Post by Kain on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Jessica during happier times...

JESSICA BOWMAN

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 111 pounds

Blood Type: AB

Affiliation: CHROME

Nationality: American

Physical features(optional): Jessica has long, beautiful brown hair, and has very, very attractive eyes. Although many men pine for her, the only one she loves is her long-time lover Kain Arrows.

Personality: Jessica is caring, kind and most of all very loyal to her boyfriend Kain. She maintains a calm composure during fighting. Always loyal to Kain, Jessica fights to the very end, to protect what she loves.

Background: It was not clear when Jessica Bowman first met the legendary Kain Arrows, but it has been known that she has always been in love with him since day one. As of date, she is the only living person who has ever seen Kain's face behind his mask.

She is Kain Arrow's devoted partner, both on the battlefield and in private life. This glamorous, coquettish young woman is also a capable strategist and mobile suit pilot. When Kain enters battle in his command mobile suit, Jessica puts her abilities to use as his wingman, so that her beloved Kain can concentrate on fighting at close range.
Kain
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Jessica Bowman (NPC)

Post by MSL on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:32 pm

NPC Application approved. I guess you're inspired by your real-life girlfriend Kain.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down