View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nathan Schneider

Post by serpentarius on Tue May 29, 2012 9:58 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Name: Nathan Schneider

Alias: Nathan Montenegro (Montenegro is his mother's surname)

In tune with his nature as a dark, and brooding person, Nathan dresses himself in usually dark-colored casual clothes. He stands 5'10", has a faded teal hue to his hair, and piercing crimson eyes. He has been described as attractive by women, although he himself doesn't see it. He is of average body structure, but with relatively long limbs. As a soldier, he dresses smartly, and simply, He's often alone when not performing drills, or reporting to superiors as he detests being around strangers.

Type: Normal
Date of Birth: April 12, LC 189

Hair Color: Faded Green
Eye Color: Maroon
Ethnicity: German-Filipino
Allegiance: FUSE

CHARACTER
Nathan at first glance appears to be a shy, reserved individual, but that is just his facade. Deep down in his heart, he is a hateful, brooding person, angry at the world for depriving him of a good life that he felt he deserved. He bears conflicting feelings for his father; he detests Schneider for abandoning his mother years ago, and yet he admires him and looks up to him, hoping that one day, he can prove himself as a worthy son.

For Schneider's legal family however, Nathan holds nothing but disgust and spite for them. On his "less stable" days, Nathan would sketch plans on his notebook on how he plans to kill Schneider's wife, and all of his "legitimate" children.

HISTORY
The illegitimate son of Zachary Schneider Sr., Nathan was born in the Philippines, and lived in poverty until the day he enlisted in FUSE. His mother was Zachary Schneider's personal secretary, making him a product of an illicit love affair. When his father found out that his secretary bore his child, she was fired and sent home to her own country, where she developed an illness. Despite that, she managed to bring up the young Nathan into adulthood. However, she soon succumbed to her illness, and on her deathbed, she told Nathan to go and find his father. With tears in his eyes, Nathan honored his mother's request, knowing that finding Schneider wasn't for his mother, but more so, for his own being.

Through information gathered from people he met on his journey, Nathan learned that his father was a wealthy businessman affiliated with FUSE. In order to get close to him, he joined the academy at the age of 19, and subsequently graduated at 23 years of age. He did get to meet Schneider, but he learned that he had another family. This dampened Nathan's spirits, but upon remembering his dying mother's wish for him, he swallowed his pride, and began working his way up FUSE's ranks, hoping to be somebody that could look his father in the eye someday.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent.
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Nathan Schneider

Post by vangran on Tue May 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Well, I know the other guys are okay with it, so I don't see any problems with it. Good luck Serp! Approve! Like a Star @ heaven
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by KaraShiranui on Thu May 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Yup! just 3 approvals for this one. I like the "angsty" types as well as somebody who doesn't come off as too perfect. This may seem like a character out of a tele-novella but I think he's one of the more realistic ones I've seen in this RPG.

Best of luck in the RP! I'm counting on you Serp, to spice things up.

Exclamation APPROVED!

"What is it you believe in? What is it you're fighting for now?"

KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Isshin on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:26 am

'Tis shorter than I expected but it'll do for now. I Approved.

^^

Isshin
Security
Security

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Approved! Select skills and a standard FUSE mobile suit.

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?

-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL
BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by serpentarius on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:47 am

You can count on me. I'll respect the rules and the admin decisions. For skills, I'll go with 2 hot bloods, and a 100% hit. For Mobile Suit, I would like to have the Boll Weevil. Thanks much!

I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent.
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:11 pm

serpentarius wrote:You can count on me. I'll respect the rules and the admin decisions. For skills, I'll go with 2 hot bloods, and a 100% hit. For Mobile Suit, I would like to have the Boll Weevil. Thanks much!

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
------Hot Blood
------Hot Blood
------100% Hit

-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL
BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin