Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
YOU HAVE REACHED AN EXTINCT FORUM.

It's Playtime!

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by dovenwolf on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:33 am

Playroom...
In front of cage...

Zoro smiled seeing all of the toys who had also come to help out. He felt confident they could win now. He put his 3 sword in his mouth, looking directly at the ugly lizard while the blades of the other blades faced towards the 2 others, making sure he was ready for an attack from all sides. He wouldve made an epic speech then, but with his mouth full that would have been a challenge
avatar
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 804
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by vangran on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:51 am

Near the Venue of the Public Execution...
After Midnight...


Because of all the commotion, meaning ground was shaking since he can't hear anything, Optimus' recharge time came grinding to a halt. His systems coming back online, he transformed back into robot mode and moved toward the source of the commotion. What he saw was less than pleasing.

A bunch of toys were standing in front of a cage where Risa was being held while Hirmm was holding a match in preparation for what he could only assume was an execution. He saw no problem with it, she had insulted her commanding officer and showed no sign of ever apologizing for her actions.

But these toys defending her, they didn't understand what was going on, they seemed to be idealistic, and those types don't last long in the real world very long.

Striding forward to stand beside Usam and Hirmm, he extended his blade on his right arm and pointed it at what he could only call insurgents.

"Get out of the way, fools. This is her punishment, and it is her responsibility to accept it. She chose her path, now unless you desire the same fate I expect you to get out of the way. This isn't the time for foolish heroics." He said harshly. Optimus was all for standing up for what was right, but defending a traitor? Not gonna happen. And that's what Risa was, a traitor. He remembered all those times she tried to get them to make a truce with the Empire, the foolish chit. As if the Empire desired peace. "If you do not move, you will die, and no one will shed a tear. So get out of the way!"
avatar
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by bOZZ on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:00 am

Preddy looked at the cowardly truck. "You say that one is a traitor just For speaking there mind. I misjudged you autobot. You have no honor. You are merely a coward and a puppet, and you don't deserve the name Prime.

These are the traitors Harming an innocent person because she spoke her mind. Now go mind your own affairs truck. One of false honor would never convince me to stand down.

But before this starts tell me truck Why Does one who only cared for the well being of outsiders, outsiders who were sent on a dangerous mission for the sake of a room they have no stake in deserve this? Locking her up even that in my opinion was to much but it would have given her the opportunity to cool down. She didn't even fight back and came quietly this is an extreme injustice and I will not stand by and idly watch such a disgusting act happen.

Oh and remember this All of you AT ONE POINT WE WERE ALL OUTSIDERS!! And yet they accepted us and loved us. You all dishonor there memory by acting in this fashion. So I will say this one last time Stand aside And let her out of that cage.
" Preddy said. The actions of the truck surprising and hurting more then the attitude of the rest. He had always seen Optimus as a honorable and kind warrior but now he saw he was just as cruel as the rest. The attitude of the playroom disgusted him........And he couldn't help but wonder what other atrocities had been committed what other miscarriages of justice. There would be no talking he could see that. Zero was right.

With a Sigh he put on his helmet. The playroom had suddenly went from a safe place to live to a place as dark as the basement and he wondered how many others felt this way but were to scared to challenge the might of the warpack.

"You All disgust me. Guys Zero is right the time for talking is far past over Now is the time to fight."

avatar
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 555
Age : 32
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Zephyros on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:38 am

Allenby arrived a little later on the scene than Preddy, moving to his left side and bringing her fists up in an almost boxer-like stance as she noticed a truck-like robot was here as well. "Ah, I made it. ." Allenby said, catching her breath before making some bobbing and weaving motions and shooting a two jabs off with her left fist in the groups general direction, a catty grin creeping up on her face. "So, we've got a robot that thinks its a truck, a fat, loud ugly friar, and a pink. . lizard. . thing. Should be fun!" She said, her attention mostly being focused on the truck-robot and the tubby little friar, for now anyway.
avatar
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 340
Age : 29
Registration date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:12 am

Lord humongous crouched low to the ground peering through a pairof binoculars he had pilfered from a plast soldier ofth playroom in a earlier raid. "HNNNF HHHNF HHHHHNF!" Hot, nasty, acrid air pushed itself in and out of the various crack and holes of the mask that covered his hideous face. What was this? fighting amongst the toys of the playroom? How...HNNFFF HNNNNFFFF HNNNNNFFFFF! delicious. It hadn't looked like those pathetic playroomers had actually come to blows yet, but even if actual fighting didn't occur knowledge of these divisions could yield a most interesting harvest.

He took note of the particular individuals involved in this incident: That blasted purple dinosaur Hrimmm and his cronies, a red headed doll in a gogo dancer cage, a swordsman one with green hair and "pirate" trappings, some sort of bug robot man thing with a purple visor, a carebare reject who LOOKED as if he reeked of lcohol and cheap shoddy food, and a blue haired stripper. Lord Humongous didn't know what the fuck was going on, but he knew one thing. He needed to get news of these divsions to Lord Jin as soon as possible.

The maimed and scarred toy pickd himself up off the grond and proceeded with all haste back towards the Basement.
avatar
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 293
Age : 28
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by MSL on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

4 on 4 Battle

Please put up your stats and coordinates. HIRMM and the Playroom cronies will be RED. Preddy and allies will be BLUE.

Preddy's team cannot exceed the red line when setting up. They can cross it during the battle. You will be on the lower half while the Playroom will be on the upper half when setting up positions.

Reinforcements may arrive depending on who they side on....

DEFAULT POSITIONS:
*Hirmm: J-2
*Risa's Cage: J-1



PLAYROOM
1. Hirmm (MSL)
2. Korrag (MSL)
3. Friar Usam (Boss Chief)
4. Optimus Prime (Vangran)


vs.

1. Preddy A Tore (Bozz)
2. Zero (Acruxis)
3. Zoro (Dovenwolf)
4. Allenby (Zephyros)

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
avatar
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Age : 97
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Zephyros on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Allenby just couldn't contain herself, moving to talk to Optimus . . still keeping her distance though, of course, the catty grin remaining on her face as her horribly evil plot went into play. . Her mouth opening seemingly in slow motion before the torrent of words that followed . . Speaking loudly to ensure that she was heard over the distance. "So, have you worked on your identity troubles yet!? Are you a truck or a robot?! What do you feel when a smaller toy touches your shifter!!? Does it hurt to have play-do in your tailpipe?!" She started popping her knuckles one by one, one for each question. . Her eyes focused directly on Prime's own as she continued. "So do those flames make you go faster!? Are you attracted to hot wheels?! Are your stickers fading!? Do you make vroom vroom sounds when you drive around!? Do you like to be driven!? Can you do stunts!? Have you ever done a barrel roll?!" Allenby just would not stop, her questions unending for quite some time. . Long enough that she started her warmup routines, performing a series of stretches as she questioned the robot. . Getting bored before the end of her stretches and smiling, almost too warmly, to the robot as she leaned torwards him and spoke. "I think you're a pretty shitty robot. . and you're a goofy looking truck. . But that's ok, you won't have to perform much longer as either. . not with allies like that!!" She motioned to the friar, giggling at his shortness and overwhelming ability to be rude. . finding it somewhat amusing for some odd reason. "But good luck to you anyway!!" She said sarcastically as smiled wide, folding her arms behind her head as she stuck her tongue out at Optimus. . Hoping to get some sort of reaction out of the toy as she took her position at G-13.




Position: G-13

STATS

10HP
6 Attack
3 Defense
5 Movement

Nobel Style [Melee]
POWER: 6
RANGE : 1

Throw [Range]
POWER: 3
RANGE: 3


Last edited by Zephyros on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 340
Age : 29
Registration date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by vangran on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Optimus looked on as the other toys rallied by Preddy and prepared themselves for a doomed rescue attempt. He had his blade extended on his right and his blaster in his left hand. He would relish destroying these rebel scum. Especially the smart-mouthed brat who decided that mouthing off would be the best way to start a fight. Oh, she would go down hard!

"I'll tell you what, pipsqueak, when you die, I'll throw your body on top of the pile that will be made from your pathetic allies. You honestly think you're ready to fight us? You should have run away when you had the chance!"


Starting Position: G-7

--HP: 9
--POWER: 10
--DEFENSE: 2
--SPEED: 3

1. Cyberslash
--POWER: 10
--RANGE: 1

2. Cyberblast
--POWER: 6
--RANGE: 4
avatar
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by MSL on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:14 pm

SET-UP PHASE For Hirmm and Korrag (NPC)

"Heh! And all of you look so defiant. I just love it when people like you try to act tough, as if you can ever beat us! We're the Warpack, and we're the truth, we're the law! All of you are just citizens with no spine! It is time you learned your place in the pecking order!" said Hirmm. He loaded his rifle with those deadly darts that he uses to execute toys.

"You're going beyond what you're supposed to be. We're toys who lost our owners! And we, the Warpack are the ones who will keep you in line! You chose death over a bountiful life. Now, become the bounties! Korrag!" Hirmm called out his gigantic servant.

Korrag moved in front of Hirmm and smiled. "Korrag will destroy Masked Rider and friends!" he bellowed. Hirmm patted the pink monster's back and pushed him forward. "Go, take them out! Wipe them out... all of them! And show all the other toys not to follow in their footsteps!" he ordered.

MSL wrote:

NAME: HIRMM

STAT POINTS: 24
LOCATION: J-2

--HP: 11
--POWER: 8
--DEFENSE: 2
--SPEED: 3

1. Dino-Claw / Dino-Fang
--POWER: 8
--RANGE: 1

2. Dart Rifle
--POWER: 3
--RANGE: 5

MSL wrote:


NAME: KORRAG

STAT POINTS: 24
LOCATION: M-7

--HP: 11
--POWER: 8
--DEFENSE: 2
--SPEED: 3

1. "Korrag Claw"
--POWER: 8
--RANGE: 1

2. "Korrag Horns"
--POWER: 6
--RANGE: 2

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
avatar
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Age : 97
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by BOSS CHIEF on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:30 pm

SET-UP PHASE For: FRIAR USAM

"And look what else I've caught in my net. The failure of a Predator, back from the dead. Another "miracle", no doubt. I shall remedy that..." remarked the squat priest Usam. He drew his sword from the scabbard, and pointed the blade towards Preddy A Tore. "I'll grab you and drag you to Hell, you heathen. We have provided you a home, and a place to run your business. We considered you as a valuable member of the Playroom, but this is what you repay us? You are most certainly an ingrate, the lowest kind of worm. Because of this, well, I must make you suffer the fate, that your foolish clan-brothers suffered. The sentence for insubordination is death. Such a pity. You threw away a promising career..." Friar Usam told Preddy, the priest's beady eyes locked in a cold stare against the Man-Predator's.

Usam sheathed his sword, and raised his chalice in the air. "Do you want to know a secret? I'm certain you do... It was I, who led your fallen comrades into a trap. It was I, who trained those Rats to fight better. Your clan was becoming much too strong for the Warpack to handle, and so, it was I, who arranged for their deaths. You see, you're just a lucky runt who escaped..." Usam revealed his involvement in the deaths of the other Predator figures.



NAME: Friar Usam


STAT POINTS: 24

STARTING POINT: J-7
--HP: 14
--POWER: 6
--DEFENSE: 2
--SPEED: 2

1. "PASTOR SWORD"
--POWER: 6
--RANGE: 1

2. "HUNTING BOW"
--POWER: 3
--RANGE: 3

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man needs the courage to raise his fist and correct him."
avatar
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Acruxis on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:37 pm



It looked like everyone and everything was settled, all the words to be said and all the secrets revealed. Tempers arose as both sides taunted the other. Beliefs were to be tested and each one's mettle measured out. Finally battle was here, A battle for beginning or a battle for the end. It hung in the balance this very moment.

It may seem stupendous to have fought and died for one random toy, Who may not even have done the same for him or them. But Zero knew inside him, from all the books his read. This was what he wanted following his moral compass not his instinct to survive.

He didn't want to die, because he doesn't even know what happens when a toy dies. But If He'll die being as who he was and what he believed in, It wouldn't be half-bad either.

He walked to the side farther from his "Allies", as the other toys that didn't want to get involved moved to the side giving the fighters space, He stood at B-13. Pointed his blade at the approaching Korrag monster and called out to it, Loudly and yet still cold as steel.

"Monster I am here, Look no further" He called out to it calling it's attention. "I am your opponent."

And so the battle begins...

Zero's Stats

--HP: 10
--POWER: 8
--DEFENSE: 3
--SPEED: 3

1. Oblivion
--POWER: 8
--RANGE: 1

2. EXCEED CHARGE
--POWER: 5
--RANGE: 3
avatar
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 918
Age : 25
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by bOZZ on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:45 pm

"Do you want to know a secret? I'm certain you do... It was I, who led your fallen comrades into a trap. It was I, who trained those Rats to fight better. Your clan was becoming much too strong for the Warpack to handle, and so, it was I, who arranged for their deaths. You see, you're just a lucky runt who escaped..."

........Preddy's eyes went wide from the revelation. "You set up my brothers." Was all Preddy could say at first in a shocked voice as he moved closer. He felt a wave of anguish and hate fill him and he wanted to charge at the friar and rip him to shreds. But as he prepared to charge he heard the elders words clearly as if he was still there

"A Hunter hunts not out of anger or hate but because we are Hunters and that is our nature. We never hunt the innocent nor the weak. Nor do we allow them to be hurt."

Shaking his head he realized to charge in blindly was what they wanted. "I see So their deaths were your doing. And for such a stupid cause my brothers never were interested in power. But I can see now you must be stopped for the sake of the innocents you have done wrong. And to protect against the ones you will harm in the future. Fat Friar usam Today you face justice. Everyone be careful. Remember a hunter never hunts alone. We must protect each other and take these monsters out as quickly as possible." Preddy said as he did his best to control the anger in his voice. As he said this he walked forward one of his his throwing disks in hand altering his course as he moved to intercept Usam. He could not let this toy continue to get away with such injustices. But at the same time a weight began to lift from his chest. This was the man responsible for there deaths he was the one who planned it. His survival was for a purpose he realized his brothers died so he could live truly live not hide behind there memories. "Thank you Usam for telling me that. Now I can fight truly fight without fear or regret. I once more have a reason to hunt. As long as people like you abuse the weak I can not hide behind fears and memories." Preddy said with a smile "Today's hunt will truly be worthwhile" He thought as he prepared to hunt the killer of his brothers. And most importantly rescue his friend.

StARTING AT POINT J-13

STAT POINTS: 24
--HP: 8
--POWER: 7
--DEFENSE: 2
--SPEED: 7

1. (Hunter's Slashing Claw)-Claw attack
--POWER: 7
--RANGE: 1

2. (Stalker's Shredding Wind)- Throwing Disc attack
--POWER: 4
--RANGE: 3
avatar
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 555
Age : 32
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by dovenwolf on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:25 am

SETUP PHASE: RORONOA ZORO

Zoro quickly saw that this battle would be more fierce than anticipated and moved from his spot close to the cage and joined the rest of his allies to pose a more unified front. He couldnt make any sort of speech thanks to his 3-sword style needing the sword in his mouth, but he didnt need to speak anyway, no words he could say would get threw to these fools. He just thanked himself he was able to get away while they were distracted speaking to the others.

Roronoa Zoro is at I-13 beside Preddy


Hp:8
Attack:8
Movement: 4
Defense: 4


1. Demon Slash
--POWER: 8
--RANGE: 1

2. Demonic Raven
--POWER: 4
--RANGE: 4
avatar
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 804
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by MSL on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:34 pm



I. POSITIONING RULES:
-Please select ANY position on the MAP. The green Star indicates Risa's Cage
-You cannot occupy spaces occupied by other characters.
-State your Stats and Attacks as indicated in your Approved Profiles. This is known as the SET-UP PHASE. This is usually accompanied by some short RP or conversation.
-Wait until all participants have posted.
-Admin will roll the turn dice to determine which team color moves. In this mission all of you shall be BLUE. Vangran is a participant of the Red Team.

II. BATTLE RULES
-You may move in any direction as your Speed stat provides.
-You can also attack in any direction, Horizontal, Vertical or Diagonal as long as your attack range permits you to do so.
-Melee attacks are those with a range of one, and those with ranges greater than one, use the ranged attack dice. It is okay not to optimize the range of your ranged attacks, but you cannot exceed its limit. (ex, just using 3 our of 4 range)
-PHASE includes all the turns of team members. Once everyone has made an attack, or healed, or moved, the PHASE ends and it becomes the ENEMY phase.
-You may move and attack on your turn and PHASE only.
-If you are going to recover some HP, use the RECOVERY dice. +3 HP if successful. Recovery of HP is only available in YOUR own Turn. If it is a "SUCCESS", you would recover +3 HP. If it is "FAIL", you don't get anything, and your turn ends.
-If you will be using RECOVERY, you must forfeit attacking and moving in your turn.
-During the Enemy's turn, if it hits you with an attack, you may roll the DEFEND Dice. If it rolls a "SUCCESS", the enemy's attack will be divided by 2. If it is a "FAIL", you take the damage as indicated. Either way, attempting to Defend consumes your defense stat by 1. When the defense stat is consumed, you will no longer be able to attempt a DEFEND in battle.
-You cannot revive fallen players in battle.
-ESCAPE is usually possible by going to the corner of the MAP (any of the 4 corners) and RPing that you've escaped. HOWEVER IN THIS PARTICULAR BATTLE, ESCAPE IS IMPOSSIBLE.

III. CONDITIONS
-Wulfgar will let Risa and her allies go if they win...
-On the other hand, if the blue team players lose the match, they will be captives as well.
-First to eliminate all of opposing team's members, shall win.

IV. FIGHT! The Dice shall be rolled. Who shall go first???

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
avatar
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Age : 97
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Mr. Dice on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:34 pm

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'TURN DICE' :
avatar
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Age : 72
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Acruxis on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:34 pm


Zero's Turn: Team Phase 1


His taunt fell into deaf ears, A miscalculation taunting a barely knowing creature or mayhap it was his miscalculation, being so far away from his chosen enemy. But scanning the area he saw Zoro with Preddy, and Allenby against the hulking transformer Optimus. He looked to Allenby then back to Optimus, Perhaps a mismatch? Maybe it was fate that made him miscalculate his actions and position.

Thinking of it that way, It made him feel relieved. Proceeding with Caution he walked slowly and scanned the area for traps until reaching B-10.

End turn
avatar
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 918
Age : 25
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Zephyros on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 am

Allenby would bend her head to the left, then right, small popping sounds being made as she hopped on the tips of her toes a few times before leaning forward and sprinting torwards Optimus's generally direction, her hands straightened out to give her better acceleration due to less air resistance. . not taking very long at all to get right up close to the truck-robot-toy as she skidded to a halt in F-8, staying off to the Toys side a little bit. "So big truck-guy, lets see what you've got, Optimuchoochies!" She grinned wide, almost creepily so as she turned her upper half away from the toy, bending slightly with her right leg before using it to push herself up and in his general direction, yelling out "Nobel Style. . . Tatsumaki Senpukyaku!!" as she began to spin around in some sort of tornado-like motion, her right leg extended completely. . the tip of her shoe just slightly off the ground as she kept her left leg extended. . and completely forward as she spun around. . Her hands maintaining their boxer-like positioning as she spun around, her leg flying torwards Optimus' midsection.

Moved from G-13 to F-8

Melee Attack "Nobel Style" from F-8 to G-7
STATS

10HP
6 Attack
3 Defense
5 Movement

Nobel Style [Melee]
POWER: 6
RANGE : 1

Throw [Range]
POWER: 3
RANGE: 3
avatar
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 340
Age : 29
Registration date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Mr. Dice on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 am

The member 'Zephyros' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'MELEE ATTACK' :

Result :
avatar
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Age : 72
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by vangran on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:27 am

Reaction Phase:

Optimus took the attack without defending, not finding it worth it. Looking down on the smaller toy, he growled, the sound coming out mangled. "You're lightyears from taking me down with such a pitiful attack, child. You should have stayed at home." The transformer toy raised his blade above his head and struck at the blue-haired brat.

--HP: 3/9
--POWER: 10
--DEFENSE: 2
--SPEED: 3

1. Cyberslash
--POWER: 10
--RANGE: 1
--TARGET: Zephyros


Last edited by vangran on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Mr. Dice on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:27 am

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'MELEE ATTACK' :

Result :
avatar
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Age : 72
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Zephyros on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:38 am

"What home would there be with people like you around?" Allenby said, having little time to react, bringing her arms above her head to try to block the sword coming down at her. . a number of thoughts rolling through her head, she was facing a physically stronger opponent. . no doubt, but she was rather curious to see if she could survive such a blow or not, shifting the positioning of her footing to better accommodate taking the hit and bracing herself as best she could.


-1 Defense
avatar
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 340
Age : 29
Registration date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Mr. Dice on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:38 am

The member 'Zephyros' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'DEFEND DICE' :

Result :
avatar
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Age : 72
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Lalionus on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:40 am

INTERMISSION...

Near the Playroom Door,
Several Minutes Past Midnight...



The house is full of railroad tracks that run through the walls near the ceilings, where toy trains run to and fro. It was installed by the late husband of the house, who was a train afficionado. He used to send his children cookies and messages via toy train to their rooms. And now this train has been hijacked by peculiar individuals....

Note to blueberry_pancakes and serpentarius: The toy train stops just above the bookshelf. It is guarded by several nutcracker soldiers...

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____

WILD FLOWER and CATTLEYA: Terrorizing ESC Since LC 212
avatar
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1078
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by bOZZ on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:59 am

Preddy was getting ready to charge Usam when he saw Allenby hit optimus and then take a wallop back. "My friends are more important then the Past Usam. But dont worry I am coming for you next." And as he said this he charged directly at optimus prime. As he charged full speed he jumped and began rapidly spinning "HUNTER'S SPINNING DRILL SLASH!!" He screamed as he did a variation on his Hunters slashing claw style of combat. And using the momentum of his spin he planned to blow this weak willed puppet out of the fight.

Moved to F-6
Attacked optimus at G-7
used (Hunter's Slashing Claw)-Claw attack Spinning varaition
--POWER: 7
--RANGE: 1
avatar
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 555
Age : 32
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Mr. Dice on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:59 am

The member 'bOZZ' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'MELEE ATTACK' :

Result :
avatar
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 634
Age : 72
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Playtime!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum