Post by Mnemosyne16 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:31 am

Name: Shizuha Inoue

Sex: Female

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 98 lbs

Blood Type: AB

Affiliation: AEO

Nationality: Japanese

Physical features(optional): Slim body build with shoulder length hair.

Personality: Shizuha's dedication to preventing another war is unmatched. She can be very competitive, striving hard to become an excellent mobile suit pilot until she was able to get a slot in the Aesir Wolves. She is calm, yet strong. Gentle, yet brave. These were the traits that she felt she needed to possess in order to become a Gundam pilot.

Background: Shizuha Inoue used to be just an ordinary school girl, leading a relatively normal life until one day, a terrorist attack in Tokyo destroyed her school, killing most of her teachers and classmates. Rising from the rubble, she slowly regained consciousness and saw the menacing eyes of a large Prawn mobile suit. She watched as the mechanical beasts destroy dozens of AEO tanks and choppers, laying the city to waste, only to pass out soon after.

When Shizuha woke up, she was already in an AEO infirmary. Her wounds were being treated by the emergency medical response team when she noticed a fellow classmate on the other bed. He was being revived, but eventually expired. The sight of her dead friends and the news of her dead parents traumatized her so much that she had to be placed on rehab for 5 months. After the rehab program, she was offered a chance to become a mobile suit pilot, and she eagerly accepted.
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 973
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuha Inoue

Post by B.R.O. on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:52 am

I shouldn't be approving the enemy, but it is my duty as admin. Profile accepted.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"dream. believe. survive"

B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum