Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
YOU HAVE REACHED AN EXTINCT FORUM.

Marcus Leatherhoff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Leatherhoff

Post by Tager on Thu May 17, 2012 7:23 am

oh mein frakking gott Marcus why WHY!? you had to take over two-three months to do!?

OK now that's outta the way his initial app was way to messed up and had many MANY flaws that made it a nightmarish un-approvable piece of work this version however was done specifically for approvable RP purposes on MSL.
I will obtain a MS from somewhere at a later date. I understand this maybe risky but hey I personally love a challenge.
Also a cookie to the one who gets the reference in the history.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Image © Andreas”Rumpel” ronnberg

Alias: EA45(Current),Thor(Future)

This young man,Swedish looking in descent is about a good 6 feet in terms of height .about above average weight of round about 110kg with a nice slender yet solider like build. His hairs is a nice thick jet black in a semi militaristic haircut. His normal attire consists of hoodies,t-shirts,jeans, sneakers and fingerless gloves. All in a navy blue and Grey theme. Sometimes he is seen wearing a tuxedo at very special occasions such as parties. He also has a few notable scars form the second Luna war on his body as well but not too many but some have signified a struggle with a soldier or two.

Genome type:Normal
Ethnicity:Swedish Caucasian
DOB:8th march LC195
Rank/Occupation: Student Majoring in Science and IT,Minoring in all DT Subjects
Allegiance:none/Civilian

Personality:
positive:

• Efficient
  • Determined
  • Intelligent
  • Kind
  • Protective
  • Unyielding
  • Selfless
  • Honest
  • Honorable

negative:

• OCD
  • Autistic
  • Brash
  • Silent
  • Rebellious
  • Stubborn
  • Prideful
  • Perverted
  • Cold

• mobile siutes
  • technology
  • War games for fun
  • eroge content
  • mecha video games

dislikes:

• insane people
  • His collages Principle(The man is even more lecherous than he is)
  • endless fighting
  • fighting his friends/loved ones
  • prophecies- he thinks they are bullshit

fears

• losing himself mentally
  • death
  • failure
  • loved ones dying
  • mindless killing

Interests

• Technology
  • Mobile suites
  • Food
  • Computers
  • Organizing things

History:
Nothing much is known about Marcus's Past aside from his birth date being 8th or march LC 195 and that he was born in a town in central sweden. and that his life's past due to the fact he prefers not talking about it. Though he has suffered and endured quite a lot before ,during and after the second lunar war. There are facts that almost all of his family friends and relatives aside form his father mother, two sisters and one of his older brothers died in this event. His parents in LC 212 went off to join the rebel nation whilst his elder brother went off to join FUSE. His two sisters live with each other in a flat in Stockholm. Though such tidings that are meant to be in the past should stay in the past.

Right now this boy is currently a Student Majoring in IT and Science and minoring in all of the DT subjects. He also Lives a reasonably normal life though he aspires and hopes to eventually become a legendary MS pilot. However his peers in his class are nervous about such a ambitious yet insane idea. Some said that it would technically be impossible to successfully do such a thing whilst others outside of his college saw the boy having potential. It is rumored that some of his collages transfer teachers and students are not human. It is currently unknown if such a rumor is true or false.

So there are quite a few question that have yet to be answered. Are the Rumors true about his college? What really went on when his father and mother went to the rebel nation? Why did his brother Join FUSE? But most importantly who is right and who is wrong? These answers will reveal themselves over the course of time. But one thing is certain. He will not allow the comments of others to undermine his own ambition to eventually become a mobile suite legend.

Last edited by Tager on Fri May 18, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tager
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Leatherhoff

Post by vangran on Thu May 17, 2012 8:01 am

Hmm, well he certainly has potential. I hope you know what you're doing by not wanting to start with a suit, it is near-impossible to get one otherwise, aside from joining a faction. But I want to see where you take this guy, so I approve! Like a Star @ heaven Just 2 to go.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tager on Thu May 17, 2012 5:09 pm

don't worry I understand it is near-impossible and risky. but I like a challenge and yes I do know what I am doing. Trust me.

Tager
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rap Goblin on Fri May 18, 2012 11:22 am

You have me second approval and you know I like how he is not another pretty boy. Approved! Good luck leading the civilian life.

-DavidHasselhoff approves you.
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down