Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
YOU HAVE REACHED AN EXTINCT FORUM.

It's Playtime!

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by serpentarius on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:01 am

Playroom, Railroad Tracks...
Above the Bookshelf...
Past Midnight...

In the darkness of the night, two shadowy silhouettes stood on top of the train, crouched low until they reached their destination. Sack Efron, the bigger of the two intruders, watched the light from the Playroom grew closer. He gripped the large butter sword on his back.

Finally, when the train entered the Playroom, Sack noticed that it is full of life. The lights were on, and toys were moving about everywhere. It's like a mega-city for toys. Sack ducked low in order to avoid being seen. He saw a couple of those funny Nut-Cracker Soldiers in the distance...

Using the ceiling light as a big glare, Sack leapt from the train carrying his sword and launched a surprise attack on the Nut-Cracker closest to him.

"SACK EFRON, KNIGHT 5th CLASS ON THE JOB!" he shouted as he was about to smash the toy guard with his blade.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
....
I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent.
....
avatar
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 314
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Mr. Dice on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:01 am

The member 'serpentarius' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'MELEE ATTACK' :

Result :
avatar
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Age : 72
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Lalionus on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:49 am

Playroom, Railroad Tracks...
Above the Bookshelf...
Past Midnight...


The nutcracker soldier was taken by surprise, the attack launched on him caused him to fall off the shelf and into the floor, shattering into dozens of pieces. The other nutcracker soldier looked at Sack, terrified. He dropped his bayonet and knelt in front of the big man in the yellow suit.

"Ah shit! I'm sorry! I don't want any trouble! Please spare me! I'll give you anything you want!" he pleaded for his life.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____

WILD FLOWER and CATTLEYA: Terrorizing ESC Since LC 212
avatar
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1079
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by bOZZ on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Playroom Center of room
In front of the cage
After midnight
(Non combat post no real actions taken)

As his spinning stopped Preddy Landed on the other side of the robot and turned to look at the Autobot. "It is a shame, I always saw great potential in you. I had an inkling on the morals of these others but I always thought you were above harming the innocent" He said as his claws retracted. "I had hoped your power and honor would help these misguided and brutal toys find there way. But now I can see who you really are and I am disappointed. your name may be Prime but you have more in common with the Decepticons blindly following orders you know are wrong." Preddy shook his head in disapointment as he looked up and prepared for the next foe.
avatar
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 555
Age : 32
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by blueberry-pancakes on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Scene: At the Playroom's train station, above the bookcase...

"You should focus on being discreet, really...Sack..."

A girl wearing a black jacket and a red skirt jumped out of the train, following her ally Sack as they made their way into the playroom. Now, it appeared as if the train stopped ABOVE the playroom.

"Nice hit..."

The girl was none other than the CALAMITY's long range specialist, Miss Katrice Evergreen. With her trusty Arbalest in hand, she approached the kneeling soldier. Katrice drew an arrow and loaded it on the bow, before pointing it at the nutcracker's head.

"Do you know what this is? This, is a sewing needle. I'm going to plant this steel arrow in your wooden eye if you don't answer my question: Where is Prince Javier Nostros of Vestiglia?"
avatar
blueberry-pancakes
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 33
Age : 25
Registration date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by serpentarius on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Playroom, Railroad Tracks...
Above the Bookshelf...
Past Midnight...





"Opening Theme, Bombing Mission"

Sack merely laughed at Katrice. Her actions, although serious, had a comical effect for Sack. It didn't help that he was usually the more serious of the pair. "Seeing you this serious sends a shiver up and down my spine, Trice. Maybe you should just fire that arrow into that Cracker's NUTS and be done with it..." he mumbled. Then he noticed something in his peripheral vision. Below them, it appears like a group of toys were fighting. There was a bird cage, and in it was a girl.

"Don't waste your time with that grunt. Look, there's a commotion on the floor. Shall we check it out? If they won't answer, we'll take this room by force!" Sack Efron asked Katrice. Without waiting for her answer, Sack twirled his Butter Sword around and slung it on to his back. He quickly leapt down to a table below to get a better view.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
....
I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent.
....
avatar
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 314
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by vangran on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Playroom Center Battlefield...
After Midnight...

Optimus growled as his body fell to the floor, his body giving out. "Fools! You know not of what you speak! You who serve no cause but your own! You who does nothing if it doesn't serve some purpose that only pushes you further ahead! You will fall and no one will grieve you when you do!"

And with that he fell to the ground, no more energy left in him.
avatar
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by dovenwolf on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Playroom Center....
After Midnight....

Zoro grinned, sword still clutched firmly in his mouth, the numbers of their enemies had just shrunken rather quickly and he was hoping to keep the momentum going in their favor. He assessed who he could strike next and decided the obnoxious stumpy lil friar would be the easiest to get to. He ran up to point J-11 and the leaped high into the air, spinning hs body around to generate more force for his swings as he brings his blades down to resemble the pattern of a raven's foot.

hp:8
power:8
range:4
movement:4

Demonic Raven
--POWER: 4
--RANGE: 4
avatar
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 804
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Mr. Dice on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:31 pm

The member 'dovenwolf' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'RANGED ATTACK' :

Result :
avatar
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Age : 72
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by blueberry-pancakes on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Scene: At the Playroom's train station, above the bookcase...

"Don't get too engrossed, Sack. I know you want to jump in and smash stuff, but don't forget what those toys in the garbage said. A Knight wearing a white armor and a white cape. That is most certainly, a Javier figure. And that's why we risked entering this house..."

Katrice wrapped the nutcracker in duct tape and tossed him aside, just behind some heavy children's books. With no witnesses of their arrival, Katrice was ready to proceed with the second stage of their plan.

"We might be able to get some information downtown, Sack. I'm creating a zipline..."

Katrice tied a string around the eye of a needle. She loaded the needle onto her bow and fired. The needle flew and pierced the wall on the corner of the room. The other end of the string, she firmly attached on a railroad spike.

"Entering 'Sector Seven' of this uncharted area. Beware of hostile locals Sack..."

Katrice used her plastic bow as a handle, placing it on the string. She took a leap of faith, jumping off the bookshelf and zip-lined to a darkened area of the room...
avatar
blueberry-pancakes
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 33
Age : 25
Registration date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by B.R.O. on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Exclamation NOTICE!
--Doraymond has already pulled up the basket. Any toy who fought the Chimera earlier may reenter the room now, if he/she chose to ride the basket off-screen. Those who don't want to go back to the room can post anywhere or in any area of their choice (With the exception of the attic). Post at your own risk.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"dream. believe. survive"

avatar
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 953
Age : 70
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by BOSS CHIEF on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:36 pm

REACTION For: FRIAR USAM
To: Zoro's attack


"What rude heathens! You would dare attack a priest?! A holy man! Your souls be damned to the lake of fire!!!" Usam cried. He witnessed the three-sword-pirate rushing to his side, and noticed that Zoro, that pirate, had been readying an attack. "No fancy tricks shall beat me!" Usam drew out his sword to try and deflect Zoro's blades...

SELECTS "DEFEND" COMMAND against:
Demonic Raven
--POWER: 4
--RANGE: 4

CURRENT POINT: J-7
--HP: 14
--POWER: 6
--DEFENSE: 1/2
--SPEED: 2

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man needs the courage to raise his fist and correct him."
avatar
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Mr. Dice on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:36 pm

The member 'BOSS CHIEF' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'DEFEND DICE' :

Result :
avatar
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Age : 72
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by BOSS CHIEF on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Continuation of REACTION For: FRIAR USAM
To: Zoro's attack


"OUCH! YOU ARE A SICK, TWISTED PIRATE! HOW DARE YOU ATTACK A PRIEST!!! FUCK!!!!" Usam was hit in the foot, and his toes were sliced off. He looked down and saw nothing but bare stump of plastic where his foot was once. He shook his fists, looking at Zoro.

"Curse you, curse you! You are a wayward pirate and a spoony one at that! You, you cut off my toes! You will pay for this, you and your meddling kids!!!" Wobbling, Usam, ambled back to his feet and licked his sword while looking at Zoro. "You're just lucky Optimus was not well prepared for this fight! Come on you godless heathens I will kill you all! Burn at the stake! Die! Emasculation!"

RECEIVED 4 DAMAGE

CURRENT POINT: J-7
--HP: 10/14
--POWER: 6
--DEFENSE: 1/2
--SPEED: 2


\\\//// IT'S THE BEGINNING OF THE RED TEAM TURN \\\\///

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man needs the courage to raise his fist and correct him."
avatar
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by AngelfromAbove on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:19 am

Playroom, past midnight...

Mikoto was the first one to get off the basket. Thanks to Doraymond picking them up, she was back in the room. She was all muddy and slimy, cause of the mud. She grabbed a tissue and wiped herself clean. Then, Mikoto jumped from the ledge and walked across the floor when she saw a bunch of toys fighting. Mikoto once again readied her sword in case she will get dragged into the fight.
avatar
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 275
Age : 25
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by BOSS CHIEF on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:33 am

Playroom Center....
After Midnight....


MAP BATTLE HALTED...

Wulfgar jumped to the floor, from the table. He stretched out his massive arms to both sides. "ENOUGH..." he commanded. Usam stopped frozen in his tracks. Wulfgar struck the ground with his axe, which was powerful enough to dent the floor. Everyone in the crowd fell silent, for the leader, was about to speak.

"Zoro, Preddy, Zero, Optimus, and Allenby. You've proven that you are willing to stand up for good, for freedom and equality. You have stood against what you perceive as injustice. You are all brave..." said Wulfgar. He opened Risa's cage and ordered that she be freed from her restraints. The guards immediately obeyed.

"I need people like you. Welcome to the Warpack, you've passed the test." Tapping Usam and Korrag on the back, Wulfgar congratulated them for fine acting. Though he would like to have words later with Hirmm, who seemed to have taken acting too far.

Exclamation Zoro, Preddy, Zero, Optimus, and Allenby have passed the test. They are now Warpack Members!

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man needs the courage to raise his fist and correct him."
avatar
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Acruxis on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:56 am

Playroom Center....
After Midnight....


Optimus, fell backwards. No more energy left in him after Preddy's surprise attack, Zoro engaged and cut friar Usam. The Battle raged, until Wulfgar standing over them jumped down and commanded them to stop. Yes even them the rebellious bunch were commanded to stop. And as if to emphasize on it, Wulfgar struck the ground with the back of his Battle-Axe leaving a dent on the floor. Zero felt fear. Fear without malice, but rather fear...for something stronger or in much better and simpler terms than his emotions.

Respect.

The whole room quieted down along with tension, washed away like what rain does. Everyone listened in to Wulfgar's announcement. They were now Warpack members, and this whole scenario was nothing but a farce, a test, to see their conviction.

What in the world-He passed too. Someone unwitting, who was avoiding joining the warpack, Suddenly a part of it due to some happenstance, By sheer dumb luck.

Zero felt silent, torn and in turmoil, Still confused with Wulfgar's announcement.

"Are you really sure this is a test? For all we know this could be trap..." Zero asked, his hollow voice the first to speak after the long silence Wulfgar has created, but his weapon was unraised, in fact he was at rest, but he needed to ask.

After all, Some things are just too hard to believe even when true.

"What proof of this test can you give us then good sir?"

avatar
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 918
Age : 25
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Mnemosyne16 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:05 am

Playroom Center....
After Midnight....

Stunned, and left clueless, Risa stepped out of the bird cage. Everything was just a test to usher in the new breed of the Warpack. At one point, she really thought Hirmm was going to kill her. The harsh seemed to be too tough.

Risa went to her doll house and gathered her valuables. She stuffed them in a miniature bag and walked away, with the intention never to return to the Playroom. On her way to the streets she met Mikoto.

"Hey, aren't you---?" she asked the black-clad girl.
avatar
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 973
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by vangran on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:09 am

Playroom Center....
After Midnight....



Optimus wearily got to his feet, wobbling as he did so. He would have to stay still the rest of the night if he didn't want to collapse. He inclined his head toward Wulfgar, "I thank you for your kind word, Leader of the Pack, and I look forward to working with you. But for now, I must rest."

And with that he went back to the Eastern Wall and went into standby mode, intent on staying there until morning.
avatar
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by bOZZ on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:33 am

Preddy Looked at wulfgar and said "I need time to consider the matter. Please come to my Tavern at dawn and We will discuss it. Allenby unless you are hurt you should return to the tavern to consider this as well. It is an important decision to make." Then He followed After Risa, he was worried about her and wanted to see if she was ok. He lost her at first due to stopping to talk to Wulfgar and Allenby. But he caught up with her a while later finding her with packed bags talking to the Girl who wanted a car.

"Good it seems they have won looks like Wulfgar was right about them being strong enough......Tho I still disagree about forcing outsiders to do the job...If I had been myself I could have gone instead. NEVER AGAIN" He vowed to himself. Whether he joined the Warpack or not he owed them a debt of gratitude they had re-awoken something inside him something that had been snuffed out. A sense of honor, justice, and the knowledge that he must do his best to protect the innocent

"Hey Risa wait up I wanted to make sure you were ok?" Preddy said as he removed the helmet and attached it to his back. He no longer felt the need to hide behind the mask. Then looking at Mikoto he said "I see you made it back I am glad.........And I am sorry I was so caught up in my fears I failed as a hunter. But that ends today I can't hide behind memories while this war rages and the innocent suffer. But I came to check on Risa she went through a lot today. And it looks like she is planning to go somewhere. Not that I blame her" Preddy said all except the last part which he thought only to himself. "They Used her for this stupid test." He thought in anger he was not sure what he planned. But he knew That test or not using an innocent girl as bait was wrong. He wouldn't tell her to stay hell he wasn't sure if he planned to stay. He had several ideas in his head and he would discuss them with Wulfgar later.

then looking at the outsider he said. "You wanted a car right. that's what Wulfgar promised you. He should be meeting me in my tavern In a while so feel free to stop by there if you can't find him. Also if you need a place to stay until you get your car You can crash there."

Then Preddy just stood there looking at the two of them. Wondering what he should do he had an important decision to consider but first he needed to ensure his friend was ok
avatar
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 555
Age : 32
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Zephyros on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:28 am

Allenby could not believe what she had heard "THIS was all a test?" She thought, her eyes fixated on Wulfgar. . glaring daggers torwards the leader of the warpack as she spoke "This was all a bit extreme. . But. . " Her eyes wandered over to Optimus as he staggered to his feet. "At least everyone is in one piece." She continued, bringing her hands up to her mouth to try to make a megaphone type effect. . Yelling over to Optimus as he moved away "Sorry about the taunting!" before reaching down and holding her side, Optimus was pretty strong and she took a bit of damage just from blocking his attack. "Ouwouwouw. . That stings." Her eyes darted around a bit before regaining her composure, coughing to herself and acting like nothing was going on. "C'mon Zero, Zoro. . I could use an . . .escort back to the tavern." Her eyes darted around again, scheming something. . trying to hide a small smile as she started to head back to the tavern, not minding if Zero and Zoro did not follow her. . She didn't think she needed the escort, after all. . But would appreciate having the two join her at the tavern.
avatar
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 340
Age : 29
Registration date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by dovenwolf on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:25 am

Playroom..
After Midnight...

Zoro sheathed his blades and let out a heavy sigh, he hadn't practiced that technique as much as he should have and as such it took more out of him than it should. He made a mental note to work on this flaw in his training regiment. He turned to the friar, "If all of this is true, I do hope my attack hasn't done any real harm." and then turned to Allenby, "Guess I have nothing better to do at the moment, and I could use a little bit of rest before the long walk back to my place." He walked forward with Allenby, the anti-social pirate looking a little bit flustered as he did.

Once they were out of range of the others ears, Zoro said lowly to Allenby, "I don't care if it was a test or not. I still don't trust that ugly lizard"
avatar
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 804
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Zephyros on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:13 am

Allenby turned her head, taking a quick look behind her before speaking to Zoro. "I know what you mean." She said, "I doubt that lizard is actually on our side. . Even if he is, I think he's got a screw loose.". She made it to the tavern with no real issue. . Unlocking the door and walking inside, cleaning things up a bit before disappearing behind the bar counter . . looking for something hidden that she knew would be there somewhere. "Since nobody lost any pieces. . and we've been accepted into the warpack. ." She said, giving up on the search behind the bar counter. . disappearing into the storage room and rummaging around in there for a few moments before coming back out with a barrel on her shoulder. "Free drinks!" She exclaimed, tapping the barrel and setting it on the bar counter itself. . Getting a few thimbles ready for Zoro. . And the others if they showed as well. She never really intended to join the warpack but she felt that a small celebration was proper for such a thing. . And so a celebration was to be had!
avatar
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 340
Age : 29
Registration date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by dovenwolf on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:28 am

Playroom
After Midnight
Hunter's Den

Zoro raised his hand and shook his head, "I do my best not to drink, noone wants a rowdy swordsman who can't swing straight. Besides you already look radiant, without the effects of beer goggles", he laughed and sat down at the bar. He hadn't interacted with the others like this before, but something about the friendly spirited toy was helping him to unwind. He just hope his joke wasn't taken the wrong way.
avatar
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 804
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by AngelfromAbove on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Playroom...
Midnight...
(Near Risa and Preddy)


"Move out of my way or I'll slice your heads off..." Mikoto warned Preddy and Risa. She was carrying the goat head's horn and it was heavy. She shoved Preddy away and walked to where Wulfgar was, leaving the two to talk.

Mikoto threw the goat's horn on the floor, in front of Wulfgar. She had grown impatient, and she was in a very foul mood because, she got wet and muddy and all. Midnight for her would be the very best time to move about in the streets, because nobody would notice a toy driving a remote-controlled car in the dark. Tapping her foot, she demanded her payment... Neutral

"I've had it with this house. I've done my part and defeated the Chimera. I sent it whimpering back home. Here's its horn as proof..." Mad Mikoto impatiently told the Warpack Leader. "As for the payment, I want it now and I need it NOW. I can't waste any more time in this slum area." Mikoto snapped at the Warpack chief, without batting an eyelash.
avatar
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 275
Age : 25
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum