am not widely known, Resolve, so I doubt you've heard of me."
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dovenwolf on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Paul hit the send button on his phone, delivering a message to Charlie to check on the down suit and its pilot since it was close to the cafe objective and the mall seemed secure for now. Once that was done he checked his sensors (sense plus of the kiba) and charged full throttle towards the enemy along with Alastor.

Charlie meanwhile, having recieved the message had come out from where he was and gotten back in the jeep, driving his way to the mall on the path of least resistance. Driving along with his objective in sight not too far away.

Paul moves to X-15
http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/t1128-doven-s-hangar

Alastor moves to x-17
http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/t1140-neo-s-hangar
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 am

OOC: I think its pretty clearly written in the battle system that you need to post a Setup phase first before you can move even if you are first to act. So....... the Dragon Fang's moves are invalid.

Sense Plus Result
(There's no point hiding the result of the Sense Plus. The only item on the map is the Stratus MS in 10,E)

CHAPTER 2: "The Fool and the Princess"

Lunar Colony 04
Giant Mall, Mobius Sector
April 5, LC 214

SETUP PHASE: DOGMA BANDITS

Starting point 15,G =Prawn Blaster http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/t1078-cms-06b-prawn-blaster

--Dogma Bandit Erem: "Oh? So Just who are these wannabes?"

Spoiler:

RPG STATS

HP: 8230 / 8230
EN: 66 / 66
Move: Ground=3, Water=3, Air=0, Space=3

WEAPONS:

1. Melee Attack (punch, kick, etc)
--PWR: 500
--EN: --
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Normal Melee
--LOCK: 1

2. Prawn Beam Cannon
--PWR: 3500
--EN: 12
--RNG: 4~5
--TYPE: BEAM 1

3. Cracker Rocket
--PWR: 6000
--EN: 22
--RNG: 3~3
--TYPE: Missile 2

ABILITIES:

1. Block Defense
--Reduce damage by 50%
--USE: 1/1

Starting point 17,F = Jabongga http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/t1106-ghm-030-jabongga

--Dogma Bandit Leader: "Be careful they look formidable."
Spoiler:

RPG STATS

HP: 13200 / 13200
EN: 118 / 118
Move: Ground=4, Water=3, Air=0, Space=4

WEAPONS:

2. Bakurushi Claw
--PWR: 4000
--EN: 20

3. Beam Cannon
--PWR: 2100 x 2
--RNG: 2~4

4. Willie Rocket
--PWR: 1100 x 6
--EN: 18
--RNG: 3~5
--TYPE: Missile

ABILITIES:

1. Guard Defense
--Reduce damage by 50%

Starting point 19,G = Prawn Lancer http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/t1077-cms-06l-prawn-lancer

--Dogma Bandit in Prawn Lancer: "Roger that boss!"
Spoiler:

RPG STATS

HP: 9060 / 9060
Move: Ground=4, Water=4 Air=0, Space=3

WEAPONS:

2. Prawn Heat Lance
--EN: 15
--TYPE: Solid Melee

3. Machine Rifle
--PWR: 2400
--EN: 8

4. Cracker Rocket

ABILITIES:

1. Block Defense
--Reduce damage by 50%

END SETUP PHASE

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by dovenwolf on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:40 am

OOC: Our "Moves" were selecting our starting positions as we do during a setup phase. Meaning they are VALID

Charlie had arrived at the mall and was doing his best to keep out of sight of the district police and civilians as he made his way towards the downed suit.

OOC: Going to give Charlie seperate posts as the Paull/Alastor posts are going to be quite cluttered
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:36 pm

dovenwolf wrote:OOC: Our "Moves" were selecting our starting positions as we do during a setup phase. Meaning they are VALID

Charlie had arrived at the mall and was doing his best to keep out of sight of the district police and civilians as he made his way towards the downed suit.

OOC: Going to give Charlie seperate posts as the Paull/Alastor posts are going to be quite cluttered

LOL seriously no. They are INVALID The proper word is starts at point (insert starting point here).

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsushiro on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:54 pm

"Conspiracy…" Katsushiro said, sitting on the ground of the terrorized cafe. "I was blind, but now I see… I've been able to see for some time now, and it's my duty to cure the masses of their blindness. Those pudding aliens are out there, wreaking havoc that is going unknown to the common citizen… If only I could find a way out of here…"

Beside him, a large robot suddenly fell down and stopped moving. He felt his neck pop as he twisted to look. "It's a MOBILE SUIT!" he said.

"Oh Shit!" Katsushiro yelled out in surpirse.

Then a young man with golden hair came in from the outside and was walking towards him. Katsushiro thought the blonde was after him. The way he walked appeared like something out of Katsushiro's memory. It was the same thing only the man had a gun pointed to his head back then. He panicked and without another thought he charged at the blonde (Charlie) and attempted drive his fist right towards the man's skull. (1 Attack Attempting to attack Charlie)

"You're not going to kill me!" Katsushiro exclaimed.

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”.
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:54 pm

The member 'Katsushiro' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Lunar Colony 04
April 5, LC 214

The owner of the gun shop inside the mall rushed outside and fired a dart gun with tranquilizing ammo at the crazy little Asian boy. However, being at an old age, his aim wasn't as good as it once was. He carefully aimed down the sights of his rifle and fired a shot at the asian boy.

Tranquiler Gun
-Attack power: 4
-Effect: Puts a target to sleep for 6 RP hours. (If you get damaged even if you block it with anything you will still be put to sleep)
-Target: Katsushiro or Charlie
-Conditions: If the roll is a hit or crit the target is Katsushiro, if it is a miss, it will hit Charlie.

Last edited by MSL on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:02 pm

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Shooting' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsushiro on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Katsushiro fell to his knees in the middle of the hall way. He couldn't react properly after seeing a dart hit his supposed attacker. "Whew! That was close."

He was able to trace the location of the shooter but by then the old man but then he saw the old geezer still aiming down his scope. "Maybe he's just checking."

Katsushiro waved thanks to the old man in a child-like fashion and said, "Hey old geezer you got him! Thanks!"

The old man was probably done reloading his weapon, assuming his weapon is a single bolt action sniper rifle, equipped to fire darts.

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”.
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Lunar Colony 04
April 5, LC 214

--Old man owner of the Gun shop: "Darn! I missed! That dart was meant for the asian boy! No matter I'll just shoot him again!"

The old man cocked his rifle again and fired another shot aimed at the asian boy again.

Tranquiler Gun
-Attack power: 4
-Effect: Puts a target to sleep for 6 RP hours. (If you get damaged even if you block it with anything you will still be put to sleep)
-Target: Katsushiro

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:28 pm

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Shooting' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsushiro on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:52 pm

He shot me? Katsushiro glanced over his thigh and stared at the dart sticking out from his leg and nodded. "Yeah, it would appear so...."

He swallowed as he weaved side to side before he dropped to the ground unconscious.

In his dreams, Katsushiro sped down the rural roads far outside of Tokyo. Some time had already passed since the encounter at the safe house. Who is Katsushiro exactly? It's simple. He’s the subject who was being targeted. They are all a part of a plan… A plan to ruin the lives of young adults… A plan created by the shady, omnipotent organization: Pudding Alien Alliance.

What exactly is the plan? The plan is to ruin Katsushiro’s life, of course.

Katsushiro Asano is a 26-year-old, male, works at a delivery store and lives in a shitty appartment. Now, who could come to such a conclusion? "Just because somebody's life is nothing but utter despair doesn't mean they're caught up in a conspiracy," you might say. However, you're far from right. Katsushiro is in the middle of a conspiracy. He was being targeted by an organization. Katsushiro was nothing but a lab-rat. However, he aims to change that by rebelling… Rebelling against the tyranny that is the Pudding Allien Alliance or the PAA!

Katsushiro suddenly slammed on the breaks of his car in his dreams.

Red and blue lights flashed in the darkness of night. "You have nowhere to go, you scum! Come out with your hands up. We will shoot if you try to resist!" yelled a man with a megaphone.

"Shit," Katsushiro swore under his breath.

Katsushiro reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a couple small, white pills. He gulped them down and stepped out of the car with his hands up. As he stood outside the car he realized: those weren't police. Who stood before them was a line of men in black suits.

One man stepped from the line, clapping his hands together. "Well done, Katsushiro You almost got away from me… Little do you know that I know everything about you…"

"Conspiracy, conspiracy!"

Katsushiro spun around. "Shut up, Car, or they'll shoot us on the spot…"

"Conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy…"

The words echoed in Katsushiro's mind. It wasn't just his car, but the men in black's cars, too. They were warning him. These men had no interest in arresting the him.

The man in who stepped out of the line spoke up again. "This is what happens when you break the natural order, Katsushiro! Don't bite the hand that feeds you, don't rock the boat, etcetera, etcetera and etcetera. You should have stopped while you were ahead."

The man pulled a long, shining revolver out from his coat. "Any last words, you three?"

Katsushiro chuckled. "Yea…" He flicked another pill up into the air and caught it in his mouth. “I have been wanting to tell you something… I’m taking my life back… FUCK THE PAA!" Katsushiro yelled. He pulled out his gun and fired.

A bullet struck the man in the leg, dropping him to his knees. Two more caught him in the chest. The man fell flat on the ground, silent.

The rest of the black-suited men looked down at the body, then back up at Katsushiro. They all reached into their coats and pulled out guns.

”DIE~EEE!" Katsushiro yelled as he ran towards them, continuing to fire rounds from his shining, black pistol.

It was raining bullets, but the freedom-fighter seemed to not get hit. That was when a bullet whizzed past Katsushiro, grazing his black-coat. "Tch, you jacked up my coat!" he yelled as he lunged for the man. Katsushiro dropped him to his knees and fired a round into the man's head. A bloody ribbon spewed onto the man behind him, who was preoccupied with trying to shoot Katsushiro’s car.

At long last, every agent was half way to hell. Not one bloodied man even cried. The night now lay silent. The three looked at each other and smiled. It was a disgusting site, three young-adults covered in blood, organ and bone-fragments, but it was a happy site.

"We did it." "We did it."

"We stopped them for now, but who can say how large their organization really is? Right Mya?"

“Mya?” Katsushiro turned around and noticed that he was alone even his talking car was missing. He was stuck in a dark place and lonely place.

Katsu… said a female voice inside Katsushiro's head.

It’s her voice again! Why do I keep hearing her voice!?”

Back in the real world Katsushiro rested peacefully on the floor of the giant mall with a dart on sticking out of his leg.

Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:11 pm

The Iram of the Obelisk
Iram of the Obelisk
April 5, LC 214

They were led into this epic underground labyrinth. It was very easy to get lost inside this gigantic maze but luckily Von Bargen kept with him a map. He pulled out an old notebook from his robes and took a moment to scan the pages for the map.

--Igor: "Once again I welcome to you all to the Iram of the Obelisk! Or should I say the true Iram of the Obelisk. N-not that p-polluted place on the surface."

Von Bargen started moving once again after having a quick look at his map. His map only showed a way to a certain place in the Labyrinth. It took them at quite some time travelling around the labyrinth before ending up in front of a tall dark door.

--Von Bargen: "Stay here..." he instructed everyone.

Von Bargen approached the ominous door and whispered a short phrase in front of the door. It took no more than a few seconds before the door could react. The ground beneath them began vibrating as the door slowly slid itself open. It was pitch black behind the door and a bone chilling sensation seeped out from within.

--Von Bargen: "A little reminder. Once inside be absolutely silent. No matter what happens or what you see, don't talk or open your mouth for anything."

Von Bargen's entire crew, except for Igor, had never been through here before. Some of them already started freaking out.

--Von Bargen's Crewman: "Uhm boss can't we just stay outside?"

--Von Bargen: "We won't be back for a very long time. You don't have the supplies to last that long out here on your own and you're welcome to try your find your way back that is if you can remember it. I suggest you come with us and do exactly what I say."

Igor made his way beside Chihiro and offered her him arm to use as a guide.

--Igor: "H-hold Igor's arm little missy Igor will guide you. Close your eyes and mouth don't make a sound inside or th-the dark ones will g-get you."

