View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"

Post by MSL on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:41 pm

CHAPTER 4: "Those of Dream"

MEANWHILE.....

New York
FUSE MAIN HQ
April 25, LC 214

The party was the perfect distraction the members of the HELL org. were hoping for. It not only lessened the number of guards and FUSE soldiers in the base, but it also relaxed most of FUSE's defenses. While Hirmm and Christian were each doing their own business, Gail sneaked away again to meet up with Serene. He was carrying a small blue bag.

Gail made his way to the lobby and sat down on one of the comfy chairs. Five days ago they devised a plan to steal the box and now was the perfect time to execute it. Gail waited in the lobby for Serene and another member who would soon play a key role in the success of their operation.

Gail:
--"Seems like a sound plan. It should work without a hitch."

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:00 pm

April 25, LC 214
FUSE Headquarters, New York
Lobby

While the soldiers of FUSE were partying at the bar, a man walked into the building. He wasn't someone that people would normally see at the military HQ, but here he was anyway. It was even better because his brother worked in FUSE so if approached he could say he was simply visiting, even if John hadn't mentioned him in the last four years since he went off the radar.

Walking into the lobby, Alex "Hunter" Newman noticed a man sitting in a chair who he recognized from the file as one of the people he would be working with. sitting on a bench halfway across the room, Alex nodded faintly at the man.

Won't be long now.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aile on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:45 am

April 25, LC 214
Parking lot
1822 hours

“Ah-”

She barely made a few steps towards the bar entrance when a jacket was draped over her shoulder and she was swiftly led away the parking lot and into the main street by Zachary.

“You idiot”she mutters under her breath, trying as best as she could to hide the maid uniform under the oversized jacket. It’s not a normal sight for a young man to be dragging around a girl in a maid uniform down main street, in fact anyone would probably have a rather vague, completely inaccurate idea on what had possibly
gone on between them.

She glances at him at one point, and he turned to give her a smile, which she returns promptly with a glare, and proceeded to glance away.

Really.

You’d think this was the same man who was bossing her around a few days ago.

She sighs.

Her opinion on him was sinking even lower.

April 25, LC 214
New York City, New York
Local Clothing Store
1836 hours

"Please pick something you like out. I am going to head over to the men's department an do the same."

“Ha..”

The moment he had let go of her hand, they had arrived at a clothing store, and he simply told her to get another set of clothes before leaving her to her own devices. She scoffed a little at that comment.

Moreover…

“…Alice…normally..”

She furrows her brows in annoyance.

Ariah never really was the kind of person who was into fashion. That was something someone like Alice would enjoy, and thus she usually relies on her when it came to purchasing clothes. Either way, Ariah usually denies half of what Alice buys for her, the reason being they weren’t her type of clothing, or they were too ‘feminine’ for her. Letting her pick clothes would be something of a difficult choice for Ariah.

“Might as well get over with it.” She says, as she starts to prod around the store.

It took her quite a while, but she had finally settled on something to wear, albeit it was something that women her age don’t normally settle for. She had picked out a men’s style suit, and while she was at it, she picked up black leather gloves and bracelets as well, as well as brown leather shoes.

She ignored the looks of a lady saleswoman who was probably questioning Ariah’s rather odd choice as she heads over to the changing rooms to change into the outfit. The sooner she can get out of the maid outfit, the better. In the midst of changing, she had decided to undo her complex bun while she was at it, opting for a much simpler ponytail that she usually dons on days when she doesn’t feel the need to spend time to put up her hair.

As soon as she finished button the last button on her jacket, she stares to look at her reflection at the mirror inside the changing cubicle.

You’d think for a moment that Ariah was a young man for a second.

Her tiny frame and lack of chest makes her appear rather boyish in the suit, which was something she ideally preferred. Between mistaken for a man or being complimented as a girl, she would gladly take up the former without hesitation.

Deciding that this was what she was getting, she walks out of the changing room, the maid outfit placed under Zachary’s coat. She begins to look around, searching for the man, managing to find him by the counter.
[/b]

“I’ve decided. Though, I do wish that you would have let me put my uniform back on, at least. It would irk me that I would go under your debt. Ah, please don’t mind that I’m wearing the outfit now as well, I had preferred to get out of that…getup as soon as possible.”

She promptly hands him back the folded jacket with the maid uniform that she had tucked inside to him, and patiently waits as he pays for the purchases. Honestly she really doesn’t want to be in his debt at this point, but it wasn’t like she had a choice to begin with, that is unless she was crazy enough to dare walking in the streets of new York dressed in a maid outfit, that is.

“Tonight really is a troublesome night” she mutters

Aile
Security
Security

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

http://armagus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Azure3 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:38 pm

April 25, LC 214
Soldier's Bar...

Everyone was relieved that the fight between those Fuse youngsters ended, and it seemed that the activity everyone was enjoying resumed normally. As patrons helped cleaned up the mess those blockheads made, Sani breathed a sigh of relief and held his beer up to do a little silent toast. Leveling his beer down and after taking another drink, the officer he just met asked him...

"What is your poison of choice rookie?"Beer? What are you planning on running a marathon tommorow? Let me buy you...or rather let Zachary get you a real drink? Somebody's gotta keep this party going right?"
"

Sani took another quick sip from his beer and chuckled a little bit...

"Haha, if I was going for a maraton tomorrow there'd be more beers than just this one I have. But, just a plain beer is just fine for me. I must admit, been awhile since I last had a good drink. Sani turned around from where he was sitting to see the clean up area of the bar. "But as for the party? I'd say.....that pouting kiddo and that Schnieder or whatever REALLY put a damper on things"

Sani turned back to the officer he wsa talking to, but only to find that he had the look of being drunk in all possible ways. But all Sani could or rather cant resist was chuckle at the state he was in. It reminded him of how some of pilots who were in R&R did back in the day. Suddenly the officer called out to an individual named "Takashi" and yelled to him about coming over here. Then, sani was asked about a strange question...

Sani you're Japanese right? which what's the word for pretty boy in your language?"

" *Gah* W-Well it's.....uh... (Why does he want to know?) Still uncertain why he would need to know what a pretty boy in japanese is, Sani needed to dodge the question...

"Well would'nt you know, I'm out of beer, I'll go grab another one Be right back" Then, sani grabbed his so called empty beer and started to walk to the counter...

" *phew*...What a strange question to ask especially from a FUSE officer"
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Serene on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:48 pm

The Lobby of FUSE Headquarters in New York

Her cover as a FUSE Lieutenant held up longer than she expected but now was the time to end this foolish shenanigan. It was really foolish if you thought about it. Serene thought about it while looking at herself in the mirror in her room. Entering into FUSE HQ, becoming a spy for a totally creepy organization. It was outrageously foolish, not to mention seriously dangerous. Also being reconditioned doesn't automatically make you a super spy, nor does it give you enhanced physical capabilities. So what the hell was she doing here? All she knew was that she had to follow her master's orders. Someone else other than Serene was on the driver seat of Chihiro's body.

It was time to make her move. With the simple act of rinsing her face,
she washed away her silly thoughts and doubts, as they prove to be of no use to her and her mission. Serene made her way to the lobby to finally set the plan into action.

She was garbed in her FUSE lieutenant uniform as she made slender strides out of her room and down the elevator and into the lobby. But she didn't approach Gail right away. She made a detour to the girl's comfort room, and locked the door ehind her. There wasn't any cameras or people in the girl's comfort room she used this opportunity to climb up one of the vents.

Serene followed the vents to the stock room, which was filled with cleaning agents and mops, etc..., she broke the screen and climbed down.

Serene found a can of paint thinner and spilled it right next to the dry mops and other flammable items in the store room. Using a lighter she picked up from Gail 5 days ago, she made a small fire in the stock room. Serene left the stock room via the same way she came in, from the vents. She escaped back into the girl's room, unlocked the door, and left the comfort room as if nothing had happened.

She passed by the lobby again, a simple brushing of her hair was the signal to Gail that the operation was in motion. After that, she left for the elevator again and made her way to the upper floors.

Chihiro's items
-FUSE ID
-Pistol
-Lighter
-Von Bargen's Capsule
-Von Bargen's elegant sunglasses
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by olo17jr on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

Admin Edit:
FUSE Base Pub, FUSE Main HQ, New York
April 25, LC 214

(Warning given for: Not typing in Location, Date. It has been enforced by BRO in the previous chapter)

The fight seemed to have ended. The soldier, who had taken the drunk and thrown him outside, was now back in The drunk however remained outside. Kei wondered if he was alright. Sure, he had made an ass of himself, but it wouldn't look good if a FUSE soldier had beaten a guy too badly in a bar brawl. "I guess I should check on him." With that he walked to the door and outside the bar. There he noticed Luke, the pilot he met before the Mousiaga army attacked. "Hey, Luke. Is that guy alright?" said Arai gesturing to the drunk on the ground.
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalionus on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:50 am

April 25, LC 214...
Some time after 6pm...

(Warning given to Olo17jr for: Not typing in Location, Date. It has been enforced by BRO in the previous chapter)

Just outside the pub, a discreet black limousine parked. That limousine carried a very important person, none other than Lalionus Gravebrood herself. She wanted to check in on the guys and the gals in the pub, because she also had an important announcement to make.

Chauffeur stepped down and opened the door for the FUSE Chancellor. She gently alighted from her car, and walked into the pub. She was dressed in a black coat, and a pencil-cut skirt. Attentively the soldiers, the guards and the bouncers saluted the Chancellor upon her immediate appearance.

Lalionus slipped through the other end of the pub, followed by 4 bodyguards. She entered a lavish VIP room, one that seemed built for royalty. Here, she was about to talk to two, mysterious people...

WILD FLOWER and CATTLEYA: Terrorizing ESC Since LC 212
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:03 pm

MEANWHILE.....

New York
FUSE MAIN HQ
April 25, LC 214

Gail left his seat, leaving behind his blue bag, after seeing Serene give him the signal. He walked in the direction of Alex but didn't make any eye contact with him. Instead Gail just let out his devious smirk, signaling Alex that its time to move.

Gail:
--"I'm going to take a poop."

The guard posted near the fire exit stairs was immediately alerted when the smoke alarm went on. He left his post and aided in putting out the fire in the store room.

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:17 pm

New York
FUSE MAIN HQ
April 25, LC 214

Alex saw the signal and waited for Gail to leave. As soon as he was at a safe distance, Hunter stood up and grabbed the bag left by Gail. Things were going smooth so far. With the bag in hand, he walked out of the lobby and went to the stairs after waiting for the guard to leave. Opening the door, he began his trek up the stairs and as he did so checked the contents of the bag.

And, after checking, he put the bag on his back. It would take a bit to get up all the stairs, but he wasn't concerned, after all, he had all the time in the world.

Last edited by vangran on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by serpentarius on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 pm

April 25, LC 214
Outside the Bar
Few minutes after 6pm

Nathan, who was reeking with alcohol, was kicked out of the bar thanks to Takeshi. He landed on a puddle of water outside, and he looked terribly beat down. His breath was like a white fog as it escaped his mouth. Gathering his strength, Nathan tried his best to stand up. But he was wasted. Every inch of his body was numb, from his head, down to his toes. He struggled to press the ground with his palms, slowly gaining strength...

"Fucking ordinary... soldiers..." Nathan cursed, his mouth bubbling the puddle up. This wasn't his best night. He finally got up on his wobbly feet, and ambled back to the FUSE Soldier's quarters. As he walked by, he kept thinking about his dad, and his mom, and all the "bastard kids" his father had. He wanted to kill them, to murder them, massacre them. He finally got inside his room, slammed the door and lay down on his bed.

Nathan Schneider
LP: 8/10

I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent.
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesley97 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:26 am

At a Bar in FUSE HQ, New York

Sgt. Fullburst delighted to see that Takeshi was keeping up with his expectations. He approached the young man and tapped him in the shoulder. "That was a great fight." He congratulated Takeshi.

Bar fights were a common thing nowadays and they usually end up with the same result. One man claims victory over the other. However in most instances both parties were either intoxicated with alcohol or have had something to drink. In Takeshi's case, he wasn't even close to how drunk the other man was. Ashkur took notice of that immediately gave a statement to Takeshi.

"Although I don't think it was a fair fight." he remarked, turning his gaze at the beaten man who was struggling to get back up his feet.

Ashkur didn't want to dwell too much on the fight, instead he turned the subject to a more relevant matter. "Have you heard about Akira? He was reported missing five days ago, assumed to be dead. But we haven't found his body yet. I personally overlooked the whole operation and found nil. I'm guessing the guys who attacked NY five days ago have him in their custody. If you can find out anything, anything at all, regarding this case. I would really appreciate it if you let me in on some info. You're part of ETCHOS now. You should have access to some of the FUSE's classified intel."

Sgt. Ashkur Fullburst's items:
-Pistol, Black 45caliber colt
-A retractable Katana, when folded can he hidden along his back, inside his clothes.
-FUSE Sgt. Uniform, with cool shades
-Throwing Daggers about a total of 18 of them all well hidden inside his clothing.
-Grenade
-Flash Bang Grenade
-Cellphone (Comm Device)
-Keys to his Motorcycle (Parked outside)
-Protein Bar
-Flask containing alcoholic beverage
-His wallet (Money, Family Photo's, ID cards inside)
-Cigs
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by olo17jr on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:08 am

April 25, LC 214
Outside the Bar
Few minutes after 6pm

"Hey are you alright?"
Kei called out to the shambling drunk. The man had barely gotten to his feet, it certainly didn't seem like he would be able to go anywhere alone. Sure, this guy wasn't his responsibility and so far all he'd managed to do tonight was make an ass of himself, but the young pilot couldn't help but feel compelled to check on him. Call it a moral code, good samaritanism, or just dumb naivety, either way Kei wanted to help. "Sorry Luke, we'll chat later." the young man said to the fellow New Yorker, and with that he followed after the drunk. It wasn't hard to catch up to angry, mumbling man, after all he had had to contend with inebriation and damage from fighting, while Kei was perfectly sober. Arai then stepped in front of the man he was pursuing and said "Seriously man, are you alright? Where're you headed? Maybe I can help you out a little."
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:10 am

April 25, LC 214
Outside the Bar

Luke rubbed the back of his head again not quite sure what to do now. Sighing he went after Kei and the stranger not because he believed that the newbie couldn't handle the situation on his own, but hey better safe then sorry right? Keeping his distance from the two he nonchalantly followed them, all the while taking stock of what he had on his person. A protective vest that was beneath his FUSE uniform, his 9mm sidearm was holstered securely to his right hip, while his stun baton thumped against his left side as he walked. Of course, his cell phone and wallet containing all his omz and personal affects were in his pockets.

Seeing Kei stop the stranger, Luke stood beneath a floating strip club letting the giant shadow it cast over the ground, and the glaring, eye numbing light cast from the numerous neon strippers plastered all over its walls conceal him. Okay rookie, lets see whacha got.
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:07 am

April 25, LC 214
Soldier's Bar
Few minutes after 6pm

Takashi was still angry at that drunken bystander who claimed that he was a Schneider, but he still didn't know whether he was yelling the truth or not. ("Why would he come in here and make such a claim? He could've been telling the truth and I just didn't know it. He could've also been a man jealous of the Schneider's power and wanted to try getting away with whatever he felt like. But then again, Mr. Schneider does seem like a man who's done some pretty shady business over the years to get where he is now, leading to the possibility that he might've had several illegitimate children. Then that would make Nathan one of those bastard kids, poor guy~ But that's still not certain!") As he was thinking hard to himself, Sgt. Ashkur Fullburst snuck on him and surprised him. He yelped and fell out of his seat "AAH!!" He hit the back of his head on the floor and rubbed it to relieve some of the pain. "Ooooow~" He then looked up to see the Sergeant's face. He immediately stood the chair and saluted the man. "S-Sgt. Fullburst-san!!"
"That was a great fight."
He'd normally be happy to hear that from one of his old instructors, but this time he felt ashamed. "I...I wasn't trying to fight him, I just wanted him to leave~"
"Although I don't think it was a fair fight."
He hung his head down even lower, feeling even more ashamed of himself for roughing up the inebriated man early. "I didn't want to fight him~" Ashkur then let Takashi know a little more about their search for Akira Saio.
"Have you heard about Akira? He was reported missing five days ago, assumed to be dead. But we haven't found his body yet. I personally overlooked the whole operation and found nil. I'm guessing the guys who attacked NY five days ago have him in their custody. If you can find out anything, anything at all, regarding this case. I would really appreciate it if you let me in on some info. You're part of ETCHOS now. You should have access to some of the FUSE's classified intel."
He lifted his head up and looked the Sergeant in the eye. "I think he's still alive too. He wouldn't let himself get killed off so easily. He's got as much of a stake in this as the rest of us! And you know I can't tell anyone, much less you, any classified information whatsoever. That's the obligation I made when I joined. ...But if it concerns Saio, I'll let you know, but so far I don't know anything. I'm sorry~" Private Nishimura then sat back down in his seat, facing away from Sgt. Fullburst with his head hung low.
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Albion on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:07 am

Soldier's Bar
FUSE Headquarters, New York City
6:15PM (At ending of post)

Following Zachary leaving the area Maximilian stuck around for a bit until a new young man had appeared, calling himself a Schneider as well. Thankfully no one gave him away to being a Schneider too and he had stealthily made his exit from the bar into the corridor just outside. Rage at his father and sympathy for his mother was at the front and center of his mind. The emotional response was soon pushed away again - now was not the time to let emotions get the better of him - as genius!Maximilian took the reins once more, "That kid...he's unexpected variable. Or is he? After all, Father's not exactly the most faithful of men" ,the youngest Schneider had to admit and he began to wonder just how many brothers and sisters he had in actuality. Again such a thought was pushed from his mind. No time could be wasted especially now that Zachary and this 'other Schneider' had appeared. Things in the Schneider Family would be heating up and Max had to be prepared for any and all future occurrences.

He fiddled in his pocket pulling out the custom phone and touching the specifically DNA-encoded touchscreen allowing him access to Al as opposed to just the ordinary phone services. The AI gave him the appropriate and usual greeting and Max returned one, "Al, I trust that you were listening and watching that conversation through your various...'doors', am I correct?". The AI returned the response he wanted: yes. This bough a small smirk to his face, "Good. Begin searching all databases for information on the man, see if you can get any sort of DNA record too and then compile all information into a report. I want to know where the hell he came from and just what he's up to.", he had to know for the sake and safety of his family. Not his Father but his Mother and Sisters.

Anyone who wasn't a 'true' Schneider but of Schneider blood no doubt would want what they believed belong to them. But the Schneider Family didn't accept gold-diggers or give into demands of blackmail; it was the one lesson from his father he'd actually taken to heart - "Schneiders are leaders, others fall in line.". He wasn't a leader but he was damn well a Schneider and he'd be ready for anything this madman, from what the bar brawl provided evidence of, tried. Or at least he hoped he would be ready. Al's 'logo' had disappeared from the screen of the phone as the AI went to work on compiling the necessary data which Max trusted would be found. If it was public record, or even private in some cases, then Al would find it and document it.

He sighed as he entered his quarters and decided against hurrying himself to mass-search the internet himself alongside Al's own search. He knew he couldn't operate as great data collection-wise as Al could so why bother? He did however transfer the AI back to the FUSE-provided computer since overall it did have more power than his phone contained. He settled himself into a chair and drummed his fingers on the desk bored before a previous thought jumped back and he remembered he had been doing during the recent and short-lived Battle of New York. The youngest Schneider grabbed his tablet making sure that he switched the OS from the preinstalled FUSE-monitoring OS to the one he'd custom installed, not custom built though but it done the job.

His fingers danced over the touch-sensitive screen gracefully and fluidly as he already knew the options and areas he needed to access. Whilst the OS was not custom built it had quite a few 'enhancements' such as upgraded firewalls and IP masking software which Maximilian doubly checked to ensure he wouldn't be caught over something so trivial. These R&D projects he'd had help secure during the battle hadn't all been from the 2nd Division and some of them seemed interesting, particularly the bio- and nano technology prototypes. He had of course considered such technology before but had not been able to do anything with the idea lacking the resources needed to do so and being unable to 'borrow' such a large amount of Schneider Corp's capital or even products to start such a project. He was, after all, just a kid at the end of the day.

One of Max's eyebrows raised as he begun to read the data that flowed over his screen, "My, my...hasn't Division 1 been busy bees...". He murmured this fact to no one but himself, not even to Al. Some things were best kept close to the chest.
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin_Muraki on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:50 pm

April 25, LC 214...
Some time after 6pm...
VIP Room

As a sign of courtesy, Jin stood up when he saw Lalionus entering the VIP Room. He smiled at the charming, young FUSE leader, and offered her a nice spot on the couch. He had been waiting for her, for quite an hour. Jin took his fine glasses off, and hung them on his suit's pocket.

"Good evening Miss Chancellor. It's a very warm evening, so please, let us all enjoy ourselves before we get down to business..." the wily Jin casually but politely said to the brave woman known as Lalionus. He knew that this deal could go as smooth as a gentle garden flower, but one wrong move, and he could be dancing between the fangs of a serpent. But, Jin was quite sure he could pull this transaction off without hassle.

"Miss Chancellor, I am truly, truly blessed to be graced by your presence. As promised, here is my share of the deal..." Jin said. He opened the (items) 9 suitcases full of money and gold, one that's worth almost an entire space colony.

Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:03 pm

New York
HELL Hideout
April 25, LC 214

Be'lakhor:
--"It has begun..."

In the dark underground hangar of the HELL org hide out, fumes of steam hissed out from the cooling vents and steam valves, making the hangar misty and mysterious. Two large Mobile Suit containers, Number 01 and Number 02 opened revealing two a large dark and ominous shape within each one. Both suits activated on its own, without anyone piloting it, and did a quick system check on its parts, weapons, and operating systems. The suits had long pointy eyes that glared, one yellow and the other blue, and glowed instantly after the suits had powered up.

Be'lakhor mysteriously fades in on top of one of the hanging catwalks on the hangar's ceiling. Admiring his two warriors, he grins in an almost crooked way. Coincidentally the two suits turned and faced Be'lakhor, indicating that they sense his presence.

Be'lakhor:
--"My children. I have a mission for you. Get me the box. Go now... Exceedo... Excellencia"

A series of blast doors placed on the ceiling suddenly opened one by one, showing a path to the outside world. The two mobile suits Exceedo and Excellencia took off and flew up and out of the hideout. They are headed for the FUSE BASE in New York.

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalionus on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:53 am

FUSE MAIN HQ, New York
April 25, LC 214
Chancellor's Office

Even when Lalionus was not there, the Box was well guarded by 6 heavily armed men with machine guns. They walked back and forth looking at the surroundings, checking for any anomalies or intruders. Two of them stayed inside the room, keeping watch over the Box on the table. The other four were outside, guarding the door.

Not one of the guards spoke to one another, being true professionals and all. They were tasked with keeping the box safe and out of any intruder's hands, so they knew what to do. Surveillance cameras were installed all over the place, each of these connected to the security room at the floor's left wing.

WILD FLOWER and CATTLEYA: Terrorizing ESC Since LC 212
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Serene on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Upper floors of FUSE Headquarters in New York

Following recent events, Serene left from the elevator and exited on the same floor as the Chancellor's room. She acted as less suspicious as possible, trying to act like she was just minding her own business, as she strode enticingly around the floor to survey the area and the situation. She had summed up the guards to be around four. But she wasn't sure how many guards, or is there even were guards, posted inside the Chancellor's room.

Despite her good acting, Serene's still couldn't help but to feel some tension of her nervs. A bit of Chihiro Iguchi's personality still lingered in her consciousness.

Chihiro wasn't afraid of getting caught, no. She was more bothered and scared of what was to come after they attack the guards. Killing someone wasn't really her forte so to speak and she wasn't emotionally ready to do so as well. Unfortunately for her, despite being reconditioned as Serene, her emotions were still in-tap with her original personality, Chihiro. Anything that could trigger Chihiro's emotions might affect Serene.

Serene acted on one impulse, orders from her master, and any input from Chihiro were being repressed. Chihiro's will was locked inside a tiny box hidden deep within the deepest and loneliest corners of her heart. But as the saying goes: "Even the smallest bit of light can shine significantly in the dark."

Her goal was to met up with the man her master had told her about, Alex Hunter another member of HELL. Serene, after surveying the situation, made her way to the stairwell to await Alex Hunter.

Chihiro's items
-FUSE ID
-Pistol
-Lighter
-Von Bargen's Capsule
-Von Bargen's elegant sunglasses
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:36 am

Upper floors of FUSE Headquarters in New York

Alex made his way up the stairs as quickly and silently as possible, not wanting to draw attention to himself. It took a bit longer, but eventually he made it to the designated floor. Opening the door slowly, he found his accomplice, Serene, waiting by the door. He gave a small nod of the head in her direction. He was to follow her lead for now, as she was the most knowledgeable about this building, but he would take the lead in the part of killing and grabbing the box. People who haven't killed before tend to puke or something else along that line when they do their first one, and he had no doubt that she would be any different.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by B.R.O. on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:00 am

April 25, LC 214...
Some time after 6pm...
VIP Room

The other mysterious man, was none other than Zachary Schneider Sr. himself. Together with Jin Muraki, they were Lalionus' personal guests for the evening. He was there to ensure that FUSE would succeed in its future endeavors, but he has a small price to ask for.

"Miss Gravebrood, I have three sons in the army, actually. I want them all to be promoted to Major rank. Is that okay? I'll be pretty disappointed if you didn't..." he asked Lalionus a favor.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Local Clothing Store, New York
April 25, LC 214...
Some time after 6pm...

It didn't take long enough for Ariah and Zach Jr. to garner unwanted attention. Two FUSE-ETCHOS Lieutenants who recognized Ariah walked towards the pair, acting all high and mighty just by looking at their gait. They didn't seem to pay any respect to the two. One of them walked close to Ariah and wrapped his arm around her. His hand groped her chest.

"Hey you're one of the girls I saw at the base! A soldier too huh... wonder what cha doin here? Oh wow, it's kind of small but I like it. I like girls who look like poser-jailbaits. Come home with me sweetcakes, I'll show you a real good time..." said one of the Lieutenants to Ariah. The other one shoved Zach Jr. away and tried to use his larger size to scare Zach away.

"Back off pretty boy, this is not your business. We're gonna have time with his sweet little baby here, and you can go jack off on a tissue..." the second one insulted Zachary Jr.

"dream. believe. survive"

B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mr. Dice on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:20 pm

The member 'Hayase' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Aile on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:24 pm

April 25, LC 214
New York City, New York
Local Clothing Store
1847 hours (6:47pm)

If there's one thing Ariah dislikes, it's being flirted on. Because such things mean little to her, and she's always had this mindset that people think women like her are weak and easy to exploit on.

But to be molested outright by a man in public is more than enough to send her anger on a completely new level.

“That is none of your concern. However, you've insulted my pride and dignity, and I cannot forgive you for that.” She spoke, swatting the hand groping her chest with her own and pushes him away forcibly. She was extremely irritated, fists clenching. She's downright on the verge of punching him, but she doesn't. The idea of starting a brawl in a store isn't exactly the best of ideas, if it were a bar however, it could have been a different story.

Aile
Security
Security

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

http://armagus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down