View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elfeir Santos

Post by Seilif Alfius on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Name: Elfeir Santos

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 142

Blood Type: O

Affiliation: AEO

Physical features: A small slim looking guy with glasses above his head. His bangs cover up the eyes and cannot be seen from afar.

Personality: Elfeir is a very shy and quiet person. The Clumsiest of the team in terms of physical matters but very knowledgeable in technology, software, gadgets, etc.

Background:

Born in Manila, Elfeir came from a Middle(to Low) Class Family. His father is a retired Policeman and her mother is a beautiful housewife. Growing up, he did not gave any problems to his parents until he decided to pursue taking Computer Science as a course instead of enrolling in the Philippine Military Academy like his father took. He finished his first course even without his father's approval, only to find himself unemployed due to extreme difficulties on getting a job in the Philippines.

A month after his graduation and weeks of difficulties in job finding, Elfeir was forced by his father to enroll at the Philippine Military School. It took another 4 years of his life, he finished it, and was referred to an AEO Lieutenant Colonel in the Research and Analysis Division.
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Elfeir Santos

Post by MSL on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:58 am

Short but I like it! Stick with your fellow AEO soldiers this time around. No more solo rambo stuff okay? I suggest you make your character stay close to Katsushiro. Both of you have the tendency to play solo. Meh... and I'm too busy to deal with the both of you. So from now on your character and Katsu's character will become BFFs. Oh! and follow Tsubine's orders.

Both of you will add that to your profiles. Approved.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down