Leon Wong

Post by B-Mecha on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Name: Leon Wong

Height: 172cm

Weight: 75kg

Blood Type: A

Affiliation: CHROME

Country / Nationality / Race: Chinese / colonist

Physical features(optional): a chubby guy.

Personality: Friendly and lovely person towards comrades and friends. To him, love ones are much important than himself, that's why he always think "I'll do whatever to protect those who are important to me". However, due to his sister's death, the strong urge for revenge often make him to kill without mercy. He got very good understanding for machines and scored well for Mobile Suit shooting.

Background: Leon and his sister, Vivian Wong came from a poor family in colony and the jobless parents can hardly maintain a proper life of the family. After years of being abuse by his parent, Leon decided to enroll into the military school at the age of 14, together with his sister in order to have a better life.

Due to his personal interest, he spent most of his time studying MS technologies, and eventually scored as a top-class engineer during his graduation. But good times doesn't last long, due to the war outbreak, Leon and Vivian enlisted as mechanics and MS pilot and sent to front line due to lack of manpower.

Unfortunately Vivian is killed in action at the new year eve, under the surprise attack by AEO. Knowing his sister's death, Leon decided to revenge his sister. He became a test pilot and always involve in real battle test for the experimental units and equipments, just to get himself a chance to crash his enemy.

Currently Leon is under the MS Test Team together with Raymond (35, team leader) and Melissa Lin (20, Leon's secret admirer + Team mate).
B-Mecha
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-30

http://www.bmecha.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leon Wong

Post by Isshin on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Excellent approved with out a doubt!

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
Isshin
Security
Security

Male
Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2007-09-16

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by B.R.O. on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Additional things...

Leon is to start in this thread http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/mobile-suit-legends-nx-nexus-era-mode-f11/msl-nx-chapter-1-naked-emotion-t526-30.htm#4815

You will be at the Space Asteroid XIPHIDIAS-99, near colony cluster L1. Your job is to train at the simulation chamber. Use a Prawn for testing. When you're experienced enough and familiar with the MAP battle system I will send you to battle as well.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"dream. believe. survive"

B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content