Post by Azure3 on Wed May 09, 2012 11:48 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Full name=Saniiro Kobayashi

Codename/Alias= Sani Antazaki

Callsign= "Protector" or "The Forgotten"

Sani wasn't particullary special on the outside. Just an average male. His body type was a slim figure but yet had muscles enough to make him not look weak even though of his special "Gift". Weighting in about 178'lbs he still tends to work out and stay in shape. His height on the other hand was nothing to be dazzled at either. His height averaged around 5'8 but he's more close to 5'9. Sani maintains his hair at about shoulder length. Keeping his natural hair color as a light brown even though he is a sought out individual. His main atrire he usually wears is usually short sleeve shirt with a over shirt with rolled sleeves and long pants. but he usually adjusts to various weather.

Gender=Male

Age=25

Type=Normal (Rp to grow into ascendant)

Date of Birth=UNKNOWN (Due to records destroyed during the dismantle and unifying of AEO and CHROME; Speculation June 12, LC 187)

Allegiance=FUSE

Family= Mother-Kana Kobayashi

Father-Souji Kobayashi

Sister- Keiko Kobayashi

Mobile Suit Team Comrades= Hikari *far left in group pic* (Age:13 status=M.I.A)

Hiroshi *second to left* (Age:14 status=M.I.A *presumed Dead*)

Kiyomi *second from far right* (Age:Not given status=Working as an actress and part time singer)

Kenjiro *far right* (age:18 status=Deceased)

WARNING: CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

SUBJECTED INFORMATION IMMEDIATE TERMINATION:

SUBJECT NAME: SANIIRO KOBAYASHI

BEGINING SUBJECT"S PROFILE DOWNLOAD......

--despite looking like an ordinary individual, Saniiro is far different than your average human. But early in his life, before the conflict the gripped the Earth and its people into a death lock that will forever echo its hauntings thoughout the ages; Sanniiro was just an average boy, living the normal life as if it was his own perfect world with his family. Dispite both his parents were former researchers in the development of the early Mobile Suits, Saniiro lived a quiet life with his parents and his little sister. It's unknown why Kana and Souji left the development & Research of Mobile Suits but later on Saniiro assumed they both foresaw a terrible future if they stayed where they were and a dark path they would have to follow. Time after they left, both Kana and souji started their family, soon to be born Saniiro and his younger sister Keiko.

While growing up, both Saniiro's parents never told him nor his sister of their past involvement with Mobile Suits to them it was best to keep that subject to themselves and just live their lives to the fullest. Saniiro was excellent in his studies, believed that everyday life should be treated as a challenge and work hard to accomplish the day to day obstacles. Even in early age, he has displayed much talents but to him, he wished to be treated as any other ordinary individual and not someone special. Athletically he was strong, participating in sports events and competitions. Each match he gave it his all and his family was always there to cheer for him which to him, he felt the strongest.

Time passed, Saniiro (age approx 18) has grown in a world of peace of his own. But the events of the cruel outside world will forever change him, his family and the entire Earth and her people. Kana and Souji for a long time believed they could escape from their past dealings with mobile suits and keep their children from getting involved, however the events of the growing conflict will forever change Saniiro and force him to understand his true role and path he needs to take...even at the cost of his life. Before events started changing into the worse, Saniiro always recited a passage from an old book he used to read and was read to him by his mother.

"Always without desire we must be found,

if its deep mystery we would sound

But if desire always within us,

It's outer fringe is all that we will see"

He never knew what she meant for a long time but he knew that things are going to be different from now on. His family decided to migrate to another location to avoid the inevitable conflict between the AEO and Chrome but Saniiro decided with his own will that he will fight not only to protect his family, but to help bring the world back to the days of peace it yearns to feel. Wish his family's blessing and prayers, he enrolled at a AOE Mobile suit Academy and for his time there, he'll study about the tactics, history, mechanics and other knowledge of Mobile suit combat. M.S academy records indicated that he enrolled during the Great War; presumingly close to the last couple of years of the First Lunar War. During his academy days, he'd already shown great potential though it was through his own sheer will and determination that got him this far. Although he was shown to have great promise along with his class and friends; by the time they graduated, the 1st lunar war ended.

:Second Lunar War:

Though he'd miss the chance to fight in the war, he is still glad that it ended or rather it paused and prays, hopes that bloodshed of that magnitude....will never happen again. During the peaceful days ahead he stayed with AOE and committed himself to stoping conflict no matter where it was. Graduated, and already proved himself capable as a leader, he was assigned a new mobile suit team for AOE and what would be better for him was his teammates were his best of friends and fellow graduates from the academy.

As for Saniiro's family, they managed to survive the First Lunar War by almost constantly moving around far from the conflict. During his off times, Saniiro makes the effort and spends as much time with his family as possible. With him and his commrades, they formed the Mobile suit Team "Xenon". However, what they didnt count on was that they were going to be gripped into yet another conflict; A conflict that grabbed the world by the throat and destruction on an unimaginable scale. According to records, they were stationed around the Earthside of the "Second Lunar War". For Saniiro however, with each battle he seemed to grow much stronger not only in physical but to him it was more of spiritual sense. His most trusted partner and friend Kiyomi got a sense that something was different about Saniiro but couldnt put into words what it was. Throughout the war Saniiro and his friends braved through almost impossible odds and did everything they could to prevent more tragedies from occuring again. Their streak was going to take a nose dive to the worse when Isshin revolted and Formed the Organization "True Blue Sphere".

Gathering up his strength, Saniiro wanted to go up into space and take the fight to both Chrome and the TBS. But something in his mind was telling him that the great battle was not meant for him and his team, and that destiny was to be with certain individuals. Following and believing his instincts, Saniiro held back. In the final day of the Second Lunar War, the final battle was not going to be decided by him and his team, but those who were chosen to bring the world back into order once again. Sadly, the price to defend the Earth was to his mind, too high for in the last battle Kenjiro, one of his dearest friends and comrade was killed by one of TBS's mobile suits. Even though he was angered and sadden, he just couldnt be that way, it just wasnt in his nature. But if only the tragedy ended there, during the final battle of the "SLW" Saniiro lost his focus at the loss of a friend and an enemy suit was about to make a kill for him. The 2 youngest members of the team joined together and deflected its attack but were left defenseless from the onslaught of the enemy and each took a hit and fell to the earth. Although official records are lost, eye-witnesses state that he shot down at least 49 suits in that last battle...the battle that took away from him his closes friends and comrades.

As the lights of war started to die down, all the sadness, all the grief and sorrow was washed away. Saniiro knew without a doubt he was done with it all, he understood it better than anyone. But in his heart he wanted to get back to his remaining teammate and love interest Kiyomi, but he felt that his hands were too stained in blood to deserve her. And so, with every ounce of being, he quietly left the battlefield...alone but had a better sense of what his duty was and who he really is. Official records remaining have listed Saniiro Kobayashi as K.I.A but unconfirmed. Also on record was stated that Kiyomi is the last surviving member of AOE M.S team "Xenon". She was greatly sadden to lose not only her comrades but also lost Saniiro as well. From the time the war ended she made it a dedication to keep looking for him even if it means to move forward without him.

Thus...The Second Lunar war has ended.

"New World"...

Again, was a time a peace a peace that humanity has longed for since even the begining of the first lunar war. Kiyomi, the last recorded surviving member of "Xenon" was now practicing and working hard to become a well known actress and singer who dedicated herself to promote peace and soothe people's grief that still lingered. But always on her mind was the friends...comrades she'd lost and the man whom she loved and still love. Always she kept her head held up high and looked forward into the future. Saniiro, after the ending of the war, he retreated to where his family was and embraced his parents and younger sister in their reunion. As they began to start anew life once again, Saniiro closes his eyes and took a moment to really reflect. All he did was look up at the sky with Hope and a smile.

"Starting time of RPG"

Years has passed since the ending of the Second Lunar war. Soldiers have left the battlefield, the faction that Saniiro and his former comrades have fought and died for, was dismantled and reformed into a unifying group that dedicates itself to bring about peace. Living by himself now, he can easily hear the echoes of the past, feel the feelings of those long gone. He still keeps tabs on the activity of the world and hopes that it continues to strive for peace. With the new Group, "FUSE" now replacing Chrome and AOE, he believes that humanity is on the road to a good peace. However, he senses that there are those who are trying to prevent a peace to be given to the people, those who cant forget nor forgive the past and have sights on preventing a lasting peace. Watching the news on FUSE, he feels that he can no longer stand by and watch the days go past him. Though sworn to stay away from fighting, he gives up and once again returns to the battlefield once again. Knowing that if he used his name, he maybe reconized so therefore he changed his name to "Sani Antazaki". He figured that there wont be anyone who would remember his name nor his actions back during the war, still he took that measure to make sure that "He" was forgotten. With that, he now seeks recruitment into the FUSE organization....

Last edited by Azure3 on Tue May 15, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Saniiro Kobayashi

Post by Rap Goblin on Wed May 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Actually you don't need to put "potential to become an ascendant" because everyone has the same chance as you do. The chance comes in the story depending on how you do well and of course, if you prove your worth both as a member and a playa. I like the profile and the detail. I must say, approved. For me. You got two more pending.
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Thu May 10, 2012 6:25 am

Actually Rap, as a vet he requires five approvals, with mine he only needs three. Approved! Like a Star @ heaven Come on Azure, keep 'em coming!
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by BOSS CHIEF on Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Then the third one will be coming from me. Becoming an Ascendant will be no easy task for everyone. You may have to lose someone important, or something. And then the admins will deliberate. For now he is just going to be played as a normal human. No heightened awareness, etc...

APPROVED by the CHIEF.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man needs the courage to raise his fist and correct him."
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by B.R.O. on Tue May 15, 2012 7:21 am

Good man, approved! See you in the FUSE.

"dream. believe. survive"

B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Tue May 15, 2012 8:06 am

Oh and you might want to include your Pic in the pic Zone so when people check this to see what he looks like (Well, at least when I do) people will know what he looks like.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure3 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:24 am

Hmm...strange, i did put a pic in the pic zone but for some reason its now an "X". I'll reupload it as requested.
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalionus on Wed May 16, 2012 5:21 am

Good morning! I have read this, all of it and I think it's very well written. APPROVED. Now only the contract remains.

WILD FLOWER and CATTLEYA: Terrorizing ESC Since LC 212
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Thu May 17, 2012 8:07 am

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE? ALSO Choose 3 skills applicable to your character and a valid starting Unit.

-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL
BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure3 on Thu May 17, 2012 10:30 am

As part of the user agreement itself. I accept the terms and will do my best to uphold it. 3Skills=Hotblood,100% and self-repair. Starting unit the "Uesugi"
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Fri May 18, 2012 8:57 am

ESMS 209C01-8 Uesugi

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----100% Hit
-----Self Repair
-----Hot Blood

-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL
BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin