--Shou Hazami

Height:
--171cm

Weight:
--57kg

Nationality:
--Japanese

Appearance:
--Shou is of average height, has brown hair and brown eyes. He is usually seen wearing a sweater.

Personality:
--Shou has always been known to be a quiet loner. He speaks with an almost monotonous voice, and rarely shows emotions. Despite this, he's always believed that living by emotions is the best way to live. His true happiness comes from Gunpla modelling.

Background:
--Shou runs a little plamo store in Shinjuku. He hasn't spoken with his parents for years now, since they divorced. He now earns extra by competing in various Gunpla contests.

How this character got into Gunpla modeling:
--Before his parents divorced, Shou didn't really care enough for Gunpla. It was when he ran away that he experienced poverty, living under bridges and subways. A kind old man with a prosthetic arm who happened to be a toy store owner, found him and took him in. Here, SHou picked up amazing modeling skills from his new master. But soon the man grew frail. Before the old man died, he entrusted his entire store to Shou.

Model kits:
--1/144 XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero (TV Version)

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent.
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Shou Hazami

Post by Lalionus on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I approve. WElcome to the game!

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____

WILD FLOWER and CATTLEYA: Terrorizing ESC Since LC 212