Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
YOU HAVE REACHED AN EXTINCT FORUM.

Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by B.R.O. on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Inside resource satellite Xiphidias-99...
Somewhere along the corridors...

MSL OST "Sorrowful Decision"


General Remington, a few soldiers, and five captives were walking along the corridor, near Omar and Captain Evend. These captives were AEO citizens, refugees that were almost smuggled out an AEO colony that was annexed by CHROME a few days ago. These were: an elderly couple aged 70 and 65, a 30 year old mother and her 5 year old son,and a priest. Remington handed Evend a revolver.

"A Captain must be firm, he must not waver his faith, in his superiors and his country. These are the enemy, they are AEO. Captain, if you really wish to prove that you are loyal to me, plant one bullet in each of their heads right here. And I am not joking." remington said...

The elderly couple embraced each other tight, just looking at Evend's eyes. They were shaking in fear. The mother held her son close to her, crying and begging the CHROME soldiers to let them go. The priest was praying... silently. And the child, was just looking at Evend, unaware of their fate.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"dream. believe. survive"

avatar
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 952
Age : 70
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Phase 01: The Light of the Nexus

Post by vangran on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Inside resource satellite Xiphidias-99...
Somewhere along the corridors...

B.R.O. wrote:

General Remington, a few soldiers, and five captives were walking along the corridor, near Omar and Captain Evend. These captives were AEO citizens, refugees that were almost smuggled out an AEO colony that was annexed by CHROME a few days ago. These were: an elderly couple aged 70 and 65, a 30 year old mother and her 5 year old son,and a priest. Remington handed Evend a revolver.

"A Captain must be firm, he must not waver his faith, in his superiors and l his country. These are the enemy, they are AEO. Captain, if you really wish to prove that you are loyal to me, plant one bullet in each of their heads right here. And I am not joking." remington said...

Captain Evend looked sadly at the woman and the child. He turned around to face Omar. He ordered him to return to his quarters immediately to await further orders. He turned back around to face the General. As he took the gun from General Remington's hand he put up his emotionless face so as to hide the fact that he was crying inside. He knew what he must do, but that didn't mean he had to like it. Turning to face them He shot the old couple first, as they had lived the longest and as such had the least to worry about. Then he shot the priest. Then he looked at the mother and her child. He knew he couldn't disobey a direct order. So he took a deep breath and shot them both in one fluid motion.
avatar
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by B.R.O. on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Vangran wrote:
Captain Evend looked sadly at the woman and the child. He turned around to face Omar. He ordered him to return to his quarters immediately to await further orders. He turned back around to face the General. As he took the gun from General Remington's hand he put up his emotionless face so as to hide the fact that he was crying inside. He knew what he must do, but that didn't mean he had to like it. Turning to face them He shot the old couple first, as they had lived the longest and as such had the least to worry about. Then he shot the priest. Then he looked at the mother and her child. He knew he couldn't disobey a direct order. So he took a deep breath and shot them both in one fluid motion.

Remington patted Evend on the shoulder. "You are a real man. A real soldier. I knew I was not wrong in appointing you as the Captain of the Midnight Phantoms..." The General walked away with all of his men, leaving the dead bodies in front of Evend and Omar.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"dream. believe. survive"

avatar
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 952
Age : 70
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by Suzaku0096 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:29 pm

(great choice of music BRO how do you embed like that?)

"OH, MY, GOD!" yelled Omar. He had never seen something like that before, a complete massacre of innocent civilians. And to think that Captain John Evend was such a kind man not more than 10 minutes ago, he was comforting Omar like an older brother. It was kind of shocking for him, especially he is a young soldier, having never experienced the cruelty of war up close. He could not bear the sight, especially that 5 year old boy with a gaping bullet hole in his head. That was it. They were all dead. A few seconds ago they were pleading for their lives. And now they are just motionless heaps of flesh scattered on the ground. Omar, crying, ran away back to his room. he still could not believe this atrocity.
avatar
Suzaku0096
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 27
Age : 26
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Phase 01: The Light of the Nexus

Post by vangran on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Inside resource satellite Xiphidias-99...
Somewhere along the corridors...

B.R.O. wrote:

Remington patted Evend on the shoulder. "You are a real man. A real soldier. I knew I was not wrong in appointing you as the Captain of the Midnight Phantoms..." The General walked away with all of his men, leaving the dead bodies in front of Evend and Omar.

After General Remington left with his men, Evend collapsed onto the ground, sobbing uncontrollably. He knew he should be strong but now he just couldn't find the strength. He had held their lives in his hands and he took them without mercy. He was just as much a monster as the AEO. He didn't know how he would ever be able to live with himself after this.
avatar
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by Rap Goblin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Vangran wrote:Inside resource satellite Xiphidias-99...
Somewhere along the corridors...

B.R.O. wrote:

Remington patted Evend on the shoulder. "You are a real man. A real soldier. I knew I was not wrong in appointing you as the Captain of the Midnight Phantoms..." The General walked away with all of his men, leaving the dead bodies in front of Evend and Omar.

After General Remington left with his men, Evend collapsed onto the ground, sobbing uncontrollably. He knew he should be strong but now he just couldn't find the strength. He had held their lives in his hands and he took them without mercy. He was just as much a monster as the AEO. He didn't know how he would ever be able to live with himself after this.

A peculiar laughter echoed across the hallway. "Hak.. hak... hak!" It was Lt. Rap Goblin, and he was there all the time, just watching General Remington and his men ordering Evend to shoot the fucking civilians. Rap was clapping. He approached the dead woman and noticing how pretty she was, ripped her blouse open and licked her tits. He looked at Captain Evend, who was crying like he lost the world. "Hey, cheer up dawg, welcome to the fakking club. We're all murderers one way or another eh? Don't tell me you;ve never killed someone in mobile suit combat? C'mon don't be a pussy..."

Rap grabbed the dead toddler and ripped apart its arm and tossed it in front of Evend. "Boo!" he said, laughing hysterically. "HAKHAKHAKHAK!"
avatar
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Age : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by vangran on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Inside resource satellite Xiphidias-99...
Somewhere along the corridors...

Megumi Wrote:

"YOU GODDAMNED MONSTER!" she yelled as she was reminded by a horrendous past.

"YOU KILLED THEM!” her hands tore at her dark hair and she turned from the captain for a moment.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW DELICATE HUMAN LIFE IS!?" Alyssa was halted by a racking cough, her lungs and throat protesting her abuse. She ignored the pain and continued to yell. "WHAT DROVE YOU TO DO SUCH MADNESS!?"

Megumi's expression suddenly shifts, her defensive self kicks in. She begins to smile sinisterly right before bursting into a mad laugh. "NYAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She becomes uncontrollably violent and begins to trash around all over. The guards were forced to pull her away and sedate her before returning her back to her room.

Evend, crying his heart out, looks up at the woman yelling at him. Wiping the tears from his eyes, he stands up, leaving the gun on the ground. Feeling a little wobbly he starts to walk down the corridor toward his cabin. After the guards took her away he walked off towards the in-base bar. When he gets there he asks for their hardest liquor. The barman looks at him like he's lost his mind and asked if something happened.

John looks at him for a moment. "You really want to know?" he asks. The man nods his head. "Fine then I'll tell you, I was ordered to kill a woman and her five-year-old child in cold-blood. That's what happened." The room instantly went quiet. The stares he got were a mix between you're-a-goddamn-murderer and I-can't-believe-they-made-you-do-that. The barman turns around and grabs a bottle of vodka. Placing it in front of him he says, "It's on the house." Taking the bottle with a murmur of thanks he walks back to his room.

As he opens the door he remembers young Omar and then he breaks out into tears again. Closing the door behind him he grabs a glass and starts to pour himself one when he just says, "Forget this," and starts chugging the alcohol down. As it goes down his throat he starts to choke, "How do these people manage drinking this crap?" That said he starts pouring it down his throat again. After finishing off the bottle he throws himself onto his bed and just lets it out. When he had signed up for the post he never thought that this would happen. As he is lying there, he suddenly has an idea. If he simply destroys the AEO then something like that would never happen again. Yes, he would harden his heart, shut out the pain, and make them pay for what he knows he will do,
avatar
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by BOSS CHIEF on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:48 pm

AEO Moon Base...
Delta-8 Docks...

A large burly man entered the bridge of the ship Vis Dei. He was the overall person in charge of the Gundam Operation team. He was known by the simple codename: BOSS CHIEF...

Boss Chief sat on the captain's seat. "This looks like a very fine piece of furniture my friends. I wonder if its captain will show up..."

"The Vis Dei's appointed captain is a no-show, Boss," said Trucco, a ship engineer and Boss Chief's personal friend. "Goes by the name Zarkonheim, sounds like he's from the circus or something..." he added.

Boss Chief roared with laughter. "Hahahahaha! What a funny name. I hope he's a great captain though, I don't want to entrust the fate of our Gundams to some lousy drunken sailor..." Chief said. Trucco then lit up the ship's monitor and showed Chief its features. "Look Chief, it's got really, really neat features. Most impressive is its docking system, where it can carry up to three Gundams! Including that large one, Balder. And check this out Chief! Positron Cannons! This ship is armed to the teeth! Micromissiles, AA guns, CIWS, you name it, this ship reeks with it!"

Chief rubbed his bearded chin. "Alright, get me the three, no four Gundam users here, I have a mop-up mission for them..." he ordered.
avatar
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 540
Age : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by Meraxa on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:50 am

Jonny looked at the Gundam Heimdall as it sat in the hangar. He'd been informed by the ship to instead of docking there, to haul his ass over the AEO's moon base, and instead dock there. It had made his endeavour to stand on solid metal once more that little bit longer, but nothing too strenuous. He was now drinking a nice cold bottle of water, standing on a catwalk that led to his machine's cockpit. His helmet was on the floor next to him, and the top half of his pilot suit was unzipped, unfolded over his legs.
"Geez, who'd have thought our first mission would've turn out like that?" He muttered to himself taking from his suit, and then to the Balder nearby. Talk about huge.
avatar
Meraxa
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 120
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by Katsushiro on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:30 am

Seilif Alfius wrote:AEO Moon Base, Ship Hangar

Unable to reply to General Sullivan's questions quickly, He saluted quietly and stepped back.

"I'm sorry sir i was just trying to find my commanding officer to give these research analysis papers. I thought he was in the Ship Hangar."

After the conversation with the guy from Park Heavy Industries, he then approached Katsushiro and line himself to where they stand.

"Ensign Katsushiro... I never would've expected to see you here. It's been a long time since the AEO Training Camp. What are you doing here? I thought you were assigned to your hometown Japan to study Advance Mobile Suit Piloting?" the officer whispered silently.
Katsushiro was shaken out of his daydream by the voice of Elfeir, and quickly turned to see his best and only friend coming in from the sliding door at the opposite end of the hangar. With a sigh, the blue-haired pilot straightened himself and dusted his uniform a little, trying to look nonchalant, or at least not quite as worried as he actually was.

"No I was transferred here a week ago because I was too good for earth missions." Katsushiro answered, knowing that his friend was far too good at seeing through him to believe a cover-up excuse. "Anyway about this Gundam, I’ve never seen anything quite like it. It barely has any weapons attached to it and it’s some kind of weird mechanical type of deal built inside the shield. I really have no idea what it does."

"I think it can safely be assumed that, whatever this thing is, its not as cool as the other Gundams" Katsushiro depicted curtly. "This mobile suit, by itself, does not possess any particular technology that would make it spectacular."

Moments later, David and the Meraxa returned from their mission looking exhausted. Katsushiro notices them and thought of doing a bit of showing off to his friend. “Hey look Elfeir, my fellow pilots have returned from their mission. Come on, I’ll introduce you to them.” he said delightfully as he walked over towards David and Meraxa.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”.
avatar
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 279
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by Mnemosyne16 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:06 am

AEO Moon Base Hangar...

This'll be Shizuha's first meeting with the other Gundam pilots. She parked her Freyja near the Heimdall, because she didn't want to be near the Balder, especially with its aloof and quite insensitive pilot. After all, who in his right mind would fire a colony-destroying cannon while his allies are still in the field? Shizuha took off her shiny teal helmet and alighted to the ground.

Shizuha observed the other Gundams that were docked along with hers. The Heimdall looks fantastically cool, its sleek and it has a kickass sword. The Balder looks quite intimidating, with a giant beam bazooka that's almost as large as the Freyja itself. And finally, the 4th unit, Soleil. She didn't know what it was, but it appears to be even more lightly armed than the Heimdall...

A lunar jeep came passing by, offering her a ride to the ship docks, where the Vis Dei was kept. The jeep's driver told the Gundam pilots to hop in, so they can meet the man who's been giving them orders. Shizuha gladly climbed the jeep and sat beside the driver. "Hop in guys!" she told Jonny, Katsushiro and David.
avatar
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 973
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Phase 01: The Light of the Nexus

Post by vangran on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:40 am

Inside resource satellite Xiphidias-99
Officers Quarters

Evend, after letting the emotions run their course, gets up. He now knows what he must do. The AEO will fall, and with it the need for sacrifice. He goes into his bathroom that only officers have and scrubs his teeth and gargles mouthwash trying to get the scent of alcohol off his breath. After he is sure that the smell is sufficiently covered up he pats his uniform to get out the wrinkles and walks out of his room. When he does a soldier walks by and swears that he saw a predator's gleam in his dark-blue eyes, something you wouldn't expect in the eyes of someone as renowned for his soft heart as Evend. This man was different. For he aimed to become the most hated man of all time.
avatar
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by MSL on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:44 am

Xiphidias-99 Surface...

A large carrier with the logo of PARK HEAVY INDUSTRIES lands on the surface of Xiphidias-99. As soon as it touched the rocky soil, the ship's doors opened to reveal a gigantic mobile suit. The deilvery crew raised their hands so that the CHROME Prawns won't shoot them down.

P.H.I. Delivery Guy: "I believe General Remington of Xiphidias-99 asked us to deliver this package to him. He's paid for it in full, and its all yours..."

Prawn Pilot: "So that thing's ours? What is it?"

P.H.I. Delivery Guy: "It's a commander-type mobile suit, made with the latest Park Heavy Industries tech. See for yourselves..."

Prawn Pilot: "Paging Captain John Evend, please check this out. It's a delivery from Park Heavy Industries... Over!"





_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
avatar
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Age : 97
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Phase 01: The Light of the Nexus

Post by vangran on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:52 am

Xiphidias-99 Surface...

MSL wrote:

A large carrier with the logo of PARK HEAVY INDUSTRIES lands on the surface of Xiphidias-99. As soon as it touched the rocky soil, the ship's doors opened to reveal a gigantic mobile suit. The deilvery crew raised their hands so that the CHROME Prawns won't shoot them down.

P.H.I. Delivery Guy: "I believe General Remington of Xiphidias-99 asked us to deliver this package to him. He's paid for it in full, and its all yours..."

Prawn Pilot: "So that thing's ours? What is it?"

P.H.I. Delivery Guy: "It's a commander-type mobile suit, made with the latest Park Heavy Industries tech. See for yourselves..."

Prawn Pilot: "Paging Captain John Evend, please check this out. It's a delivery from Park Heavy Industries... Over!"

While Capt. Evend was walking he heard that there was something waiting for him from Park Heavy Industries. Making his toward the place he was told it was. When he got there he saw a ship with the Park Heavy logo on the side. Making his way around he saw that the side hatch was open revealing a high-tech mobile suit. He gawked at it for a moment before regaining his composure. "So that thing is mine?" He asked to no one in particular.
avatar
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by Seilif Alfius on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Katsushiro wrote:"No I was transferred here a week ago because I was too good for earth missions." Katsushiro answered, knowing that his friend was far too good at seeing through him to believe a cover-up excuse. "Anyway about this Gundam, I’ve never seen anything quite like it. It barely has any weapons attached to it and it’s some kind of weird mechanical type of deal built inside the shield. I really have no idea what it does."

"I think it can safely be assumed that, whatever this thing is, its not as cool as the other Gundams" Katsushiro depicted curtly. "This mobile suit, by itself, does not possess any particular technology that would make it spectacular."

Moments later, David and the Meraxa returned from their mission looking exhausted. Katsushiro notices them and thought of doing a bit of showing off to his friend. “Hey look Elfeir, my fellow pilots have returned from their mission. Come on, I’ll introduce you to them.” he said delightfully as he walked over towards David and Meraxa.


"Wait a minute. I would like to examine this Mobile Suit first." he said.

He opened his trusty laptop as he begins to examine the Mobile Suit. He approached the Mobile Suit to see how big it is and comes back near Katsushiro silently. General Sullivan didn't notice since he was busy looking at the other Gundams landing in the Hangar.



"This is very different from a conventional Mobile Suit such as the old prototype of Nimbus. Especially the Head concept. From it's sleek smooth design, it must be agile. There's no doubt that it's articulation surpasses than that of a normal Grunt Mobile Suit. It probably has light equipment and that what make's it a little disadvantageous in fighting long range battles so it's gonna rely on speed to match the enemies. It's shield design is simple yet, i feel that it is very special. I have never seen this kind of shield before. Not too bulky, not too thin. There must be some sort of a special function inside it but who knows? maybe not. I'll keep a record of this Mobile suit for information. Good thing i was given an order like this by the commanding officer. I kinda love this research." he whispered to himself but loud enough for Katsushiro to hear.

"Whew I'm done. Ensign Katsushiro if ever you will be assigned to test pilot this Mobile Suit, i would like to gather information and assist you. I can see that it needs some adjustments. See those joints in the left knee? It's big joint screw is a little loose by 8 centimeters. But i guess the AEO can fix it." he whispered to his friend.
avatar
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 98
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by Katsushiro on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Seilif Alfius wrote:
"Wait a minute. I would like to examine this Mobile Suit first." he said.

He opened his trusty laptop as he begins to examine the Mobile Suit. He approached the Mobile Suit to see how big it is and comes back near Katsushiro silently. General Sullivan didn't notice since he was busy looking at the other Gundams landing in the Hangar.



"This is very different from a conventional Mobile Suit such as the old prototype of Nimbus. Especially the Head concept. From it's sleek smooth design, it must be agile. There's no doubt that it's articulation surpasses than that of a normal Grunt Mobile Suit. It probably has light equipment and that what make's it a little disadvantageous in fighting long range battles so it's gonna rely on speed to match the enemies. It's shield design is simple yet, i feel that it is very special. I have never seen this kind of shield before. Not too bulky, not too thin. There must be some sort of a special function inside it but who knows? maybe not. I'll keep a record of this Mobile suit for information. Good thing i was given an order like this by the commanding officer. I kinda love this research." he whispered to himself but loud enough for Katsushiro to hear.

"Whew I'm done. Ensign Katsushiro if ever you will be assigned to test pilot this Mobile Suit, i would like to gather information and assist you. I can see that it needs some adjustments. See those joints in the left knee? It's big joint screw is a little loose by 8 centimeters. But i guess the AEO can fix it." he whispered to his friend.

Katsushiro slowly nodded. "I see… I guess only the General knows what it does.". That said, Katsushiro started another communication with his friend Elfeir. "Yeah no problem! We’ll work as a team just like in the academy. Two heads are always better than one! Isn’t that right buddy?"

The blue-haired boy nodded, gave a large-smile and posed somewhat like this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Shawn-Michaels-signature-pose.jpg. "Alright, Elfeir! Let’s show the world what we can do! We’ll kick their butts into the next world and send their asses hurling into space." he added, impatient to see a bit more of action. People around put their hands in front of their mouths and giggled, as Katsushiro kept acting out like a complete idiot while in his poses. Elfeir must be laughing as well. Sometimes, it’s hard to understanding his childhood friend's happy-go-lucky-do-whatever-you-want-say-whatever-you-want attitude...

Just then a girl with the same class of uniform as he did pulled over in a jeep in front of them. She was a pilot, a member of the Aesir Wolves just like him, no doubt. She was urging for Katsushiro to come and ride with her, however Katsushiro felt uneasy leaving Elfeir behind so he inquired if his friend may join them.

“Hi! Fellow Pilot!” the young rookie said, making it seem like he’s in the same level as the female pilot. Katsushiro leans in towards Elfeir “She kinda cute isn’t she?”, he whispered with his lips pouted and his eyes all narrowed in a very comical fashion.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”.
avatar
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 279
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by Seilif Alfius on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Katsushiro wrote:
Katsushiro slowly nodded. "I see… I guess only the General knows what it does.". That said, Katsushiro started another communication with his friend Elfeir. "Yeah no problem! We’ll work as a team just like in the academy. Two heads are always better than one! Isn’t that right buddy?"

The blue-haired boy nodded, gave a large-smile and posed somewhat like this :



"Alright, Elfeir! Let’s show the world what we can do! We’ll kick their butts into the next world and send their asses hurling into space." he added, impatient to see a bit more of action. People around put their hands in front of their mouths and giggled, as Katsushiro kept acting out like a complete idiot while in his poses. Elfeir must be laughing as well. Sometimes, it’s hard to understanding his childhood friend's happy-go-lucky-do-whatever-you-want-say-whatever-you-want attitude...

Just then a girl with the same class of uniform as he did pulled over in a jeep in front of them. She was a pilot, a member of the Aesir Wolves just like him, no doubt. She was urging for Katsushiro to come and ride with her, however Katsushiro felt uneasy leaving Elfeir behind so he inquired if his friend may join them.

“Hi! Fellow Pilot!” the young rookie said, making it seem like he’s in the same level as the female pilot. Katsushiro leans in towards Elfeir “She kinda cute isn’t she?”, he whispered with his lips pouted and his eyes all narrowed in a very comical fashion.

Elfeir whispered back. "Yes she is cute. Does that mean she's deadly?"

He opened his laptop again and shows a video of a cute girl.



"Did you watch Kill Bill? If you have not, then you should see this. This is a fight scene in the movie. You see this Cute Japanese Girl here? just watch her. Especially if you skip at 1:24 minutes. Well, i'm just joking. Razz"

Then he closes his laptop.

"Not being offensive or anything but, i was not invited. Are you sure about this?" he said to his friend as he scratches his head.
avatar
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 98
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by Meraxa on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 am

The other units that sat in the hangar were the Soleil, which looked rather lightly armed (and considering he piloted the Heimdall, that was saying something), and the Freyja, which had been on the mission with him when things went to hell. He watched as the pilot got out and removed their helmet, nearly choking on his drink from the shock. He'd expected her to somewhat good looking from the voice, but he didn't expect this. But then, it sorta made sense. A person couldn't be a good pilot without being in reasonably shape.

When the jeep pulled up, it took the Freyja pilot's voice to snap him out of the tranfixed stare he'd had on her.
"Ah! Right, coming." He said, hopping into the jeep also, ignoring the weird comments about old films.
avatar
Meraxa
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 120
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by MSL on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 am

THE NEXUS GATE...
PARK Heavy Industries Central Facility...
Far Side of the Moon...

MSL OST: "Lords of the Shadows"


Mr. Park, the CEO of Park heavy Industries, was writing a memoir when all lights in his room blacked out. Two small flaming orbs appeared before him, one was red and the other, blue. The two orbs expanded in size, until each became roughly humanoid in shape. Mr. Park, petrified with fear, grabbed the crucifix on his desk and pointed it at the two strange beings.

"Get away from me, you demons!" he warned the two beings of light. But neither of the two beings vanished. Instead, the blue one walked steadily towards Mr. Park, while the red one remained stationary. We will refer to these two beings as "Astral Men"...

Blue Astral Man: (voice somehow resembles Toru Furuya's) "Peace and War. Love and Hatred. Life... and Death. The universe has been reborn hundreds of times over, and yet, humanity still remains the most evil thing that has ever been created. Don't you agree, mortal man?"

Mr. Park threw the cross away and took out a revolver. He shot the blue astral man repeatedly, but it was still there. "What are you!? What do you want from me?!" Park asked. The red one then stepped forth.

Red Astral Man: (voice is similar to Shuichi Ikeda's) "Time and time again, it is the humans who lead their own kind to destruction. But there will be an end to all of that. After countless aeons, it is time to finally test this equation... Behold, the worlds that have destroyed themselves. Is this dimension, the next?"

The Red Astral Man conjures up several images of battles from the other worlds. Interestingly, all of them showed machines similar to mobile suits... Indeed they were mobile suits!



Blue Astral Man: "Worlds from other planes of existence... disappeared due to carelessness. However... this world is... yours, mortal. You alone have the power to shape it. We are merely keepers of the Nexus gates. You, will have the ability to ascend to Godhood!"

And just like that, the two strange beings disappeared in a bright flash of light. Mr. Park was left dumbfounded for a while, and then began laughing uncontrollably. "He he heh ehe !!! A god, huh?" he sneered.

END OF CHAPTER 0

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
avatar
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Age : 97
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 0: The Light of the Nexus

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum