Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
YOU HAVE REACHED AN EXTINCT FORUM.

Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros

Post by Gene on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:15 am

Daniel was trudging through the sludge in the river in his black GM (with 2 red bands painted on it's right arm and a white outlining of a ghost on it's left shoulder) when he got a radio transmission.
MSL wrote:"Alright you twats! The next thing we do is we are going to kill the fucking Zeke guards at the bunker. We take out all of them, we nail it. Get that Milby fellow and execute him on sight..."
"Yes sir!" ("I won't leave a single one of them alive this time.") Daniel couldn't stop thinking about that Gouf, with it's mono eye staring at him, it made him mad just thinking about it; then he began to walk at a faster pace and marched ahead of the others.

Last edited by Uryuu on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure3 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Pasig River
Near mission destination: Intramuros
BGM: Gundam Unicorn OST "Internal Affairs"

Shun and his Gm(G) Sniper mobile suit with equipment in hand came out of the tunnel in a all black color due to the original dark jungle green color schemes and the mud mixing together.

Shun soon heard the Orders of Captain Magnusson...
"Alright you twats! The next thing we do is we are going to kill the fucking Zeke guards at the bunker. We take out all of them, we nail it. Get that Milby fellow and execute him on sight..."

Shun gave his acknowledgement to the captain and began to move to his assigned destination.

A few minutes after Shun arrived at his station, he began unloading his equipment and started charging his Beam sniper rifle.

*sigh* another day...another mission Shun got out of his mobile suit and started to set out and place motion sensors and cameras. Now we'll know what those Zekes movements are if they are close to our locations Once he was done, Shun returned to his cockpit and readied his GM(G) Sniper for any possible attacks and took aim.

Shun quickly noticed a GM(G) marched past his location in a rather fast pace. Thinking to himself Hm? What has gotten into that Warrant Officer Kirkland?.....*sigh* Well..I hope that he doesn't stir up a hornets nest before the Captain gives the go for the mission .

As soon as W.O Kirkland's GM passed on, Shun got back up and surveyed the area with his binoculars. After looking around shun put the binoculars down. Finally....we take the fight to the Zekes themselves... Shun looked up in the sky. *sigh* Osmond, you better be watching this battle....cause this one is for you...

Shun returned to inside the cockpit and monitored the motion sensors....
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Hades, the EF Ship...
100km from Manila Bay

Magnusson was pleased to know that the plan was working well. Too well, in fact, that the Zekes weren't even able to respond to the infiltration. He had the ship pull away from the shore, in order to escape detection. Once he was in considerable distance, he radioed his soldiers to make the move.

"Men, get ready. You will sprint towards the base and use a rocket-assisted jump to propel yourselves to the interior. I have with me a fucking picture of the target. He is inside the bunker, so its either you take out the Zeons or destroy the bunker before they can reach to you. Good luck, and don't fucking screw up!" he yelled to Kirkland and the rest of the team.

Sam Milby, the target

A picture of the target was transmitted to each of the mobile suits. "The enemy calls themselves Aesir Wolves eh?" Magnusson spoke, stroking his chin. "Well, we will be the hounds that will hunt them down and drive them off this fucking planet! I dub you men, "Hellhounds"! Now move you sweaty fat asses and get into that fortress!"

_____I love Mobile Suit Legends_____
-I AM MSL. HERE ME ROAR!-

The Four Horsemen of MSL

BOSSCHIEF...LALIONUS...BRO...ISSHIN
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2007-09-14

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by bOZZ on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Alan had been studying the image of the target when he heard the captain dub them the Hellhounds. The name brought back a memory from his childhood of reading the Hound of the Baskerville's and of the terrifying image he had imagined of the demon hound that plagued the family. After sludging through those tunnels like they had his Black mobile suit probably looked as close to the hound as he could ever get. So with a chuckle to himself he said "Yes sir this hound is ready to jump the wall and chase down that pack of wolves"

As he jumped the wall all doubt and nervousness disappeared as he prepared to engage the enemy.
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by BOSS CHIEF on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:29 pm

(Everybody hold your fire... I will put up a map and this time it'll include Vangran)

Intramuros
Zeon Base, Manila

A large buzzing of engines can be heard. Not far from the Aesir Wolves, a Dom mobile suit was approaching fast. It had the same Wolves insignia on its shoulders and bazooka as with the rest of the team. The Dom stopped smoothly in front of the Chief and his pilots. It was piloted by its mechanic, Corporal Penin. He called out to the Zaku pilots.

"Anybody wants to use this Dom, just tell me. It's good, I just furnished the interiors and even the seat smells good! Spankin' new I tell you, Sirs, Ma'am," he bragged about his work.

Boss Chief rubbed his beard, thinking about switching over to the superior, faster model, but then he figured he'd rather not. Guadalupe, his Gouf, had so much sentimental value to him. It would be dishonorable to his deceased wife if he used another suit.

"Sorry, but I'm a faithful man. Guadalupe's more than capable of fighting hordes and hordes of Feddies. I'm gonna have to pass. But I want Officer Alexander to use it as his own suit. It's going to fit his fast, aggressive style," he commented. Penin then agreed, and he made the Dom stride a few steps towards Tom.

"It's all yours sir," Penin saluted. He ziplined off from the Dom and down to the ground.

"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man needs the courage to raise his fist and correct him."
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 pm

With a big smile, Tom leaped out of his Zaku and rushed over to the Dom. Penin did the same only going to the Zaku and they exchanged suits. Jumping inside, he closed the hatch behind him as he got situated. Penin took his Zaku back to base. For whatever reason, Tom's request got through.

"Thank you, sir, for this suit. I will do my best not to let you down and to remind the enemy that we have the superior weaponry. They won't know what hit them."

Whatever the outcome of this battle, the Feddies would know that just because they were born on Earth doesn't mean they are unbeatable. And with this Dom, he would prove it to them.
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by BOSS CHIEF on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Intramuros, Open Fields...

BGM: VII "This'll be the unofficial Aesir Wolves marching theme"

The Zeon team "Aesir Wolves" were at the open field, holding this position temporarily. The meeting was well underway now, but Mr. Samuel Milby has yet to present the Laplace Box. The night's pretentious tranquility was shattered when a large boom echoed from one of the walls. Seconds later, there were gunfire, accompanied by the collapse of some of the watchtowers.

Boss Chief looked around and saw Zeon infantrymen running towards them. "Teki! teki!" yelled one of the soldiers, which translated, means that the enemy is here. The Gouf turned around and faced the Aesir Wolf team.

"We can't let the meeting be disrupted! The lives of the officers, as well as the safety of the bunker is our highest priority! Don't be foolish and try to rush the Feddie asssholes!" Boss Chief cautioned. "Let's rock the night! Aesir Wolves!" he screamed his loud battle cry. "Foooooor...mation!" he yelled, demanding a straight wall defence in front of the bunker. "Officer Alexander, take those coming from the SE direction! Officer Quinn, the NE is yours! Ensign Goblin and I will be facing those coming from the S, W and SW area..." he said.

MS-07 GOUF
Boss Chief's Personal Unit

RPG STATS:

HP: 9060/9060

EN: 66/66

Movement: 6

Weapons:

1. Heat Saber
---Power: 3500
---EN: 8
---Range: 1
---Type: Melee

2. Heat Rod
---Power: 3200
---EN: 12
---Range: 3
---Additional Effect: Enemy loses 10 EN pts

3. 5 Linked 75mm Machinegun
---Power: 2000
---Range: 4
---Type: Rapid Fire

Abilities:

1. Shield Defense
---Enables 'Defend' command. Reduces received damage by 50%
---When using Shield Defense you cannot counterattack.

BUNKER
HP: 65000 / 65000
*No need to spin the Dice to damage this one.

*Earth Federation must destroy the Bunker or Eliminate all Zeon Mobile Suits to win.
*Zeon must defend the fortress by eliminating all Federation Mobile Suits.

"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man needs the courage to raise his fist and correct him."
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Tom was prepared. His new Dom would show the Feddies the meaning of true power. Even if he couldn't defend, his speed was more than enough.

He kept his Bazooka leveled in preparation of what was to come and as soon as the first shot was fired, he would draw his saber. Normally he would rush in but he had to be careful lest they get too close and get off a shot. He might be known as the Vanguard but even he knew the value of caution. Hikari was inside that bunker sleeping in his room and he wasn't going to let anyone hurt her!

"Come on Feddies. Let's see what you're made of."

Model number: MS-09
Code name: Dom

RPG STATS:

HP: 9360/9360
EN: 84/84
Move: 7

WEAPONS:

Heat Saber
--Power: 3500
--EN: 8
--Range: 1
--Type: Melee

Giant Bazooka
--Power: 4500
--EN: 20
--Range: 5
--Type: Shooting

Last edited by vangran on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Hades, Earth Federation mobile suit carrier
130 km off the Bay of Manila
08:45pm

BGM: EFSF

It was noted that Alan Peters was successful in breaching the enemy wall by rocket jump, according to intel. Captain Magnusson picked up the satellite phone and called the rest of the Hellhounds. "Do you copy!? Follow the Sergeant and breach the wall of Intramuros!" he bellowed quite frighteningly, annoyed by the lack of actions made by his subordinates. He slammed his fist repeatedly and gritted his sharp teeth.

"GM Sniper! Take the 3rd position, middle man at the southwest region of the map! 6:00 and 9:00 positions to be taken by GM Grounds, while the edges are for the GM Cannons! Bombard the plaza including the bunker and the fucking mobile suits in your way! No excuses! Move your slimy cunts right now! Bahhh!" he screamed like crazy. After all, this was a very critical situation. If the meeting had already started post-dinner time, then that traitor Samuel Milby might spill the contents of the box. It could not be done, for that will shake the foundations of the Federation and it will crumble like dust!

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acruxis on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Intramuros
In the dark murky river, around the Intramuros walls.

Sylvan sortied out in a Jet-black colored GM sniper, He wanted to use another GM ground but finding that they lack ranged fighters made him take the GM sniper, Sylvan was checking the area again and again with his radar, making the GM move ever so slowly wading under the murky river and submerging the GM's head whenever he felt Zeon patrol were just around the corner. When he heard Magnusson radio out to them

"Alright you twats! The next thing we do is we are going to kill the fucking Zeke guards at the bunker. We take out all of them, we nail it. Get that Milby fellow and execute him on sight..."

"Understood, Commencing Infiltration Mission" He replied, as the GM's rifle was raised up slowly, so water would not get in it's barrel.

"Men, get ready. You will sprint towards the base and use a rocket-assisted jump to propel yourselves to the interior. I have with me a fucking picture of the target. He is inside the bunker, so its either you take out the Zeons or destroy the bunker before they can reach to you. Good luck, and don't fucking screw up!"

Who says I will? I'll get some kills for Osmond...Justifiable ones at that... He thought to himself, as the GM sniper's free arm clung on the side of the tunnel for assistance, so the GM won't slip or get stuck in any large garbage.

"The enemy calls themselves Aesir Wolves eh?" Magnusson spoke, stroking his chin. "Well, we will be the hounds that will hunt them down and drive them off this fucking planet! I dub you men, "Hellhounds"! Now move you sweaty fat asses and get into that fortress!"

"Hellhounds...? Not a bad name..." He then pressed the open-team communications button as he saw kirkland go way past most of the team.

"Well since we're the Hellhound team now...--This is Hellhound 1, Don't stray too much from the team you guys, keep on each other's back. We'll strike em quick, but we all need to stay alive you here? No one must die, with foolish actions. Hellhound 1 over and out."
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bOZZ on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Acruxis wrote:
"Well since we're the Hellhound team now...--This is Hellhound 1, Don't stray too much from the team you guys, keep on each other's back. We'll strike em quick, but we all need to stay alive you here? No one must die, with foolish actions. Hellhound 1 over and out."

"Yes sir" Alan said as he landed with a loud crash on the other side of the wall looking at the bunker and the four zeon suits guarding it his first instinct was to charge at the group but his order was not to make foolish actions so he pulled out his beam sabre and prepared for the rest of the hellhounds to get over the wall and for the bunkers defenders to come to him.

I will take I-1 (If i stated this wrong please let me no)
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure3 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Intramuros
located somewhere around outside the walls

Shun was waiting for the call to engage the Zeon. The waiting ended with the Captain saying...

"Do you copy!? Follow the Sergeant and breach the wall of Intramuros!"

-BGM: Char's Counterattack "Combat"

Copy that Captain Magnusson!!! Shun quickly closed his cockpit and brought his GM to life. Okay....everything is good and my beam sniper rifle is charged......Lets go!!

While moving into Intramuros Shun heard his orders to be located

"GM Sniper! Take the 3rd position

Roger! Shun replied to the Captain. Alright...got to hurry to my location and fire on that damn bunker

With all haste Shun proceeded to his destination....

RGM-79(G) Sniper Type

HP: 8940/8940

EN: 75/75

Weapons:

1. Beam Saber
---EN: 10

2. Long-Range Beam Rifle
---Power: 2700
---Range: 7
---Type: Beam 1

3. Long-Range Beam Rifle (SNIPE)
---EN: 15
---Range: Entire MAP
---Type: Sniping
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:15 am

Hades, Earth Federation mobile suit carrier
130 KM off Manila Bay...

(Transmission is from Captain Magnusson to Shun Anata)

"Anata, you're in the GM Sniper, correct? You will play a highly critical role here. Stay out of the fucking enemy lines, only fire when you think the others can handle the Zekes. If the Zekes are too strong, you can call your shots and target the mobile suits..." he ordered. Atop one of the seized towers, a Federation soldier disguised as a Zeke surveys the scene with a telescope, relaying the images to Magnusson. The Captain spotted a new model, the Dom and its large bazooka. He figured it was dangerous.

"This is the Captain again. Well, Sgt. Anata, your target, in case it starts harrassing the GM Grounds, is that big, fat purple mobile suit. I see no visible shields on that guy..." said Magnusson. "Stay online boys. The cards may change anytime...."

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:43 am

As Kirkland strided his way to the base, with only the thought of destroying every last Zeon mobile suit there, he recieved an open communication from Magnusson
MSL wrote:6:00 and 9:00 positions to be taken by GM Grounds
"Roger that!" He was about to make his jump over the wall when he got communications Ensign Cruz
"Yes sir." Kirkland then boosted his way over the wall and landed smoothly on the other side. "I'm in position." ("Tonight, it won't be our blood that spills")

Model Number: RGM-79(G)
Code Name: GM Ground Type
Daniel Kirkland's personal unit
HP: 8940
EN: 81/81

Weapons:

1. Beam Saber

2. 100mm Machine Gun
---Power: 2000
---EN: 22

3. Missile Launcher
---Power: 2000 x 3 dice rolls
---EN: 16
---Range: 5
---Type: Missile

4. Bazooka Launcher
---Power: 4500
---EN: 20
---Type: Shooting

Abilities:

1. Shield Defence
---Enable 'Defend' command. Reduces recieved damage by 50%
---When using Shield Defence you can not counterattack
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnemosyne16 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:24 am

Intramuros, Open Fields...

One by one, blips started to appear on Aicelle's radar. Mobile suits came from behind the walls, landing right inside the fortress. Aicelle's Zaku pulled out a cracker grenade and gripped it tight, ready to hurl it at any GM stupid enough to come close.

"This is Whiskey Delta to base, Whiskey Delta to base, can you hear me? Black mobile suits have appeared and they're hostiles! We're currently facing them, we need support!" said Aicelle. This will be her second mobile suit battle, and this time, there's no running away. The enemy struck right at home, and the Aesir Wolves have to defend it.

Responding to Boss Chief's command, Aicelle took the spot at F-12, near Rap. She stood her ground as she was told to, but she could feel the tension, the fear taking hold of her by the neck. She radioed Tom regarding Hikari.

''Tom, where's Hikari? Are you sure she'll be okay?" she asked, worried about Tom's adopted daughter.

ZAKU GROUND TYPE

RPG STATS:

HP: 8640/8640
EN: 60/60
Movement: 5

Weapons:

1. Heat Hawk

2. Cracker Grenade
---Power: 6000
---EN: 22

3. Zaku Machine Gun
---Power: 2400
---Range: 4

4. Zaku Bazooka
---Power: 4000

Abilities:

1. Shield Defense
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member

Female
Number of posts : 973
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:59 am

Aicelle's voice came over the radio sounding worried, ''Tom, where's Hikari? Are you sure she'll be okay?"

Tom closed his eyes, he should have let someone else take care of her. What was he thinking when he took her in? He's a soldier and soldiers get into these types of situations all the time.

Tom tiredly activated his radio and responded, "She's in the bunker, Aicelle. She's in the bunker." His voice came across as in pain. He knew he had made a mistake bringing her here. Even the Lt. had said he was foolish. "I have to protect her. These barbarians won't get one shot at that bunker if I can help it! Real daughter or no, I care for her all the same and I won't let these mongrels hurt her more than they already have with their injustice!"

Last edited by vangran on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acruxis on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 am

OST: Encounter

As soon as Sylvan heard Magnusson's Bellowing Orders to them, His Black GM Sniper propelled itself up past the wall with the help of a rocket booster that got detached before his GM sniper landed down on A-1.

"Alright boys! It's time to collect the Blood wages they owe us back in palawan! For all those people! to Osmond!"

His Black GM sniper carefully set it's sights on the zaku II at F-12.

"You're up first..."

RGM-79(G) Sniper Type

HP: 8940/8940

EN: 75/75

Weapons:

1. Beam Saber

2. Long-Range Beam Rifle
---Range: 7

3. Long-Range Beam Rifle (SNIPE)
---EN: 15
---Range: Entire MAP
---Type: Sniping
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rap Goblin on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:16 pm

BGM: ASSAULT WAVES

"Kakakaakakakakak! Haaaaak haaaaaak haaaaaaak!" Rap's maniac laughter sounded all over the place. This was his moment... his day. He was waiting for the Feddies to come and they all came at the right time. It was like a wish come true.

"Come I will fakk you all up!" he taunted all of the Feddies using the loudest volume possible. The Z'Gok's sharp claws popped open and close like scissors. As per the Boss' orders, the Z'Gok stayed at the center.

RPG STATS:

HP: 9900/9900

Weapons:

1. Claw
---Power: 4000

2. Claw Mega Particle Cannon
---Power: 2600
---EN: 12

3. Rocket Cannon
---Power: 1100 x 6 dice rolls
---Type: Missile

Abilities:

+1 Move when in underwater environments

Shield Defense
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure3 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Intramuros
Southwest of the Zeon Bunker...

As soon as Shun arrived the designated, he received a transmission from Captain Magnusson...

"Anata, you're in the GM Sniper, correct? You will play a highly critical role here. Stay out of the fucking enemy lines, only fire when you think the others can handle the Zekes. If the Zekes are too strong, you can call your shots and target the mobile suits..."

Shun replied. Copy that Captain Magnusson

Immediately after the message from the Captain, Shun made his GM put down the equipment and brought up the Beam Sniper rifle.

Shun brought down his targeting monitor from behind his seat and looked for the targeted objective. Now....where is that blasted bunker.........Hm? There it is!!

Shun began to lock in the bunker into his monitor and while doing so made sure that no enemies are near his position and that his teammates are not in any serious danger.....
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:34 pm

RX-178's character may appear as backup in the unoccupied slot. But now, since we got a 4-on-4 situation, we can start the actual combat. Everybody keep focused.

Simple reminders
-If the enemy has already been attacked by another player, wait for him to respond first to that before attacking him.

-Take note of EN, Damage, Location, HP, etc.. update them correctly. Any attack that is wrong (no dice, wrong dice, wrong subtraction of EN, HP, miscalculated locations and range will be PENALIZED by having that attack MISS.

-When you're attacked, you can either defend, or retaliate. You can't do both.

-Rolling a critical means a damage is DOUBLED.

With that let's roll the dice. If I get blue, EF starts first. If red, Zeon. Here goes.

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:35 pm

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Turn Dice' :

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vangran on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Start of Zeon Phase

Tom saw the GM Ground unit to the south and looked to his corner seeing no one else coming. Making a quick decision. Activating his hover jet thrusters he charged forward his bazooka leveled out on his shoulder. The Black GM Ground to the south made a big target and he intended to make every shot count. Not that he was firing after this but hey, it sounds cool don't it?

Turning on his radio, he contacted the other pilots of the Aesir Wolves and informed them of his intended action.

"This is Vanguard, I am attacking the GM to the south, will stay close to original position so I can retreat if necessary. Cover me if able. Vanguard out."

Keeping his radio on in case they responded, Tom locked onto the GM and squeezed the trigger. "This one's for Hikari, you scumbags," he whispered softly.

Target: Kirkland(Uryuu) at T-10

EN: 64/84

Giant Bazooka
--Power: 4500
--EN: 20
--Range: 5
--Type: Shooting

Last edited by vangran on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MSL on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:14 pm

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Shooting' :

The Four Horsemen of MSL

MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Kirkland saw a DOM coming from the bunker fast with it's bazooka aimed right at him. "Damn it's fast!" With a last-second reflexe, he raised his shield as it fired and as it hit dead on, he bounced back against the wall.
Remaining HP: 4440/8940

Kirkland was very shaken up from the impact, everything went blurry, and he was bleeding profusely from his head. He stood up boldly and yelled "BASTAAAAAAARD, I won't be taken out so easily!!!"
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rap Goblin on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:11 pm

ZEON PHASE 1
Rap Goblin / Z'Gok Turn...

Rap was momentarily blinded by the bright flash of light that came from his left. The Z'Gok turned its weird eye around and witnessed a big explosion. Apparrently, the Dom had landed a direct hit on the enemy mobele suit.

"Nice shot! Hakhakahkhakhak! But I'm not going to be outdone! Now, I'll teach this fakking ground apes a fakking lesson they will never, ever fakking forget! Hakhakhakhakhakhakhak!" Rap's bragging may be excessive, but he's going to prove that his bite is just as good as his bark. The Z'Gok used its nimble legs to carry itself across the terrain at high speed. Thum! Thum! Thum! he went, leaving large footprints in the pavement.

The other Feddie GM wasn't too far from him. Rap moved 6 spaces from his starting position to N-8. He was close to the GM Ground Type and the GM Sniper, and he can pick anyone of them when he gets to attack.

"Don't worry Thomas I won't steal your kill. I am going to face the sniper!"
he said.

Z'Gok

HP: 9900/9900
ACTION DONE: MOVED to N-8 (end turn)
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff

Male
Number of posts : 317