Birthday: February 5, UC 0035

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 175 lbs

Hair Color: Gray

Eye Color: Blue

Nationality/Race: Cuban

Allegiance: Zeon

Personality and Background:
-Gilbert Guerrero, or Boss Chief as he is fondly called, is a lieutenant serving in the Zeon mobile suit forces. A well known figure within the Zeon troops in Asia, Boss Chief is usually described as a respected man who follows orders without question and shows true dedication on his missions. Sometimes he has doubts about the tasks laid before him, but he is shown to get the job done no matter what the mission is.

Boss Chief is skilled in combat tactics, use of various firearms, military martial arts, and mobile suit piloting. His skills in strategy formation and commanding is above regular, earning him multiple victories. Boss Chief was known to have participated in the Battle of Loum, although his scores were overshadowed by the much more talented Char Aznable.

He was also one of the very few Zeon pilots that survived an encounter with the infamous White Devil, the RX-78-2 Gundam.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man needs the courage to raise his fist and correct him."
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Gilbert "Boss Chief" Guerrero

Post by MSL on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:37 am

Approved... proceed leading Zeon. Just remember to stay in-continuity with the canon OYW stuff. Although I'm fine with your lil' brush with Amuro, let's keep interactions with these characters to a bare minimum.

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down