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Serene on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:29 am

Inside the scary Labyrinth

The only good thing about the situation seemed to be based on the fact that for all the bad things that had happened, Chihiro at least had a hand to hold through all this. She nervously gave a nod at Igor then she wrapped her arms around Igor’s. Her heart raced at the thought of venturing into the dark room. Inch by inch her gaze became sucked into the dark void ahead. “Alright let’s go!”

Each step she took felt like her heart was going to explode. She, like the most of us, feared the unknown-what cannot be seen-the darkness that possessed the room which they are about to enter and the darkness that resides within every man. Her knees began to shake with fear, her soul felt like it was being crushed. She followed Von Bargen and Igor’s instructions to the letter. Chihiro closed her eyes, braced herself, and drew confidence from everyone around her.
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by dovenwolf on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:04 am

Setup phase

All DF start at the place they said they "moved" to

Setup Phase Over

Charlie was surprised the punch had been hard and kncoked the wind out of him, his glasses falling off as he bends over, suddenly a sharp pain hits him in his leg,,"What the.....Fuck......" His vision fades and he falls to the floor

OOC: Sorry if that came off as snarky, wasn't meant to be. I just dont want everyone to have to redo posts and let us start the battle, this chapter has been delayed enough with the loss of Neo.
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin_Muraki on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:10 am

Lunar Colony 04
Muraki Estate, Living Room

BGM: "Your Name Is MESSIAH"

"I see. Then let's go..." Jin opened a small door to a room which looked like a clinic. There was a hospital bed in the center of the room.

Jin pointed to the bed. He winked at his assistant Resolve and called him to bring in Solomon to the clinic. "Resolve, please escort our honored guest inside. And thank you, I'll bathe as soon as I can..." Jin Muraki asked his assistant. "Come in, Mr. Solomon White. If it's power you seek... you'll find power's faintest whispers inside..." the silver haired man invited Solomon.

Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:03 am

Lunar Colony 04
Muraki Estate, Clinic

Solomon cautiously stepped into the clinic following Mr. Muraki. He didn't know what was going on, but sincerely hoped that he wouldn't be made into a cyber-ascendant, as they were known for madness, and Midori is a prime example of this fact.

And while he did desire power, he didn't want to use it to oppress others, that was what FUSE was for. Oh no, he was going to use it to free the Spacenoids and bring down the tyranny of FUSE!
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin_Muraki on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:00 am

Lunar Colony 04
Muraki Estate, Operating Room

Jin Muraki gazed with satisfaction at the sterile operating room table. The window was shut tight and no traces of the warm summer breeze could get in. But the room was heavily air-conditioned. No, it had not been easy... Jin thought to himself as he watched Solomon enter the room.

The young war veteran had always been resistant, set in his moralistic ways that he would have nothing to do with a killer. But now he was craving for power, and Jin liked it. He found the visible turmoil in Solomon's face to be quite, alluring. It was rather difficult for Jin to restrain himself. Now, it was up to Muraki to push the next step of his plans back on track.

"I must ensure your loyalty. Are you willing to have a device planted in your chest? If you can prove your loyalty, I'll take it out someday. Don't worry, I'm a doctor..." Jin told Solomon.

Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:06 am

Lunar Colony 04
Muraki Estate, Operating Room

Solomon nodded his head warily. While he wanted power, he wasn't too sure about what this man was going to make him give in exchange. Loyalty was all well and good, but this seemed to go a bit beyond that. So, deciding there was nothing for it, stepped forward and lay down on the operating table after removing his shirt and jacket.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dovenwolf on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:04 am

DF TURN PHASE START

Paul set his sights on the Prawn straight ahead of him and accelerated full throttle towards him once more.

Paul Moves to s-15
http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/t1128-doven-s-hangar

Alastor smirked as he set sight on the suit he wished to take down, loving this chance to finally get some action.

Alastor moves to T-17
http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/t1140-neo-s-hangar
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:15 pm

The Black Room
Iram of the Obelisk
April 5, LC 214

BGM Darkness

Von Bargen vanished from sight as soon as he stepped through the black door. One of the crew members started panicking and just ran away back into the labyrinth. Igor took Chihiro inside and they too vanished after stepping through. The rest of the crew just shook their heads and pretty much said "whatever" and just went in after the others.

Their eyes were shun away by a blinding light as soon as they entered into the dark room and beyond that they saw paradise.

They were in a tropical paradise on a walkway made of wood that stood above the crystal clear waters of this amazing beach. The crew members were at awe with what they saw meanwhile Von Bargen didn't appear to care and Igor was just being his creepy self.

--Crew member: "Amazing..." he said and then he vanished into thin air. The others were surprised but they kept their mouths from opening or making any sound. On the other side of the dark room the crew member who had vanished was already dead, his body and soul ravaged and torn apart by the ghosts living within the evil room.

They kept walking and eventually got to the island. All sorts of tropical creatures inhabited the island.Their eyes were filled with overwhelming hunger as they stared at the travelers. Past the sands and into the woods, Von Bargen just kept moving forward.

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tensu on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 am

Tensu pushes the throttle on his mech, getting it to move forward to keep up with his merc allies, watching out for any attacks from their Opposition. He opens the comms to Paul "Boss, do you have any distinct strategy to use on these guys, or is the basic disable them and keep ourselves alive?" he asked, hoping that they could just take the scrap and sell or use for parts....if they were successful.

Tensu moves to T-19
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Moonwall on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 am

dovenwolf wrote:Paul replied back, "Obviously you don't know what we are capable of sir. Nothing you can say will change our mind anyway. Just use your troops to protect the civilians and we will handle the rest!"

Paul then picked up his pone and sent a text to Victoria, "Hehe taking a nap sweetheart? I am surprised I haven't heard you over the comm yet, anyway, we are heading out on a mission"

"BTW the Pop star brat paid me to lighten up and record a song on the ship, So I grabbed my guitar and did this for you, Don't go getting a swelled head over it"
*attached media file*

Victoria sighed, her eyes opening to greet the cold dark room. The vibration of the phone that had some how gotten stuck to her face in her sleep had woke her up. She hated the tiny little thing, it didn't suit her too much, but for paul she kept it anyway. She sighed pulling the saliva covered phone from her face and wiped it off on the blanket that was wrapped around her, she played around with the phone till she was awake enough to answer back.

"Im awake..sorta"

She smiled some what weakly and sent the text back tossing the phone onto the night stand next to her bed and reached around under the pillow for the remote to the tv, with a soft click the screen on the wall flipped on she flipped through the channel till she saw a familiar red Kiba on the screen.

(iv been some what busy and forgot to post my skills that id like >_< I want Iron Wall, Hot Blood and 100% hit if i may)

Siren Moonwall
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:38 am

Lunar Colony 04
April 5, LC 214

SETUP PHASE: DOGMA BANDITS

Moves to point 15,I =Prawn Blaster http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/t1078-cms-06b-prawn-blaster
Spoiler:

RPG STATS

HP: 8230 / 8230
Move: Ground=3, Water=3, Air=0, Space=3

WEAPONS:

2. Prawn Beam Cannon
--PWR: 3500
--EN: 12
--RNG: 4~5

3. Cracker Rocket

ABILITIES:

1. Block Defense
--Reduce damage by 50%

Moves to point 17,J = Jabongga http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/t1106-ghm-030-jabongga
Spoiler:

RPG STATS

HP: 13200 / 13200
EN: 118 / 118
Move: Ground=4, Water=3, Air=0, Space=4

WEAPONS:

2. Bakurushi Claw

3. Beam Cannon
--PWR: 2100 x 2

4. Willie Rocket
--PWR: 1100 x 6
--EN: 18
--RNG: 3~5
--TYPE: Missile

ABILITIES:

1. Guard Defense
--Reduce damage by 50%

Moves to point 19,K= Prawn Lancer http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/t1077-cms-06l-prawn-lancer
Spoiler:

RPG STATS

HP: 9060 / 9060
Move: Ground=4, Water=4 Air=0, Space=3

WEAPONS: