Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 4: "Those of Dream"

Post by B.R.O. on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:43 am

April 25, LC 214
New York City, New York
Local Clothing Store
6:47 PM

"Why I oughta..." the large FUSE ETCHOS Officer named Pippoy grumbled, lifting up his large fist to strike Zachary Jr. in the face. But Zach proved to be the faster man, throwing a powerful knuckle aimed at the brawny bully's face. The Lieutenant suffered a concussion and fell down on the floor.

Lt. Pippoy: LP 8/10

His friend Ritchie picked him up, seeing that the smaller Zach threw a punch strong enough to knock his gigantic companion out. The shorter officer knew that he wasn't a match for Zach. Ritchie wiped his buddy's bloody nose, and backed off.

"Fuck you! If you're really that tough, let's duke it out in our mobile suits! Or are you just somebody who sucks the cock of the brass? Come on, let's go to the training yard now and let's have a match you son of a bitch!" Ritchie challenged Zach and Ariah to a 2 on 2 match

NOTE: (Hayase and Aile)
Your characters have been challenged to an MS duel. (You must decide as a pair, one of you can vouch for the other)
-ACCEPT
-DECLINE

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"dream. believe. survive"

B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jin_Muraki on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:05 pm

April 25, LC 214
New York City, New York
FUSE PUB, VIP Room
Evening, almost 7 PM

Jin was taken aback. Here was Schneider, a super business tycoon with sons in the miltary, asking the Chancellor to raise their ranks. He knew it would be a snap, but he was thinkin, "...what would this old guy risk by ruining his name, asking favors..." Nonetheless, Jin poured more wine into his cup. He was sitting with dragons.

"Actually, I could care less. My objectives aren't really that high. It should be of no surprise to you, that I am gay. Gay and loving it. I just want to have two soldiers brought in here, and have them engage in oral sex. I have no power here, but you, Miss Gravebrood, you can summon and command anyone. Why don't you bring in two boys to go fuck here in front of us, just for fun. The good old classical ages, they're good, oh they are..." Jin proposed.

Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalionus on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:50 pm

April 25, LC 214
New York City
FUSE PUB, VIP Room
Evening, almost 7 PM

(rp with BRO, Jin-Muraki)
Chancellor Gravebrood looked like a little girl between two monsters. One was a powerful FUSE backer, who's asking for his boys to be raised to the ranks of Major, while the other was a queer fellow who is obviously homosexual, and a deviant. Lalionus first turned to Schneider and said:

"Mr. Schneider, I'll look into it if there are any vacant positions. I can't promise the rank of Major for all of your sons, but, I will try my best to get them promoted ASAP..." she said to the wealthy Schneider.

Lalionus' arms felt wiggly when facing Jin. "Jin, there are a lot of nightclubs here in New York. Don't...well... just spare the soldiers okay?" she begged Jin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 25, LC 214
New York City
FUSE HQ Soldier's Quarters, Nathan's Room
Evening, almost 7 PM

(rp with serpentarius)
The Art of Seduction. One of the darker things that Lexine had acquired during her training as a FUSE Special Ops soldier. While she possessed very few emotions, she was trained to act as if she had them. This included faking orgasms. Somehow, this evening, she had managed to hide in Nathan's room, waiting for the Schneider's illegitimate son to show himself.

It was Lexine Atenosa's lucky night. Nathan had arrived home early. She came out of the closet and climbed on the bed on top of Nathan. She had enhanced herself for this day, by growing back her long hair through the use of a special cream. This added to her allure as a nubile young woman.

Lexine kissed Nathan's lips, while her hand went inside his pants and stroked the young Schneider's cock. She wrapped her fingers under the "head" of Nathan's penis, rubbing the sex organ up and down. Lexine went down and performed a blowjob on Nathan, wildly sucking his dick with her sweet lips. Then she stopped.

"Hi Nathan, I'm 'Theo'... I've been waiting for you. I'm all yours for the night..." she tried to seduce the drunken Ensign. Lexine sat on Nathan's penis, making it slide into her dripping wet vagina. She moved her hips vigorously, staring at Nathan's face.

Weapons: (hidden under bed)
-chainsaw-
---Attack power: 5

WILD FLOWER and CATTLEYA: Terrorizing ESC Since LC 212
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aile on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:25 pm

April 25, LC 214
New York City, New York
Local Clothing Store
1848 hours
(6:48pm)

Ariah isn't exactly fond of having to go with such a method to deal with the fiasco. However, it seems like these men wouldn't enjoy dealing it out through talks. With a rather disgruntled sigh, she shakes her head.

"I shall agree then as well. Though I dislike using a rather violent method to resolve issues, men such as yourself are an exception and thus, need to be taught a lesson." she retorts, as she walks over to Zachary's side, giving him a wary glare.

"Just this once, I shall aid you in battle Schneider. Don't get me wrong though, My opinion of you still stays the same, but I believe at this point cooperation towards a common goal is an acceptable reason."
Aile
Security
Security

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

http://armagus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:41 am

April 25, LC 214
New York City, New York
underneath floating strip club "Colony Drops"
6:50pm

Luke groaned in boredom, in choosing to give a shit about others he had made a mistake, "Tch, what waste of time." Well at least the night was still young. Turning back towards the FUSE bar with a swift about face Luke moseyed on back to the pub. As he walked he couldn't help, but reflect on the happenings of the past month. Yeah, New York was saved from that surprise attack by the Moussaiga army, but if rumors were to be believed similar attacks and even some all out offensives against FUSE targets were or had already taken place all over the Earth Sphere.

That much unrest was enough to make any FUSE soldier uneasy. The fact that his own performance as a soldier had been less than satisfactory, at least in his eyes, certainly didn't help him dispel his unease. Maybe that was why he had been causin so much shit off-base lately. He tried to shrug off these thoughts as best as he could, but every now and then they'd sneak past and start gnawing away at his peace of mind.

Sighing he stopped for a moment to lean back against a brick wall, close his eyes, catch his breath, and to hopefully quiet down his thoughts.

AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by olo17jr on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:59 am

New York
FUSE Headquarters
Entering bar

The drunken man had completely ignored him. That certainly wasn't a good feeling. Was he that unimportant? Guess trying to help wasn't the best choice when it came to everyone. Either way, there was no point standing around for nothing. Kei decided the best move would be returning to the bat, after all the party was technically for new pilots like himself. With that in mind Kei made his way back and walked through the door once again. It was looking like it might be a long night.

"Oh well, I guess it could be worse" Arai said to himself
olo17jr
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by B.R.O. on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:19 am

April 25, LC 214
New York City, New York
Local Clothing Store
6:50something PM

"You got guts talking to us like that... ngraaeh... you know you're going to lose!" the large FUSE ETCHOS Officer proudly boasted. He showed his guns, then hid them inside his vest. With a large smile he stepped back and let his more articulate partner do the talking.

Ritchie placed his foot forward and walked closer to Zach, mocking him, dusting Zach's clothes in a sarcastic manner. He tapped Zach's face lightly, twice.

"Whoa Pippoy look at this brave little toaster. He thinks he can beat us with the help of his girlfriend! The fuck does he think he's doing, eh? So, brave soldier, you look like you're up for a challenge. Once we're done with you two, your little girlfriend's going to scream for more! See you at the yard in 15 minutes, bitches!" Ritchie added more insults in Zach's face. He climbed on a jeep and Pippoy followed.

NOTE: (Hayase and Aile)
Your characters have 15 RP minutes to talk, get to the yard and board your MS. Each post until then will be 1-2 minutes of the RP time.[/i]

B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure3 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:48 am

April 25, LC 214
New York City
FUSE PUB, 6:52P.M

As the night started to draw upon, the FUSE celebration was still young at the bar. Though the brief worthless brawl halted it for a time it still pressed on as if it never happened. But no one, or at least to Sani's opinion never expected THE most important figure within all of FUSE Miss Lalionus Gravebrood to appear at such a meager place such as the bar of all places. Even though that happened the party went on still since her unexpected appearance. So then after a few drinks with some of the fellow FUSE pilots and soldiers, Sani finally decided that it was party over for him for the night. Getting up from his table, he tipped the bartender and walked out the door...

Just as he walked out of the bar, he breathed a sigh of relief from all of the activity that happened. To him he couldnt remember how long since he's been around so many people in one area.

" *sigh* What a night that was....good way to wind down after what's recently happened a couple days ago"

Just then, a thought just went across his mind.

To himself...

"Wait a minute...out of all the places...and of all the people to arrive...why would the head of FUSE come to a bar...and with some strange individuals?"

Pondering the thought for the moment...

"Meh, oh well. Shouldnt think about such things...not my place, not ranked enough (or paid enough in that matter....) nor important enough to be thinking of what Miss Gravebrood does"

Putting that thought aside, he decided to take a stroll around the FUSE HQ for a bit....
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by serpentarius on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Lalionus wrote:
April 25, LC 214
New York City
Evening, almost 7 PM

(rp with serpentarius)
The Art of Seduction. One of the darker things that Lexine had acquired during her training as a FUSE Special Ops soldier. While she possessed very few emotions, she was trained to act as if she had them. This included faking orgasms. Somehow, this evening, she had managed to hide in Nathan's room, waiting for the Schneider's illegitimate son to show himself.

It was Lexine Atenosa's lucky night. Nathan had arrived home early. She came out of the closet and climbed on the bed on top of Nathan. She had enhanced herself for this day, by growing back her long hair through the use of a special cream. This added to her allure as a nubile young woman.

Lexine kissed Nathan's lips, while her hand went inside his pants and stroked the young Schneider's cock. She wrapped her fingers under the "head" of Nathan's penis, rubbing the sex organ up and down. Lexine went down and performed a blowjob on Nathan, wildly sucking his dick with her sweet lips. Then she stopped.

"Hi Nathan, I'm 'Theo'... I've been waiting for you. I'm all yours for the night..." she tried to seduce the drunken Ensign. Lexine sat on Nathan's penis, making it slide into her dripping wet vagina. She moved her hips vigorously, staring at Nathan's face.

April 25, LC 214
New York City
Evening, almost 7 PM

"Whoa whoa!" Nathan pushed Lexine (Theo) away. He was drunk but he was certainly no fool. "What do you think you're doing?! How dare you touch the son of Schneider?!" he protested. But then, he saw Lexine's massive breasts and how attractive these "oppai" were. He fell into a state of lust, and allowed Lexine to to perform grave sexual acts on him such as fellatio, and allowed her ride him, reverse-cowgirl style.

There was no doubt that this woman, who introduced herself as Theo, was attractive. And in Nathan's drunken eyes, she even appeared more alluring, almost like Aphrodite, or Venus. Lexine's long, dark hair and deep brown eyes stabbed the very frail soul of Nathan, his very vulnerable heart. As a man, it was simply natural for him to fall for the wiles of this seductive creature.

"Wow, you're good! Damn... you must have fucked hundreds of men. Or are you just a genius at this ... profession!" Nathan looked on as the bed shook violently. He felt his organ throbbing wildly inside Lexine's her love-shack. He grabbed onto the lustful girl's breasts and rubbed them hard.

I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent.
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalionus on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Upper floors of FUSE Headquarters
New York, April 25, LC 214
7 PM

The floor was being patrolled by the special FUSE soldiers. Codenamed "DEEP IRIS Troops", these guys had the latest in FUSE gadgets. From full-pack combat armor, to laser guns, these bad boys were armed to the teeth. And they weren't idiots either. Using their thermal goggles, they were able to detect Alex and Serene's exact whereabouts.

"Shitnicks. This wasn't in the script. I thought this was the part where the big bad soldier's gonna go rushing into the floors. But it looks like we have rats instead..." said one DEEP-IRIS Soldier. He pointed to the right, where the door was slowly moving.

"Goddeym! Just don't hit the cameraman..." said the second D.I. Soldier. He and his pal fired purple laser bolts at the wall where Serene and Alex's heat sources were.

DEEP-IRIS Soldier A
LP: 4/4

-Laser Blaster Gun Rifle
--Beam 1
--Power: 2
--Target: Alex

DEEP-IRIS Soldier B
LP: 4/4

-Laser Blaster Gun Rifle
--Beam 1
--Power: 2
--Target: Serene

WILD FLOWER and CATTLEYA: Terrorizing ESC Since LC 212
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 pm

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

#1 'LC Beam 1' :

#1 Result :

--------------------------------

#2 'LC Beam 1' :

#2 Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Upper floors of FUSE Headquarters
New York, April 25, LC 214
7 PM

Hunter was taken by surprise by the elite guards that appeared out of nowhere. He brought his arm around to shield himself from the blast as the guns tore through the wall.

Damage: blocked 2

LP: 8

Pulling the handgun out of the bag, he sighed as he checked the ammo and aimed it the guard nearest him (Soldier A) and fired.

The Pflager Katsumata series-D M2019 "Detective Special" .44
Damage: 5
Ammo: 11/12
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dice on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 pm

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Shooting' :

Result :
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin_Muraki on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:07 pm

April 25, LC 214
New York City
FUSE PUB, VIP Room
Evening, 7 PM...

Jin was of course, joking when he said he was searching for men. He rose up from his seat, and slowly walked towards the window, overlooking the city. Jin gazed at the skyline, the tall buildings, the city lights. He turned around, slowly, gently. Facing Lalionus, and Schneider Sr., Jin began a series of deep, profound words.

"Isn't it sad... The world is running amok with these... Oldtypes, or Naturals whichever you prefer. People who have nothing to do but kill each other, and bring the world to a slow, and steady destruction..." Jin prattled, walking between Lalionus and Schneider.

"To be honest, I have very little concern over these wretched fools that run the society. No, I don't have any remorse for them. Everyone on this planet, and space, who are not Ascendants should be made to bow down before us. We, we are Ascendants. God has tasked us of subjugating the lowly humans under our control. Lalionus, you are an Ascendant. Our kind is.... destined to rule above everyone else..." Jin chuckled with a tone not unlike that of a madman.

Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by B.R.O. on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Aile and Hayase had 6 FULL DAYS to reply to the challenge but they did not post. Challenge forfeited. (My last post regarding this matter was made on monday, forum time)

-admin

New York...
FUSE BASE...
4/25/LC 210
7:15 PM

Pippoy and Ritchie reached the base without worries. But it took their opponents a lot of time before they could show up. The two Lieutenants waited inside their mobile suits, bored and tired and weary of waiting. So, without further ado, they climbed down and decided to call it a night.

Pippoy went back into his room and changed into his pajamas. He set his alarm clock to 4:30 AM, the normal time soldiers like him wake up to do their daily exercise. He looked at his mom's photo for a bit, kissed it, and cuddled his teddy bear to sleep.

Meanwhile Ritchie stripped down to his skivvies and jerked off to his FHM collection. He blew his load into the center page and closed it. Now he is feeling his endorphines take control of him, making him sleepy. He tried to count sheep as he made an attempt to sleep, and before he reached nine he was out. Lt. Ritchie snored to the tunes of "Beyond the Time", which was a clear sign that he is a man and that he will always be awesome.

Rank-up Opportunity for Aile and Hayase have expired.

B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lalionus on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:39 am

CHAPTER 4 HAS ENDED...