View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hideo Shimokawa

Post by serpentarius on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Name: Hideo Shimokawa
Height: 177cm (roughly 5'9")
Weight: 53 kg
Nationality: Japanese

Appearance:
---Hideo appears as an average-looking student, with deep, dark blue hair, almost black. At 5'9", he is quite tall compared to the average Japanese man.

Personality:
---A man of few words, Hideo is introverted, taciturn and to many, a cold person. He does not hesitate to take action, even if it's against the norm. Hideo considers friends only a hindrance, and builds and plays Gunpla only to satisfy his desire to feel superior to other people.

Background:
---When he was a little boy, Hideo's parents got divorced. Torn from a happy family life, Hideo grew up as a cold, uncaring human being. Despite these setbacks, he is an outstanding student, attaining the best grades in his class. He spends weekdays with his mom, and weekends with his dad, but he is unable to connect with them emotionally. Eventually, he discovered Gunpla, and soon it became a hobby.

How this character got into Gunpla modeling:
---Bored, dissatisfied with the world, Hideo bought his first Gunpla for amusement. What started as minutes of snap-building fun turned to hours of extensive mods and painting as the years went by.

Model kits: 1/144 HG GUNDAM DEATHSCYTHE HELL CUSTOM

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent.
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Hideo Shimokawa

Post by Lalionus on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Approved! Thank you for sticking around Serpentarius!

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____

WILD FLOWER and CATTLEYA: Terrorizing ESC Since LC 212
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum