Name: Shun Anata

Birthday: July 10, U.C 0056

Height: 5'7

Weight: 168

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Dark brown

Nationality/Race: American/ Hispanic

Allegiance: Federation

Personality and Background: A Sergeant in the Earth Federation forces during the "One Year War". When Shun was born he was abandoned by his parents and was left in the care of a small orphanage. He stayed there until he was 19 when a Federation officer came to recruit the eldest orphans to join the Earth Federation Forces. Shun was among the few that were recruited. After long months of hard training, tests and evaluations Shun was now a Federation Soldier.

During the "One Year War", already bearing the scars of previous battles, Shun was part of the new mobile suit divisions that were spread across the globe to push back the Zeon forces. Now part of the 56th mobile suit corp, Shun piloted the Federation's RGM-79(G) Ground type GM mobile suit with added customizations. His mission, sweep the the spacenoids off of Earth and bring the fight to them.

Shun is a bit of a silent type. Does not like to tell anyone about his past or trivial discussions. Federation troops who fought or been around him say that the only time he actually talks is when discussing about the missions, orders or during combat. Other than that he remains silent. During a Federation Personnel background check, the officials asked Shun to remove his hair that covers his left eye and face. Shun quickly gave them a sharp-tongue refusal and they listed it as "Severe scaring on left face". It is very difficult for Shun to open up to someone. He tries hard but falls short and remains in his silent state.
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Shun Anata

Post by MSL on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:18 pm

You'll have to earn your customizations in-game. Anyway.,. approved/

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-